Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Universal Sin - (Alternate Ending to Atlantis from Mid Season 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boeli View Post
    very good chapter again.
    might that picture have been (Spoiler for BSG season 4 finale)
    Spoiler:
    the destruction of the colony?
    close... think a few episodes prior. It's in season 4. not 4.5

Comment

well then it has to be again spoilers for earlier S. 4
      Spoiler:
      the resurection hub being nuked into oblivion
      check my story's:
      Battlestar group 16
      and Under Siege
      and respond at:
      Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
      my newest story:
      TFS Ticonderoga
      and respond at:
      TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
        well then it has to be again spoilers for earlier S. 4
        Spoiler:
        the resurection hub being nuked into oblivion
        Bingo!

I remember watching that for the first time and going "Wow... that's impressive." Especailly with teh somber strings music in the background... the way D'Anna goes "And just like that, every cylon in the universe slowly begins to die"

Awesome moment

Comment

alright, so i'm working on getting this video done. for the next chapter there's going to be a somewhat decent length video (3-5 minutes) of Daedalus taking on some cruisers. Thankfully i have some modding experience so i should be able to get a video of any space battles that take place in the story (alas, Empire at War can get a little finicky and annoying to film)

Nevertheless, it should definitely add a whole new level

Comment

Loved the latest episode. The pictures and video were awesome. Keep it coming.

alright, so i'm working on getting this video done. for the next chapter there's going to be a somewhat decent length video (3-5 minutes) of Daedalus taking on some cruisers. Thankfully i have some modding experience so i should be able to get a video of any space battles that take place in the story (alas, Empire at War can get a little finicky and annoying to film)

Nevertheless, it should definitely add a whole new level
            That would be great.

Dr. D
            God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
            Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

good work on em vids i like it although i know SG empire is a real pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                good work on em vids i like it although i know SG empire is a real pain!
                argh, thankfully i know some German so it's a little easier on my eyes when i'm neck deep in their code. I only have a basic knowledge of coding and modding though so i've oonly been able to fix a few things.

What's really choding my toad right now is that the damn Wraith Hives keep crashing my game! Argh! Like... i can run Crysis at complete maximum with no lag... but the buggy coding and missing textures in SG:EAW makes it incredibly difficult for a 304 to get into a fight with Wraith Hives or Asuran Auroras and to add injury to insult, Todd and Teyla's hives work perfectly but i can't get that far into the game to be fighting the Asurans without it crashing!

And since this is a Pegasus fic, it doesn't make much sense for the humans to be fighting th Goa'uld with appearances from the Asgard, Replicators, or even the Ori. I almost wish it were because then making videos would be easy!

and i still have to find an analog for a Traveler Generational ship. I may end up having to create my own unit based on the 304 or if i can somehow figure out how to add new units with their own textures and death clones

Comment

UPDATE: WEEE!!! I've managed to fix most of the bugs in my copy of Stargate: Empire at War! Finally the Hives and O'Neill class ships don't crash! I'll dedicate some time to finishing the video for this coming episode (Daedalus vs 3 Wraith Cruisers with some 302 action ) which i'm already about half done.

Also for pure kicks, i filmed a massive space battle of doom. I'll be posting that up as soon as it renders (it's like 6 upgraded BC-304s, a dozen x-303s, 2 Aurora Class ships and a lonely Ha'tak vs like 5 Hive ships and millions of Darts) This space battle is so massive it LAGGED my computer (my computer can handle Crysis at absolute maximum with no lag whatsoever (something like 45fps) Only 2 minutes worth, but it's meant more as a teaser than anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                    UPDATE: WEEE!!! I've managed to fix most of the bugs in my copy of Stargate: Empire at War! Finally the Hives and O'Neill class ships don't crash! I'll dedicate some time to finishing the video for this coming episode (Daedalus vs 3 Wraith Cruisers with some 302 action ) which i'm already about half done.
                    Great. I am looking forward to it.

Also for pure kicks, i filmed a massive space battle of doom. I'll be posting that up as soon as it renders (it's like 6 upgraded BC-304s, a dozen x-303s, 2 Aurora Class ships and a lonely Ha'tak vs like 5 Hive ships and millions of Darts) This space battle is so massive it LAGGED my computer (my computer can handle Crysis at absolute maximum with no lag whatsoever (something like 45fps) Only 2 minutes worth, but it's meant more as a teaser than anything else
                    Wow. That would be amazing. I am really looking forward to this video.

Dr. D

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                      Great. I am looking forward to it.

Wow. That would be amazing. I am really looking forward to this video.

Dr. D
                      The massive space battle of doom (as i'm calling it) is... Hectic Also i'm just rendering the master film with only minor editing. so there aren't that many cuts or timed sequences. Still pretty cool though (it reminds me of all the total war fanfics I've read over the years)

also for some reason it doubled a small part of it... oh well. it's still pretty cool. (Should be up on youtube in a few hours. it's rendering right now)

The Daedalus vs Wraith cruiser is edited quite a bit more, lots of action and explosions as well as the semblance of a plot. EAW is frustrating me though... it gives the cinematic view, but rarely where i want it! Like... if a ship is blowing up, i want a nice wide angle shot with some close up cuts, but EAW decides "Oh, those Darts that are a million miles away is more fun to look at while six Mark 5 Missiles and a Plasma beam tear a Cruiser in half!"

Comment

Thanks for going to all this trouble. I really appreciate it.

Dr. D

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
                          Thanks for going to all this trouble. I really appreciate it.

Dr. D
                          Just FYI, i've just finished uploading it and it's on Youtube now. I gave it it's own thread as it has little to do with Universal Sin, but here's the link anyway.

Massive Space Battle of DOOM! (make sure to watch HI-Qual)

Comment

Just finished Episode 1.

WOW! That was Great; Would have been really cool if it had ended like that.
                            Although I agree with what I saw someone else say before me:

Poor FRAN...

/wraith queen inga

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                              Just finished Episode 1.

WOW! That was Great; Would have been really cool if it had ended like that.
                              I think so too. i mean... they've done it before in Camelot... but this just leads me to believe that the writers just wrote themselves into a corner and had to weasel their way out.

I take their position and instead of jumping into the nearest airvent to escape, i stand my ground. What WOULD happen if the Asurans weren't stopped?

For those who didn't get the chance to read it, the original draft was only 10k words. It was basically quick snapshots of the next 6 months after Asuras, with very little character development beyond Sam and John as leaders.

I've made plenty of changes (in the original draft, Rodney and Ronon were killed outright, Todd never got his hands on ANY ZPMs, yadda yadda...) So this is almost a new story in itself.

There's still twists to come, and a few faces nobody was expecting. The next episode (Bonded Part 1) is really the beginning of the final arc of the story.

Although I agree with what I saw someone else say before me:

Poor FRAN...

/wraith queen inga

Everyonce in awhile i write something that even i look at afterwards and go "Wow... i crossed a few wires in my brain i really shouldn't have."

This is one of them. I can't imagine what it would feel like to get torn apart atom by atom :O

Comment

As we all know... the Daedalus chews Wraith Cruisers up for breakfast...

Just watch it with its new modified Asgard Plasma Cannosn

The above was actually kinda hard to do since it's less a war and more a skirmish. I think i did a decent job editing it

This actually takes place between Episode 7 and 8, so it's a nice teaser to the coming story

Also one teaser Picture for "Bonded Pt 1"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X