No announcement yet.

Five Horsemen Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, going to need another Ancient name. This one will apply to one of Janus' associates.

Comment

I will try and think of one

Comment

All readers: What do you think is going to happen at this point?

Janus is going to Atlantis! What do you think will occur? Speculate all you can at this point.

Post your responses here.

---------

Also, feel free to ask about my new sig, if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
          All readers: What do you think is going to happen at this point?

Janus is going to Atlantis! What do you think will occur? Speculate all you can at this point.

Post your responses here.

---------

Also, feel free to ask about my new sig, if anyone's interested.
          I think He will show them where Atlantis can make the ZPMs and give them enough help to get started. Then the Wraith will come.

Comment

Well, the next installment should be up soon. Likely by tonight.

Janus and Kelzio do make it to Atlantis, and things really floor some people.
            A few odd questions do begin to emerge regarding Janus, Kelzio, and the others and what is really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
              Well, the next installment should be up soon. Likely by tonight.

Janus and Kelzio do make it to Atlantis, and things really floor some people.
              A few odd questions do begin to emerge regarding Janus, Kelzio, and the others and what is really going on.
              ok cool

Comment

All right! I can keep up my writing!

Here is another installment. I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have writing this so far.

Spoiler:
                “You want to go to Atlantis?!” said the Colonel.

“I will need to hear this directly from the words of John Sheppard. Why you are static in eliminating the Wraith permanently. You have become capable of securing total victory several times, only to fail.”

“Our people were captured once by a coalition of human worlds, and put on a mock trial for their actions in Pegasus.” The Colonel said, defensively.

“We know of this as well. And what have you done since then?” Kelzio inquired.

The Colonel couldn’t think of a response.

“We know what has occurred since then. However, I wish to hear this from the mouth of John Sheppard.”

Outside of the Odyssey, a metal ring appears, the size of a Stargate, but it has no chevrons.

“We have created a gateway to allow you to send a gateship through to Atlantis. I and Kelzio will go there and confront your leaders there.”

“Confront? Are you threatening our people?” inquired the Colonel.

“No, not at all. We simply want to hear it in their own words why they are remaining static. Why you have not established self-sufficiency for the city of Atlantis as it was meant to be.”

“I want to send some of my people back as well.” The Colonel said.

“That is your right as commander of your crew.” Janus replied.

The gateship leaves the 302 bay on the Odyssey and heads for the gate. The gate cannot be seen well, due to their being complete darkness around them and the only light coming from the Odyssey, the gateship, and the gate markers ahead.

Inside the gateship, are three Odyssey personnel, plus Janus and Kelzio.

“How do I dial Atlantis from here?” said one crewman.

“That will be my doing.” Janus said as he raised his hand forward.

The stargate automatically activated, but instead of a “kawoosh”, it was similar to the effect from an auto-dialer used by the Asgard and Nox.

“Why are there no chevrons on the gate?” asked another crewman.

“We have no need for them.” said Kelzio.

The jumper heads towards the gate.

“Wait! The gate shield is probably still up.”

“That is no problem for us.”

Back in Atlantis, the gate shield is up and the people in the control room are working at their stations.

“Incoming wormhole.” Chuck stated.

Woolsey steps forward. “The next team isn’t due back until tomorrow.”

The gate shield shuts down.

“Why is the gate shield down? Get it back up, immediately!”

The remaining staff clear the gate’s immediate area. A second later, a jumper comes through. The gate shuts off immediately.

“A puddle jumper? None of our off-world teams left with a jumper. Security teams, secure that jumper. Find out who that is!”

The jumper door lowers as several Atlantis security personnel have their weapons drawn. Janus steps forward.

“Those won’t be needed.” Janus said.

Woolsey and Chuck are in shock when Janus steps out from the back of the jumper. Some of the other technicians stand up from their tasks to simply look at Janus and Kelzio.

Janus walks forward, up the steps and locks sight directly on Woolsey.

“I am Janus.”

There is complete silence in the control room.

McKay is seen exiting a transporter carrying a laptop computer in a shoulder bag, and pulling behind him a piece of his equipment, including a ZPM adapter. He is moving as quickly as he can towards the control room.

“Where is he?! Where is he?!” McKay could be heard by half the room as he ran up.

“Rodney, calm down.” Sheppard said as he joined him, carrying both a P90 and an ARG.

“What’s with the ARG?” Rodney asked Sheppard.

“He believes we may be Asuran.” Kelzio replied.

Sheppard turned and looked at Kelzio.

“What if we were?” Kelzio asked, looking eye to eye with Sheppard. “What would you try and do?”

Sheppard looked defensive at Kelzio’s statement.

Woolsey stepped forward to show more assertiveness.

“I am Richard Woolsey, the commander of our expedition. What I would like to know is how you breached our gate shield and simply, who you are.”

Janus turned to Woolsey again.

“I already told you who we are. What I want to know is why you have been repeating the same mistakes we have made before. You have operated yourselves, trying to be like we once were. We are here to tell you to stop trying to emulate the Lanteans, and in essence, the Alterra.”

Woolsey is puzzled at Janus’ words.

Sometime later, Woolsey, Sheppard, the McKays, Dr. Zelenka, Teyla and Ronon are in the conference room, with Janus and Kelzio.

“Since you arrived here from Earth six years ago, the Wraith have lost 31 of their hive ships. Their main fighting capacity has been nearly cut in half. Yet, they have lost no more in the past year and a half. And now they are headed for Atlantis again in force. You have had numerous opportunities to eliminate the Wraith that we did not use and yet here you all are just trying to barricade yourself against them. We did the same thing and we tried to fight them. We did not have the abilities of our ancestors, but even if we did, our council was so arrogant and weak-willed.”

Sheppard spoke up. “Yeah, I get where you’re going with this. You don’t want us to fight with one arm tied behind our back.”

“That is not what we are entirely referring to.” Kelzio, to no one’s notice but Janus and Sheppard spoke to Sheppard through his mind.

“I want to talk to you alone afterwards. Don’t make any sudden moves.”

Sheppard looked around with his eyes slightly as Woolsey talks to Janus.

“Yes, you can here me. We need to talk about that Wraith you continue to deal with. You know what he has gained from your kind and what you have paid with in the process. You’ve got to put an end to it! You know I speak truth as does Janus.”

“I am in agreement with Kelzio.” Janus said to Sheppard.

Sheppard couldn’t believe it that Janus was addressing Woolsey and the others through his words, but able to speak directly to him through his mind on something else entirely and with complete accuracy to his words. Something felt really off about Janus and Kelzio.

His train of thought was interrupted when Rodney McKay spoke up.

“Yeah, we’ve been running the city on only one, so we can only operate so many systems at once.”

He could see the look that Zelenka was giving him out of the corner of his eye.

“Yeah, I know my experiments are the greatest power draw, which is why I would like to be able to….”

“Be able to have the endorsement of our resident Ancients now—no offense to you.” Zelenka gestured towards Janus.

“Anyway, at one point after we were able to have three Zed P.M.s in the city after we brought it back to Pegasus, and so we sent one back to Earth for use in the SGC until we can one day reverse engineer our own version of a chair-type interface so that we can use the Antarctic defense outpost again. I mean—right now, we’ve got to keep at least two ships for effective defense. That and the 302 squads we’ve got in various spots. What I’m trying to say here is that we could really use a few more Zed P.M.s both here and on our ships. If there is a way we could finally get to making them, we could send some 304s out and start knocking out the hive ships before they can even get here.”

“You already have the means to engage the Wraith directly. You already proved that when you destroyed seven of the Asurans battleships.” Janus said.

McKay tried to explain their actions again.

“Well, the Wraith don’t operate like the Replicators so we’re kind of just—“

Kelzio interrupted. “You already have the means to locate Wraith ships. And theirs are not as resilient as Asuran ships, so you have a sharp advantage now that you won’t exploit.”

“I would strongly caution you to take the fight back to them before they are able to start sending more new ships towards this city. Your ships are powerful, and much faster than your Wraith opponents. You must strike them first and maintain your momentum against them.” Janus stated.

“Doctor McKay, I am willing to assist you today in your laboratories and address a few issues that you are facing.” Janus added. McKay was very happy with that statement.

“Colonel Sheppard, I would like to address yourself, Ronon, and your Lieutenant Ford.” Kelzio stated.

“I still have questions that we need to resolve with you.” Woolsey stated.

“You will not have to concern yourself with the two of us trying to commandeer this city as Helia did. She was misguided, arrogant, even foolish.”

“I wonder what she thought of herself after the Asuran commander killed her and the rest of her crew. I believe Telnoris’ son would have been the one to come to her and show her and all of them for what they became. Komaris is rather odd even for pre-historic beings.”

(Kelzio is communicating with Janus through their minds to the unknowing of the Atlantis team as they get up.)

“Something your saying that I can’t hear? Hello? This thing on?” Sheppard said out loud in his thoughts hoping that Kelzio and Janus would hear him.

“We can hear you still, but we choose to respect your privacy, Colonel.” Kelzio stated.

“Nice.” Sheppard thought.

The rest of them all exit the conference room. Janus joins Rodney and Zelenka towards his lab, and Kelzio leads Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, and Ford towards the hologram room.

--End of Chapter 9

Now let's hear feedback and speculations so far.

Comment

That is very good. I love it so far.

Comment

Glad you like it.

Now that I've gotten back to Atlantis for a little while, I can really get the character movements better and more fluid.

Comment

I cant wait.

Comment

Just made an update to the first post, with individual links to go directly to the chapters of the first episode. It still isn't complete yet, but will be eventually.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67317

Comment

Great episodes! Everything is just great!
                          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Great chapter, is there going to be a update soon?
                            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

The next installment should be up within a day.

Great to have more responses here.

Comment

well i did read this one before aer'ki one and liked it, then it stopped then I found aer'ki one.
                                Cannot wait until next chapter
                                sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X