Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Universal Sin - (Alternate Ending to Atlantis from Mid Season 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok cool

I still cant wait though.

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on my thing that you helped me out that one time and im fixing the errors and will go by what you had told me. Just wanted to fill you in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
      ok cool

I still cant wait though.

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on my thing that you helped me out that one time and im fixing the errors and will go by what you had told me. Just wanted to fill you in.
      cool it'll be interesting to read and see what changes you've made

Comment

Update:Wooo hooo! the latest video has finished uploading and processing! Here it is for all your enjoyment along with my top 3 favorite moments! (though there are quite a few of those in this vid!)

Here's the latest Episode!

Episode 10 - Penultimate
        - The Coup is over, and Atlantis is safe for the moment hidden beneath the waves. The moment of truth is fast approaching, and the expedition has to make the hard decisions. Our heroes are bleeding, and they tend to their wounds... both physical and emotional.

Mostly a character episode, little action if any, it's a set up episode for the finale which should be out next week (Potential RL issues may delay it a bit)

Here's the video for Part 9!

Remember to click High Quality! It's awesome!

Video Companion to Bonded Part 2 - With three Asurans Auroras destroyed and their ZPM's stolen, Daedalus and the Traveler Aurora are ambushed by the Wraith Superhive. This is going on the assumption that the Canon Superhive seen on the show (Enemy At the Gates) was powered by 3 ZPMs. The Superhive in my story only has 2 but as you can see, is still very powerful.

Daedalus in this video also has 2 ZPMs powering it, but physical limitations of the shielding emitters (as referenced in the story) limit its strength comparitively.

Screencaps - (Warning, Large Image)
        Spoiler:

As strange as this sounds though, the Music was the hardest part of this whole video. This style of music doesn't last very long and i actually had to do quite a bit of splicing and editing using soundforge to lengthen it.(originally it was only about 2 minutes total which was nowhere near enough time for a battle (Even as one-sided as this).) I even used two different songs and mixed them together so to speak! (A fine ear will catch the splices but it's hardly noticable unless you're a musician or audio tech. i just dotn' have the time to devote to making t seamless

I edited it so it has teh best of the best moments that i filmed, but it was hard deciding as so much of it was good. I can't wait to finish up the next video since it's nice and loooong.

3 minutes is a nice length, but the next video is about 5 minutes long thanks to a rather interesting musical choice in my opinion...

One more video for this series and i'll see about making some fan suggested ones.

The ones i have in mind are Ori Vs Replicators (a whatif? from Ark Of Truth i guess...)

302 strafing an Ori Mothership (PuddleJumperOZ's suggestion) which may or may not be possible due to limitations in SG:EAW's engine.

I could potentially try and remake Icarus base from what i've seen in the trailer but that'd be insanely hard.

What would be awesome i think is a Joint Jaffa/Tau'ri Raid on a Lucian Alliance Kassa Train I just might have to make that
        Last edited by Guest; 17 September 2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I loved the video and I am reading the latest episode right now. The Daedalus really took one heckuva beating in the battle. You did a great job. After taking a major Physics test today that video was just what I needed.

Dr. D
          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
            I loved the video and I am reading the latest episode right now. The Daedalus really took one heckuva beating in the battle. You did a great job. After taking a major Physics test today that video was just what I needed.

Dr. D
            Glad i could be of service! I actually do like what came out... i had to trim to the bare best and essential scenes (there were plenty of heavy fire scenes between the Auroras and Superhive as well as some more cool shots of Daedalus giving and taking a pounding.)

I'll make up for it in the last video... the ending is... different and totally unexpected. I may even have to add subtitles just so people can understand it There is one thing though... Atlantis isn't in the game and it's part of the final battle... There's one specific scene that would come out beautifully but alas...

Oh well. Glad you're enjoying this!

Comment

The lastet eppy was good. too bad it had 3 chapters though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                The lastet eppy was good. too bad it had 3 chapters though.
                Well in all honesty this is the MOST i've ever written in such a short period of time. I did a check yesterday when i was backing ti all up. i've written about 170K words for this story so far.

that's One Hundred and seventy thousand.

One Seven zero zero zero zero

I choked on my own breath when i saw that

I think it's time i started work on my own original novels i'd think

and the chapters are really just page breaks so you don't lose your place. every 5k words i'll usually start a new chapter for those that don't read it all in one sitting.

Comment

lol, wow

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                    Well in all honesty this is the MOST i've ever written in such a short period of time. I did a check yesterday when i was backing ti all up. i've written about 170K words for this story so far.

that's One Hundred and seventy thousand.

One Seven zero zero zero zero

I choked on my own breath when i saw that

I think it's time i started work on my own original novels i'd think
                    and the chapters are really just page breaks so you don't lose your place. every 5k words i'll usually start a new chapter for those that don't read it all in one sitting.
                    Seconded!! id def like to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                      Seconded!! id def like to see that!
                      Wouldn't be stargate, Probably wouldn't even be sci-fi. Most likely a dark survival story with supernaturel aspects.

I could actually write two as i have two ideas that are similar yet different

Spread the word folks! Universal Sin is almost done...

And i MIGHT... maybe... still not sure... MIGHT continue it after...

*Shifty eyes*

Comment

you have to continue this story is really great.

Comment

Have you decided if you're going to continue the story? I think it would make for a pretty interesting read with all the possibilities of a new galaxy far, far away (no pun inteaded ...kind of).

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                            Have you decided if you're going to continue the story? I think it would make for a pretty interesting read with all the possibilities of a new galaxy far, far away (no pun inteaded ...kind of).
                            Haven't completely decided yet... i'm actually in talks with a publisher about some of my original works so i might be directing most of my attention there.

That being said, i've already drawn up a storyboard for a first season it's... different than what most Stargate Fics are like... but it retains that old early SG1 and early SGA flavor that i like so much while involving the characters much more.

I can tell you that the style would be similar to "Lost" in that each episode focuses on one chracater while not losing perspective on teh main story.

I'll give a little teaser of what i've thought up so far. (i've got more but i don't want to give it away)

Spoiler:
                            Stranded in Hoag's Object, 600 million light years from the Milky Way, The renegade expedition members along with the Travelers have to continue to survive in a strange and harsh environment. This Galaxy is unlike any tthey've come across before, and a single decision made eons ago has allowed a threat unlike any humanity has seen before to arise.

Would feature
                            • Non Human or Humanoid Alien Species (There would be one human type species)
                            • Arc based episodes with fillers in between just like the real Stargate
                            • Ancient mythology and lore built into the storyline from day one.
                            • All the aspects of SG that we've come to expect (Humor, Adventure, Science) as well as focusing on the characters and their relationships from animosity to romance (while not a ship fic, there would be elements of it intersperced throughout much like SGA did with Carson/Laura, Rodney/Katie, but NOT like McKeller)
                            • A "Real" lost in space story. Earth will not be involved (at least for a much longer time than SGA.
                            • A diverse mix of cast from our favorites to one shot characters with a minimum of OCs.
                            • A darker storyline, but not tragic, I make my heroes bleed, not die
                            • New technologies and teams
                            • An enemy unlike one seen in Stargate before (No Goa'uld or Ori Worshipping style) but has already been sort of established as potentially existing. (No i'm not saying i've told one persona and they say it's a great idea)
                            • Mild Crossover with SGU (Destiny and Stargate Seeding Ship)

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                              Haven't completely decided yet... i'm actually in talks with a publisher about some of my original works so i might be directing most of my attention there.

That being said, i've already drawn up a storyboard for a first season it's... different than what most Stargate Fics are like... but it retains that old early SG1 and early SGA flavor that i like so much while involving the characters much more.

I can tell you that the style would be similar to "Lost" in that each episode focuses on one chracater while not losing perspective on teh main story.

I'll give a little teaser of what i've thought up so far. (i've got more but i don't want to give it away)

Spoiler:
                              Stranded in Hoag's Object, 600 million light years from the Milky Way, The renegade expedition members along with the Travelers have to continue to survive in a strange and harsh environment. This Galaxy is unlike any tthey've come across before, and a single decision made eons ago has allowed a threat unlike any humanity has seen before to arise.

Would feature
                              • Non Human or Humanoid Alien Species (There would be one human type species)
                              • Arc based episodes with fillers in between just like the real Stargate
                              • Ancient mythology and lore built into the storyline from day one.
                              • All the aspects of SG that we've come to expect (Humor, Adventure, Science) as well as focusing on the characters and their relationships from animosity to romance (while not a ship fic, there would be elements of it intersperced throughout much like SGA did with Carson/Laura, Rodney/Katie, but NOT like McKeller)
                              • A "Real" lost in space story. Earth will not be involved (at least for a much longer time than SGA.
                              • A diverse mix of cast from our favorites to one shot characters with a minimum of OCs.
                              • A darker storyline, but not tragic, I make my heroes bleed, not die
                              • New technologies and teams
                              • An enemy unlike one seen in Stargate before (No Goa'uld or Ori Worshipping style) but has already been sort of established as potentially existing. (No i'm not saying i've told one persona and they say it's a great idea)
                              • Mild Crossover with SGU (Destiny and Stargate Seeding Ship)
                              cool

Comment

i must say im alittle torn here i want to wish you luck regarding the publishing bit bui also really want to read a continuation of this story X_x ...im just going to wish for both

back on topic it just turned into wednesday here so 2 more days until the "Possible" realease of the finale! cant wait! but take your time i would wnt you to realease a subpar version when you are capable of so much more

Comment

Working...
                                X