No announcement yet.

BWT 3.2 :- revenge of the Tau'rie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Power cores has been made. In terms of hundreds. And they are now installed onto every Adriani vessel in the fleet. But there are still constructing more*
    Cole;Since we are preping this ship for one of the largest battles in history, maybe we should install some old fashion weapons. Nukes, railguns, asgard weapons?
    That is a great idea Cole! *I order scientists to install Railguns, nukes and asgard weapons. THey will not have any major effect but it still helps*
    I want more adriani weapons as well. I'll get to it.
    *I make the chair fall back and it activates. I then order the ship to start constructing Adriani weapons. Also in terms of hundreds. The construction of cores also continue*
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I and my fleet drop out over Ledonia.
      Ranger: Wow! Ras you're doing some major upgrades!
      Ras: Yep, preping for some huge battle in the near future.
      Ranger: Who told you that there was going to be a big battle?
      Ras: Gut feeling.
      Ranger: Instinct.
      Ras: Yeah.
      Ranger: I'm going to do a little upgrading myself. Don't be surprised if i'm out of contact for a few hours.
      Ras: Where are you going?
      Ranger: Pegsus.
      Ras: The galaxy?
      Ranger: The planet.
      Ras: It got destroyed, right?
      Ranger: um another little favor from the acended.
      Ras: Yeah, okay have fun.
      Ranger: You too.
      The com cuts.
      Ranger: Take us to Pegasus, starburst drive.
      I and my fleet go to Pegasus. We drop out three minutes later.
      Ranger: Ah it's good to be home!
      Lattimer: Yes sir.
      Adams: What kind of upgrades are we making?
      Ranger: While i was sitting here for two months i started to build a new ship.
      Lattimer: Really?
      Ranger: Yeah, um it's of new tech.
      Lattimer: What kind?
      Ranger: Do you want to long version of the story or the short version of the story?
      Adams: Short.
      Ranger: Okay, let's just say that i combined Beaver, Ithosian, Hellion, Shadow, Ours, Asgard,Ori,Hurricarion ( i know i didn't spell it right.), Adriani, and Ancient all into one huge ship.
      Lattimer: Wow!
      Ranger: Yep, and she's waiting to be activated.
      sigpic
      God Bless America

Comment

*All over the ship, power conduits, pipes and god knows what is hanging down from the celling. Several bulkheads has been removed so that techintians can fix things inside the wall*
        *In a corridor. I'm helping a team puting a bulkhead back*
        Leuitenat;Sir, we could use your powers.
        Very well, Leuitenat.*I use my powers and in a few seconds it's there and I go back to the bridge, where the scene is the same. And alot of smoke*
        *I start to coff*
        Cole;Sir, put this on.*She gives me a gas mask and I put it on*
        That's better. What's the status of the ship?
        Cole;99% of the ships' corridors has been turned inside-out. 45% of the upgrades are done, that includes more upgrades to shield generators, the weapons, life support, engiens and power conduits.
        That is good! Any idea when it will be done? Our intelegenc say that we need to act with in 2 and a halfweek.
        Cole;Well, maybe 1 and a half week more? If we push it and work round-the-clock we could have it done in 1 week.
        Do it that way! Work around the clock.Do we have intercom?
        Cole;NNo.. But all personel have those new ear-sets which you ordered every one to have while on duty.
        All hands this is Rasunda. Due to maintinence work on the intercom, I'm now using radio. So if every one could leave your work and listen to me. We are going to do it this way. We will work round the clock for a week. 10 minute breaks every hour, and a 30 minute break at lunch time. You will get to sleep, but in shifts. 1/3 of the crew sleeps at that time and so on. You will be rewarded. Rasunda out.
        Cole;That seemed good sir.
        Thanks. Open a com to the Adriani maintinance ship.
        Cole;Sir...
        Right. *I tap on my ear-set*
        This is Rasunda- We could use some more men over here-
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ISN'T ANY ONE AVALIBLE?!
        We just don't got any! We have been forced to giveout..
        Don't care. I got a large ship. I want 200 techies in 2 hours or you'll be scrubbing toilets-
        sigpic

Comment

*2 hours later. On the bridge*
          TEchie;Rasunda, I have 233 people ready to assist. Where do you want to have them beamed?
          Beam them to the sections which you deems to be in the most need of assistanse. Rasunda out.
          *The techies beams over*
          *4 days later. The Amateus is still in several peices but is better the before*
          Cole;Acording to the daily reports, work is proceding much faster then predicted. We'll be done in 2 days. And from the reports, they say that the Amateus was in really bad shap. She hasn't been in 1 of these since long before we met the Ithosians-
          Oh. So if we hadn't done it she would have been destroyed soon? I see in these reports that 2 of the major power conduits would have blown if they where put under alot of stress. And that WOULD have destroyed this ship. Or atleast every deck exept 3..
          Cole;That wouldn't leave much of a ship-
          No, no it would not.*We continue with the upgrades*
          sigpic

Comment

i'm doing upgrades with Mira.

Gem: Are we done?

Mira: Yep.

we slide out from under the upgraded Ancient power core.

Gem: Start her up.

Techie: Yes sir.

the new core glows purple.

Gem: Great! it works.

Mira: You didn't think it would?

Gem: I had my doubts. you know what happened last time.

Mira: Don't remind me. we almost blew up Tigress.

Gem: It was fun though, right?

Mira: Yeah. you and me being the only ones who would mess with the power output of a ten thousand year old core.

Gem: Yeah, everyone else was too afraid to. * laughs*

Mira: Back to bussiness, you have to help me with the Rebel's power core.

Gem: Alright lets go.
            sigpic

Comment

*onboard the hype we are scanning several galaxies for the HSS fleet that ran form the DA*

Watts; *beeping noise* Sir i have over 300 hellion energy signatures.
              Dh; Starburst drive to there position immediately.
              *we reach a galaxy 4 galaxies away in a few minutes*
              *i look at marks and he nods*
              Dh; Excellent. Comms.
              HSSFleet admiral (HFA); Commander Heart, glad youve found us. The hellion databse does not go this far into the universe, so we are lost
              Dh; I now, we already have maps of the local galaxies. Follow us through starburst drive to these co-ordinates
              *all 300 ships and the hype reach a planet, and on one continent massive structures can be seen*
              HFA; You built a city already?
              Dh; That, admiral, is not a city. It is a contruction and training facility.
              HFA; Numbers sir?
              Dh; Slow, the elements we need ot infuse hellion technology with a ZUES class warship are hard to find. We should have 30 more ships by 2 weeks time, but that will leave this planets resources dried up.
              HFA; That wont be enough, i mean theske ships can take on a heck of a beating, but those new beaver assault class carriers, well, one on one we can win, but 3-1 on a hss ship we loose, same with the AWS and harrucian ships.
              Dh; I already now. The hyperion has not had time to be refurbished and upgraded with information we obtianed form the database and my o wn knowledge, we were out finding you.
              HFA; Sorry sir.
              Dh; ITs fine. Now, captain watts, get us into space dock and get this ship ready for battle.

*after 5 more days, some ships are made, and the hyperion is taken apart piece by piece to ensure its systems are ok. some stuff like conduits are completely fried, some breaking, the ship is very worn.*

Watts; Sir..ihave extremely bad news.
              Dh; Not more!?
              Watts; She wont be ready in time for the fight
              Dh; WHAT?! I WANT ROUND THE CLOCK WORK ON HERE, SHORT BREAKS ONLY..
              Watts; Sir we have tried eveyr possible option, it cant be done.
              Dh; And if we get men form other commanders ot help?
              Watts; As i said, we had tried every simulation, and other commanders are hard pressed themselves.
              Dh; How late will we be.
              Watts; With round the clock working, id say a day or two.
              Dh; Im going to see what i can do, i want every able man women and child doing something. Make sure the job for civilians is safe, and the children get plenty of food, procreational time and rest.

*i head down to the cityship, which is located at the heart of the hyperion after i merged the two ships. i sit in a chair in a masssive empty room, and the room fills with thousands of screens doing calculations. i am doing all this*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Lattimer: Sir, the Shepherd has been activated.
                Ranger: Great! Take us to Dh's location.
                The Shepherd and the Legacy go to Starburst. We arrive at Dh's location within two seconds.
                Ranger: hail them.
                Lattimer: We can't.
                Ranger: upgrades.
                I turn on my radio.
                Ranger: Hey, DH how's it going?
                DH: Slowly, the Hype is a mess.
                Ranger: i could give you my crew for the week.
                Dh: THat would be great, is that ship yours?
                Ranger: The Shepherd? Yeah, but she's not only mine, she's all of ours.
                DH; Really?
                Ranger: Yeah she's an AI until one of us sits in her command chair. I must warn you though, only the commanders can take control of her. If anyone else sits in that chair, you will get locked out of the computer, the atmosphere will vent, and a jamming field will go up preventing you from beaming out.
                DH: That's some security protocal.
                Ranger: Yeah well, the Shepherd is more powerful than the Legacy, but not by much.
                sigpic
                God Bless America

Comment

Watts; with the other crew helping out we will be an hour or too late from expected arrival time of the enemy fleet sir.
                  Dh; Thats....better.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Wasn't WE supposed to go to Hellion? And not have them come for us?
                    sigpic

Comment

*The work on the Amateus is preceeding acording to plans*
                      Cole;This is going better then planed. You know when I said that we where 2 days before schedule. Well we are 1 day more ahead. We will be done in 12 hours.
                      That's great! When we are done here, you will all have 13 hours off. After 13 hours, we will be planning the attack on Hellion.
                      Cole;But we couldn't stand a chanse against Hellion to!
                      First we will dispose of all ships. That will be ruff and after that, we try to take Hellion. The first battle will of course be held in the out skirts of the system-
                      Cole;Now rthat sounds like a plan.
                      Yes it does. Now, backl to work!*We continue working another 12 hours*
                      sigpic

Comment

[[[ Yeah sorry about that, we go to them ]]]

Dh; How long?
                        Watts; Before we finish? 10 hours, and before the fleet leaves? 5.
                        Dh; We need to push harder. We must make it. what is left to be done?
                        Watts; Some ocnduits are being resealed, and we need to put 455 hull plates back in place. The weapons targetting system is also down.

10 hours later, the entire fleet of what we have gather

Dh; Are we ready?
                        Watts; We could not get the targetting system online but everything else is perfect conditionally operational.
                        Dh; Fire her up, bring the EGS generator online and spin up starburst drive.
                        Marks; Sir, the fleet commanders are being put on a linked comm, should we join in?
                        dh; Go ahead.
                        Ras; Everyone ready? we must attack during this iwndow of oppurtunity.
                        Ranger; Just about, my crew is back on board.
                        GT; Im ready.
                        Dh; Alright, you know where to go and what to do, but the hyperions weapon targetting systems are down for the time being.
                        Ras; DH you now we need every last one of our legacy ships if we are going to pull this off, even if one cant push hard enough we will all be killed.
                        Dh; I will fire the weapons myself Rasduna, do not worry. Now, MOVE OUT!
                        *altogether we have 130 ships, against the DA's 400 304's, 200 ZEUS classes, 400 beaver assualt class carriers (which each legacy ship can only take on ten then dies), and countless other hives and cruisers, along witht he planetary defense systems that could take us out, let alone that fleet.*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

*The Amateus goes to hyperspace*
                          All hands this is Rasunda. As you all know, we are on the way to Hellion as we speak. I want all of you to try to do your best. Don't wait for anyone to give orders, if you se a conduit break, fix it- DO NOT wait for someone to give an order. Now, cross your fingers, we will live to se another day. Rasunda out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cole;We are aproaching the out skirst of the system.
                            Red alert! All hands, battle stations!*The lights dimm and an alarm is sounded*
                            Take us out.*Seconds later the Amateus drops out of hyperspace as the first vessel*
                            Fire! All batteries, fire!
                            *As more and more allied ships starts to arrive, the Amateus opens up with ALL of her weapons. And by all I do mean ALL*
                            *Beams, bolts and projectiles erupts from the Amateus. Projectiles targeting fighters and ships. Beams and bolts only on larger ships*
                            *Bridge shakes*
                            Cole;Shields holding at 99.9%. We have some power problems on deck 89. It's just the lamps.
                            Fix it. Order all fighters to be scrabled. *Over 250 Adriani fighters soars out the hangar. Followed by hundreds of old 302s and 200 jumpers*
                            sigpic

Comment

Note: Sorry, busy weekend.

Gem: Fire everything!

Wells: Yes sir.

the Trojan with it's new power core can now correctly power the main weapon.

Gem: Much better than last time.

Wells: Sir, Mira is contacting us.

Gem: Put her on.

does so.

Gem: How's it going on your end?

Mira: Better than the last battle i was in. the power core is holding steady, no problems yet.

Gem: Good, same here. well i've got to go.

com cuts.

Gem: we've got to hold out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                                Lattimer: Sir, the Shepherd has been activated.
                                Ranger: Great! Take us to Dh's location.
                                The Shepherd and the Legacy go to Starburst. We arrive at Dh's location within two seconds.
                                Ranger: hail them.
                                Lattimer: We can't.
                                Ranger: upgrades.
                                I turn on my radio.
                                Ranger: Hey, DH how's it going?
                                DH: Slowly, the Hype is a mess.
                                Ranger: i could give you my crew for the week.
                                Dh: THat would be great, is that ship yours?
                                Ranger: The Shepherd? Yeah, but she's not only mine, she's all of ours.
                                DH; Really?
                                Ranger: Yeah she's an AI until one of us sits in her command chair. I must warn you though, only the commanders can take control of her. If anyone else sits in that chair, you will get locked out of the computer, the atmosphere will vent, and a jamming field will go up preventing you from beaming out.
                                DH: That's some security protocal.
                                Ranger: Yeah well, the Shepherd is more powerful than the Legacy, but not by much.
                                copy cat :// you just basically described the supercarrier i utilise.

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                                Watts; with the other crew helping out we will be an hour or too late from expected arrival time of the enemy fleet sir.
                                Dh; Thats....better.
                                the Taettle drops out of hyperspace

C-Thor : Commander
                                DH : commander.
                                C-Thor: i have some drones to be beamed aboad. they work 30 times faster than a normal human. i only have a couple of hundred though. will that be enough?

Olsen (on his central chair) : sir. i'm detecting a small fleet of warships leaving Hellion for teh D-Op.

DH: D-Op?
                                C-Thor : my trump card... its an outpost of people who i asked for help.
                                DH : Thorrrr. what have you planned? if the Alt Thor iv heard of is anything like you i know your plans.
                                at this i just Grin and cut comms.

over the D-Op (a planet) several hundreds if not thousands of war cruisers prep for a massive battle. the DA fleet drops out and is utterly decimated as tehy are the technological level of the DA but out number the small fleet easily. they enter hyperspace for Hellion to arrive with the FPT fleet (FPT = Free people of the Tau'rie)

on Hellion the capital city's shield finally falls but the army of 10,000 X-Troopers under the two Thor's command are now met with a total of 70 long range plasma cannons, 150,000 basic marines with plasma rifles and over 200,000 Beavers.

Alt-Thor : this will not be as easy as i thought...

behind him his troops power their powerful rapid fire wrist blasters and activate their personaly shields. Alt-Thor activates his suits tech the jets on his boots activating his plasma sword blade activating. he turns slightly and yells a war scream and flies forward and the X-Troopers charge forward.

the two armies the red X-Troopers and the black DA army meet in a clash of plamsa and screams

the X-Troopers split into groups of 2,500 and attack the DA army on four sides forcing them back to back.

Alt-Thor parries a couple of plasma sword blows and his shield flares blue as pathetic DA bolts crash into his protective orb. he swings his blade decapitating a beaver beore flying into a man sending him hurling into a type of APC.
                                he looks grimly out to the scene infront of him before actiavting a helmet (like Halo one but red with yellow visor) and soars forward into the centre of the large brawl quickly disappearing into the mass of bodies
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X