Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Universal Sin - (Alternate Ending to Atlantis from Mid Season 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
    As we all know... the Daedalus chews Wraith Cruisers up for breakfast...

Just watch it with its new modified Asgard Plasma Cannosn

The above was actually kinda hard to do since it's less a war and more a skirmish. I think i did a decent job editing it

This actually takes place between Episode 7 and 8, so it's a nice teaser to the coming story

Also one teaser Picture for "Bonded Pt 1"

Spoiler:
    Very well done, and this time the Music was fitting very well with the Battle.
    I especially enjoyed watching the bluish Plasma Beams... they looked SOOO Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
      Very well done, and this time the Music was fitting very well with the Battle.
      I especially enjoyed watching the bluish Plasma Beams... they looked SOOO Cool.
      well i did choreography the battle somewhat I ended up taking maybe 15% of all the footage i filmed for this 2 minute clip.

You'd be surprised how much harder it is to film a single ship knifing around than a massive battle in this game! The cinematic mode changes automatically and rarely does it stay on one ship for too long (unless that ship is the one you DON'T want to see, that happens every other click!)

And while i'm here, Might as well post next episode! Very long this time (longest in the series) with alot of drama and some funny moments.

Episode 8 - Bonded Pt 1

Almost a month after the disaster at Midway, the chaos grows as everyone in the galaxy slowly converges on Atlantis. A daring raid is being planned, but John has an even bolder plan in mind as well. The guilt of this galaxy won't let them go though, and the hardest moment of the expedition comes at the worst possible moment.

Mostly a talky episode, but plenty of shocks, twists, and even some oddly comedic moments. Tons of Guest Stars, and a fitting end to one of them.

The next battle i'll be filming involves a 304, 4 Auroras, an Analog for 4 Traveler Ships (which is still annoying me) and a rather... interesting Hive. Whuhahahahaha

Whuhaahahahahah!!!

Not really many pictures to go along with this one... i mean... Other than Shep with a Particle Magnum
      Last edited by Guest; 04 September 2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

well i did choreography the battle somewhat I ended up taking maybe 15% of all the footage i filmed for this 2 minute clip.

You'd be surprised how much harder it is to film a single ship knifing around than a massive battle in this game! The cinematic mode changes automatically and rarely does it stay on one ship for too long (unless that ship is the one you DON'T want to see, that happens every other click!)

And while i'm here, Might as well post next episode! Very long this time (longest in the series) with alot of drama and some funny moments.

Episode 8 - Bonded Pt 1

Almost a month after the disaster at Midway, the chaos grows as everyone in the galaxy slowly converges on Atlantis. A daring raid is being planned, but John has an even bolder plan in mind as well. The guilt of this galaxy won't let them go though, and the hardest moment of the expedition comes at the worst possible moment.

Mostly a talky episode, but plenty of shocks, twists, and even some oddly comedic moments. Tons of Guest Stars, and a fitting end to one of them.

The next battle i'll be filming involves a 304, 4 Auroras, an Analog for 4 Traveler Ships (which is still annoying me) and a rather... interesting Hive. Whuhahahahaha

Whuhaahahahahah!!!

Not really many pictures to go along with this one... i mean... Other than Shep with a Particle Magnum
        Why did that Link take me to the "Sign In" Page of Email?
        Last edited by wraith queen inga; 04 September 2009, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Wow it was really great. Please keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
            Why did that Link take me to the "Sign In" Page of Email?
            Argh, because my computer disobeys me when it knows i'm about to go to bed

link fixed

Comment

I have a question for my readers...

If you haven't read up till episode 8 do NOT open this spoiler (it's a biggie)
              Spoiler:

Now that the coup has actually begun, who do you think is going to join the renegades and who's going to stay loyal to IOA and Earth?

So far teh only "confirmed" renegades are John/Sam(?)/Daniel/Ronon's team. I don't count Larrin/Ronon/Teyla as they're not from Earth. Sam's pretty much on teh teeter totter despite her actions here and you'll see why in the next episode.

This includes any character you've seen so far as well as any character on Daedalus or Atlantis.

i'd like you to state your reasons for your choices. I have my own thoughts on each character, but i'd like some opinions on this.

Next Episode is currently being written and polished, should be up next week but if not, then as soon as i'm satisfied with it

Comment

crap i read the spoiler grr! lol
                still going to read what led up to it though sounds real intresting

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I think Almost everyone is going to be in it.

Comment

I have a question for my readers...

If you haven't read up till episode 8 do NOT open this spoiler (it's a biggie)
                    Spoiler:

Now that the coup has actually begun, who do you think is going to join the renegades and who's going to stay loyal to IOA and Earth?

So far teh only "confirmed" renegades are John/Sam(?)/Daniel/Ronon's team. I don't count Larrin/Ronon/Teyla as they're not from Earth. Sam's pretty much on teh teeter totter despite her actions here and you'll see why in the next episode.

This includes any character you've seen so far as well as any character on Daedalus or Atlantis.

i'd like you to state your reasons for your choices. I have my own thoughts on each character, but i'd like some opinions on this.

Next Episode is currently being written and polished, should be up next week but if not, then as soon as i'm satisfied with it
                    Spoiler:
                    I have a gut feeling that Major Marks will join the renegades. Also I think Caldwell will stay loyal to the I.O.A.\ Earth but I don't think he will resist the renegades that much. He is not going to fight them if it means lost lives.

Dr. D
                    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

New Episode Up!

Episode 9 - Bonded Part 2

With the line now drawn, the members of the Expedition now choose what side they're going to be on. The Wraith pull their ace in the hole and nothing is going according to plan. Personal feelings have to wait till it's over, and our heroes feel the pain.

A mix of action, drama, and plenty of Character Moments. Tensions have finally reached their breaking point and one of the leaders is gonna get a can of whoop ass opened on them.

I've been working on 2 videos for this story. One for the Superhive in this story, and a final one for the last episode. It'll be another couple of days before i can release the Superhive one (i've got plenty of footage, just need to edit it) and the final one requires a little more oomph than i've been able to conjure up in the game so far

Comment

OMG its fraking perfect!

I just so loved it, is was so great.

Comment

UPDATE: another few days and the next video will be up. Daedalus and 6 Auroras take on the Wraith Superhive... you'll have to either wait to watch, or read the story to find out what happens

Comment

Cool,

I can wait to find out either way.

Comment

man i havnt even had time to get past ep6 yet! but i'll get there in due time!
                              i'll send my views your way as soon as im up to speed story wise!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                                man i havnt even had time to get past ep6 yet! but i'll get there in due time!
                                i'll send my views your way as soon as im up to speed story wise!
                                LMAO! yeah i know... I'm a bit of a writing freak. I've had a real easy time writing this for some reason... it's like i'm writing, then before i know it i'm 20K words and i'm like

Episode 6 hmm? so you're about halfway through the whole story then.(episode wise) Episode 10 is coming up on friday with teh finale a week after (possibly two... depends on some RL issues)

glad to know you're enjoying it! then again you have an idea of what's going to happen

To Rudy: Lol, well you've read what happens, you just want to SEE it now (actually some of teh footage i've gotten is pretty sweet. EAW has some issues but it can make some really beautiful moments sometimes )

Comment

Working...
                                X