No announcement yet.

Five Horsemen Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read it, interesting. I'm guessing they're the ones who had the personal transporter Kiryk had.

I'm still not sure on this whole 'Starfighter League" but updates will prove to be a good distraction

I think you need to refocus a bit on where to add detail and where not to. Ford going back to his base and getting his men wasn't really all that important, i would have preferred more of the two of them getting to know each other like Ford said about becoming a LT. Definitely would have loved much much more on the SFL themselves.

I'd say add more detail to background and plot heavy elements rather than non-plot important details like going to find his men. The pacing for the last 2 chapters has been a bit of a drag so i'd recommend more emphasis on the plot heavy aspects such as what Ford did during those years in a montage style writing

Still quite cool
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Cool chapter, I love these new people!

Comment

I am glad that you like the new players.

When Ford leaves the planet with his men, he will begin an incredible learning process.

I will post Chapter 5 soon, after I make a few small additions.

Next episode will be more Teyla and the rest-centric. Lots of diplomacy going on, and motives on behalf of a Traveler captain.

Comment

Here we go with Chapter 5.

The ending montage was a bit shoehorned in, but there was some good points on the feedback. I did end up pushing to over 3200 words, but I think it was worth the extra effort.

Spoiler:
          Janus and Ford were still in his lab talking about what happened.

“So you went on and joined them.” Janus said.

“Yeah. I still thought about Atlantis, Sheppard and the rest, my family. With me, I’d have to make up one hell of a convincing story to make them believe me, even if I was allowed to go on my own.”

Ford remembered the tense moment just before they left.

“We weren’t out of the woods yet.”

Back on the planet, the following morning, the Stargate activated. The surveillance device planted on the DHD captured the entire sequence. Two Wraith darts exited the gate, and one deposited eight Wraith on the ground further on.

Back at the caves, a signal went off indicating the gate was on. One of the strike team members picked up something on his detector.

“We’ve got two fighter/cullers in the air and soldiers on the ground.”

Migdero came out to assess the situation.

“The ship isn’t due for six more hours. We’ve got to take them down, now!” Ford said.

“Strike team, prepare to engage the Wraith.” He turns back to Ford.

“I need you to keep your men back until the cullers are down. Think of it as one last ride on the enzyme for all I care.”

As the darts went overhead, the strike team took up positions, and some of Ford’s men were wearing transport tags. They visually appeared as the darts advanced towards them.

“Now listen up, I want everyone to stay near one of my people as the darts try and cull you. They’re about to get one hell of a surprise that they won’t live to tell.”

Migdero’s team cheered.

“Cross-attack! Fire!” Migdero shouted out, as the group jogged forward a bit and fired on the darts.

What Ford saw next confirmed to him that these people were the real deal. A Wraith dart came across one group to try and cull them, but the culling beam was blocked and obscured by a large shield around one of the soldiers and Ford’s men close to him.

“That’s impossible!” Renno said.

“Not for us.” One of the soldiers replied.

Three of the people began firing staggered pulse shots at the dart. The dart was damaged and smoking from its tail end. Another dart tried to cull another group and then another, but was also deflected.

“Take a good look at the Wraith, everyone.” Migdero said to his teams.

The teams fired again at the darts, destroying one, and forcing the other to crash. One of the men fired a grenade towards the dart, fusing into the hull, destroying it. The blast was quite a sight.

The Wraith still on the ground were firing stunners at the group.

“Rush them!” Ford shouted out to the others.

The group broke their infantry formations and went directly after the Wraith. A few of Ford’s men got stunned but kept charging and firing. One Wraith went down, followed by another. One of Migdero’s men locked on to one of the Wraith with a laser lock, and fired his weapon, this time at maximum, vaporizing another.

Realizing that these humans were resistant to their stun weapons, the Wraith tried to run for cover, as another was completely destroyed.

Within seconds, the Wraith lost half their force.

And suddenly, four more darts came through the gate.

“We’ve got more cullers incoming!”

“Defense!” Ford said.

This time, the darts fired at the groups. The shields held for now.

“Commander, we can’t sustain that kind of firepower for extended periods.”

“We just need to hold for under six more hours.” Migdero said.

“They can keep the gate open for a little over a half-hour.” Ford explained.

“We already know this. Do you have any other plan?”

“Yeah. We dial-out.”

“Units, network your shields, and bring down the other darts. Transport back when you are finished with the Wraith.” Migdero ordered.

Migdero and Ford transported to the DHD, where the gate was still active.

“I have to ask, shouldn’t you have sent one of your men to go with me, rather than leave them with my men?”

“Sometimes, you have to do the job yourself. They can handle themselves. I told them to network their defense arrays together and they can hold out against the Wraith until they can finish off the other darts.”

He got a message over his communication gear.

“Three of the cullers have deposited at least another 20 Wraith in multiple positions.”

“My men can handle the ground Wraith.” Ford suggested to him.

“Strike team, keep concentrating on the cullers. If they’re moving slow enough, use max yield.”

He explains to Ford in the meantime, as they hold position near the DHD, under stealth cloak.

“Under full power, our assault weapons take additional time to recharge the capacitors. Staggered bursts are easier. I can explain our weapons better when we get to the ship.”

The combined teams of Ford and Migdero brought down another Wraith dart and took down another six Wraith. The darts held stationary to try and combine their shots to more effect, but Migdero’s team took the opportunity to hold a sustained barrage at maximum power, destroying another dart mid-air.

The remaining darts broke off again, swooping down and up, trying to break the shield around the teams. One Wraith threw a grenade at the group, repelled by the shield.

Ford’s team takes down another three Wraith, as two get back up.

“Damn it! They’re getting back up.” Renno said.

“Increase the ordinance.” Vina said.

Vina pulls out a C4-like explosive, and sets the charge.

“It’s a shaped charge, we’ll be fine.” She says as she mounts it to the top of her assault weapon. The charge is fired at the Wraith, which kills the majority of them. The rest are gunned down by Ford’s team. The darts begin to maintain their distance, but not before another one is destroyed.

“One left!” Quen’to shouted.

The dart moves off and turns around heading straight at them at a very high speed.

“They’re coming right at us!” Quen’to said.

“Transport.” Vina said.

Just before the dart hit the ground, the entire group transported 1000 feet away. They then picked up another Wraith on their detector gear.

“The pilot beamed out of the dart before he crashed. I’ll handle him.”

“Wait! If that’s the last of them, then we should capture him.” Renno said.

Quen’to sends a communication.

“Commander, there’s one Wraith left, the pilot of the culler. Tried a false-suicide run on us.”

Ford was listening too.

“One left? We should take it. Trust me, just one should do.”

“What should we do with it?”

“It’s just one, we can take it, interrogate it, and then you can do whatever you want with it.”

Figuring that the ship was still hours away, he decided to get something out of this fight.

“Bring it in.”

Quen’to and another of Migdero’s team transported in front of the Wraith, generating quite a reaction from him.

“I want you to put your hands forward.”

The Wraith refused.

“Fine, we’ll do this the fast way.”

He readied his weapon, and fired a lower intensity shot at the Wraith, and he collapsed to the ground. The other one took a reading.

“No transmitters, technological or organic.”

“Good. We’re taking this one.”

They lay the Wraith out, attach two sets of locks to his lower and upper legs, followed by a long metal-like glove for each hand.

“They may not be able to feed on us, but you people are another story.”

They finished locking him up, with additional restraints placed on his arms.
          Author’s Note: (He might as well have been one step away from Hannibal at this point.)

The gate shut down sometime afterwards. Ford wasted no time in dialing another address.

When the Wraith captive woke up, he was surrounded by Ford, Migdero, and about half of their combined team.

“What did you think of that? Pretty cool, huh?” Ford said, looking directly into the Wraith’s eyes.

“You will all perish.” The Wraith said, defiantly.

“Even at the end, he still thinks he’s above the rest of us.” Migdero said.

“So, what were you doing here?” Ford asked.

“We’re also recording this for posterity.” Quen’to said.

“Go ahead, scream all you want. Not going to help you here.”

“Feel free to use your mental projections, not that they can work on us.” Migdero said.

Ford noticed Migdero was quite experienced with handling Wraith.

“You really want to have some fun with us? Well, just wait a few hours and then I will show you what we do to Wraith when we are done with them.”

“You intend to torture me?” said the Wraith.

“We do things far more effective. We know how to extract information from captured Wraith. And—we can tell if you are truthful or not, rather easily. It’s quite the rarity that we—take a live Wraith by choice.” Migdero was quite clear in his words.

Four hours later, a proximity indicator triggered on several of Migdero’s team.

“That the ship?” Ford asked.

“I’m not sure. There is a ship near the planet. Correction—Two Ships!”

“The Wraith must have sent their capital ships the long distance.” Vina exclaimed.

“They can’t detect our lifesigns, so long as your men stay put.” Migdero said to Ford.

“How else could they localize our position?” Vina asked.

The answer hit Ford like a ton of bricks.

“Damn it! I should have known!” Ford realized. He had been down that road before.

“They can communicate over a short distance! Hell, we have to dispose of the Wraith for all I know.”

“They must have communicated through the gate when they first came through. Our dampers can also block the Wraith’s ability to communicate over distances.”

“It doesn’t appear to be as big as a hive, I’m guessing.” Quen’to said.

“Cruisers.” Ford said. “They’ve got support ships, smaller, but still powerful.”

“Our defense arrays can’t take that kind of firepower.” Migdero stated the obvious. “It would take a fleet to hold their own against a Wraith cruiser.”

He states it more directly.

“Ford, this is the reason why we don’t engage in direct ship-to-ship with the Wraith. Sometimes we can collect information with small squadrons, but we can’t send a whole division onto a hive to commandeer it, the Wraith could detect it. This is what is holding us back.”

He sits down again near Ford.

“We have very advanced technology, ships, stations, but our ability to fight the Wraith in space is still limited. We’d need to bring a large fleet together to disable, even cripple a hive. It would take a lot of our ships assuming we don’t lose most of them in the fight. We lose that trying to take down even one hive, our stations and habitats lose their mobile defense. You can understand, being a military man.”

“I’m sorry. I mean, with all you’ve shown me, you’d think you’d be able to strike the Wraith up there with a lot more.” Ford said.

“We do have weapons far more powerful, ones that can let a command cruiser take a Wraith ship and blast it to oblivion, and even be able to keep it from warning others. Most are already developed and ready long ago, but we can’t implement them into our ships, much less field the newer classes that can finally let us wage war against these creatures.”

He stands back up.

“We need to hold for one more hour. If the ship on the way has already detected the Wraith ships, they’ll get here as fast as possible.”

“The sooner, the better.” Ford said.

Continued in next post.

Comment

Here's the second part of Chapter 5.

Spoiler:
            One of Migdero’s men was still at the DHD, under stealth cloak, obviously, He put some distance between himself and the DHD until he had to dial again, which would happen in another 14 minutes. If he could dial the gate once more, they would be safe until their ship arrived.

A few darts came down, combing the surface, and depositing a handful of Wraith trackers. They couldn’t find the soldier around the gate, nor did they know about him.

Back at Ford’s cave, everything was accounted for, the computers, the food & supplies, remaining enzyme, even the chairs and the big table Ford brought his former team just two weeks earlier, and four days ago he was heading out on the mission.

Now, he was ready to take a new direction. Not with Atlantis, not fighting the Wraith on his own or with his men like before, but he and his men were going to become the newest additions to the Starfighter League.

A Wraith made his way to the dialing device to shut off the gate. The soldier transported back there to stop him.

“Hello.” The soldier appeared in front of the Wraith.

“Good-bye.” The soldier fired at the Wraith, vaporizing him.

He quickly engaged his stealth cloak again, knowing that they would know soon.

When it came time to redial again, the soldier quickly punched in the symbols, ensuring that the gate would be secure on their end until the ship arrived. He was to remain until Migdero ordered him to return for transport.

Some of the other Wraith moved through the area checking for resistance. Two came upon the area where the other Wraith were fighting with Ford and Migdero’s teams.

The lead Wraith on the ground signaled for one cruiser to come closer to the surface to provide direct support.

After another 15 minutes, the Wraith were making their way through the forest and were getting closer to the cave.

“They’re getting too close!” Quen’to said.

“Still nothing.” said Vina.

Migdero held himself together.

The Wraith smiled slightly.

“Oh, that’s right. You believe they are going to kill us all, right?” Migdero said to the Wraith.

“If you are so powerful, why don’t you try and stop them?” The Wraith taunted Migdero.

“He knows exactly why we’re not going out.” said Ford. “If anything, he wants us to try. We go out there shooting, those Wraith ships up there will blast the mountain, and bury us. That’s right isn’t it?” Ford looked back at the Wraith.

“You really thought you had this galaxy no further than farmers, huh?” Ford taunted the Wraith.

A signal is triggered.

“Migdero, this is the Command Cruiser Matador. Are your teams ready?”

“They will be. Stand by. Saul, return. We’re transporting up now!” He wasted no time gathering his last man before leaving.

“The items you indicated are being transported now.”

Around them, numerous containers, and the table are being transported up. Some of Ford’s men are fixated by all of it.

“It’s really happening.” Renno said.

“Yeah.” Ford kept his emotions in, but his men knew what this meant for everyone.

“Are you finished yet?” Migdero asked the man from the Matador.

“Almost. We are still transporting the remaining objects up.”

“Anytime soon would be nice to finish.” Ford said.

“We have everything. We’re now transporting you all up.”

“We also have one Wraith captive. Have him sent to confinement.”

“Will do.”

The Wraith captive, along with most of Ford’s and Migdero’s men are transported up.

“Welcome to the Starfighter League, Aiden Ford.” Migdero said to Ford.

“Thank you.” Ford said as they were transported up.

We see Ford and his men welcomed aboard the Matador. The Matador later approaches a nebula, containing a large space station, with several additional ships around it.

Ford undergoes a reconstructive to undo the damage caused by the Wraith, and to give him the same invulnerabilities that all of the other Starfighter League people have. He would no longer be dependant on the enzyme, as would his men.

Ford is later seen in a training facility with some of his men, along with numerous others. He trains on an assault rifle like those used by Migdero’s team. He is seen again at a table with Vina eating. Migdero is in the background, looking cautious of Ford.

Ford and Migdero are with a historian examining a large display showing several older ship classes, one matching the three transports that Janus witnessed after the Lantean exodus.

A display of various planetary symbols are indicated in a historical record. Ford is extremely surprised when he comes across one of the symbols belonging to the Genii Confederation.

He points to it, and the historian explains that some of the initial people that formed the Starfighter League were in fact Genii. Ford couldn’t believe it. The historian showed him otherwise.

Ford learned how they dealt with Wraith worshippers, and live Wraith captives. Their history on getting information from Wraith was in fact, rather informative for himself.

Ford and Vina soon become closer, and Migdero is more approving of them over time. He did almost deck Ford when he first found out he was involved with her.

Vina later has their first child, and Ford is happier than he has ever been. That day, he became a dad.

Ford and several others are shown displays detailing Asuran ships, and the nature of Asuras, listing them as the most powerful force in the galaxy, surpassing the Wraith in both numbers and power.

He is also shown information on the Travelers, and a handful of other advanced races, some near space-faring, others simply ground advanced, such as the Olesians.

Ford learned to become an even greater soldier, and the reasons why they lived the way they did, outside of regular contact with others.

Ford was also surveying rival Wraith hives as part of his job. He became instrumental in providing significant intel on the detail of Atlantis, and it’s defense systems. Before his return to Atlantis, he began preparations for his mission as an operative.

He did find out that Vina was pregnant with their second child, and if he went on this mission, he might miss the birth of his second child. He knew he had to be the lead on the mission. He knew Atlantis better than any of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That’s how it began.” Janus said.

“Yeah, that and a lot of other things. Never thought you could build that kind of partnership that way.” Ford said.

“It’s like when you’re going down a road, you try and pick your path, and the new road brings you to another road, but then you’re forced to take another one, and going down that road, you see more than you ever planned on.”

“I want to tell Sheppard and everyone about the last four and a half years. But I can’t. Not yet, anyway.”

“When do you plan to tell them?” Janus asked.

“When the Alliance goes after the Wraith, and Atlantis makes its choice. Then, after the Wraith are gone, I bring my family back with me.” Ford said.

“That’s quite the outcome. Do you believe that your people will allow this?”

“They’ll have no choice by the end. If there still is an Earth.” Ford thought long about that thought.

“They do want Earth.” Janus said. Ford knew what he meant by that.

“Not if I can help it.”

“They won’t like the methods that your friends use.”

“They should have thought about that before they became collaborators. On more than one level, they still are! If anything, they’re worse than those two women we captured in the first place.”

End of Chapter 5.

Comment

Wow, its really great.

The last part means to me that these new people want Earth....not just the Wraith.

I love this new twist......also Ford with a wife and 2 kids, no way man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                Wow, its really great.

The last part means to me that these new people want Earth....not just the Wraith.

I love this new twist......also Ford with a wife and 2 kids, no way man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Actually, the SFL doesn't want Earth, the Wraith do. The SFL is gunning for the Wraith.

The Wraith want Earth for it's high population.

I will begin on 7x02 very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                  Actually, the SFL doesn't want Earth, the Wraith do. The SFL is gunning for the Wraith.

The Wraith want Earth for it's high population.

I will begin on 7x02 very soon.
                  Oh ok, I thought the way Ford worded it, that they wanted Earth too. Like to live there and what not.

I look forward to 02!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                    Oh ok, I thought the way Ford worded it, that they wanted Earth too. Like to live there and what not.

I look forward to 02!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Well, Ford wants to live on Earth again, but with his wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                      Well, Ford wants to live on Earth again, but with his wife and kids.
                      Yup and thats what so sweet.

Comment

Here we go. Another installment.

Spoiler:
                        7x02 “The Road, Part II”

Off-world, a team from Atlantis is escorting Teyla to a conference with the Coalition of Worlds. Teyla is confident that a new military partnership can be established and security can be improved for the refugees in Atlantis and elsewhere.

Major Lorne is assigned as head of the security escort for Teyla.

“How many more of these conferences have to be off-world?” Lorne asked.

“As many as needed. Many among the Coalition want to participate in military operations with us, and we need to lay down the details if that should ever occur.” said Teyla.

“With the Wraith culling planets faster than ever, there won’t be many left to fight with us, even if they wanted.”

They enter a large building where several guards are outside. One looks at Lorne and his team, then turns back to his guard position.

Inside, are the ambassadors of several other worlds. They appear to be waiting for Teyla.

“Shall we begin?” one of the ambassadors said.

Back in the city of Atlantis, the repairs are moving along on Himoal’s Traveler ship. He is pressing Woolsey for expediency on the decision to install railguns on his ship. Woolsey is more concerned over that not being the extent of his request.

Himoal returns to Woolsey’s office to speak with him again.

“Mr. Woolsey.”

“Captain Himoal. I can assume why you wanted to see me?”

“I am concerned for the delay in a response with your people over my offer.”

“You won’t need to wait any longer. I assume that the railguns aren’t the only technology you are wanting.”

“I wouldn’t mind having those beam weapons you used to thrash Replicator ships pretty quickly. The Wraith ships don’t even have shields.”

“I’m surprised you were honest with me. That’s what you’re really after, isn’t it?”

“If I had even one of those, I could have pounded that Wraith cruiser into dust.”

“That technology isn’t something we would give out, nor one you could adapt.”

Himoal doesn’t like Woolsey’s response.

“I’ll triple my offer. 135 of my people for security personnel in Atlantis.”

“We may be willing to give your railguns for your ship, but the beam weapons that our ships use are not for trade.”

“But you would be willing to give us railguns. How many could you have installed?”

“Eight. We’ll give you eight railguns. In exchange, you have 135 of your people provide security among the refugees when we have the technology installed, and afterwards as well.”

“How long?”

“Until we can have some of our refugees moved.”

“And you’re still bringing more of them in. Wouldn’t you need even more after some time?”

“The 135 you’re willing to send will provide us with enough security to maintain order in the city.”

“And you probably want them to take orders from your people. Conform to their rules and regulations?”

“True. We would have rules for dealing with situations should they come up.”

“You’ve been trying to bolster your security for some time now, haven’t you?” Himoal was already aware of Woolsey’s intentions.

“You’re right. We’re still bringing some refugees in, but not as many as before.”

“That may make me more willing to have them join your security detachments.”

“So it’s settled?” Woolsey asked.

“They’ll be ready in two hours.”

“We’ll need at least three hours to plan the assigned deployments.”

“Take all the time you need.”

Himoal left Woolsey’s office, but not empty handed.

On another planet, the Coalition conference is taking place. Teyla is at a large table with representatives from several other worlds.

“I wish to thank you all for coming here under the current circumstances. We are at a stage where we are able to provide greater protection for all members of the Coalition.”

The Rivan ambassador, Dimas, stood to address the conference next.

“As a senior member of the Ambassadorial ranks, I can pledge that Riva will support the initiatives proposed by Atlantis on the agenda.”

“Thank you Dimas.” Teyla said. “Our first issue is the refugee population in the city. We are pressed for resources in handling the excess in traffic coming into the city.”

“Would you be asking some of us to be taking in refugees?” Another ambassador asked.

“Possibly. Our refugee population is over twelve thousand, with several more still arriving. We do have adequate power for the city to sustain that many and more. Our problems are still food and previsions for everyone in the city.”

Another ambassador stood to take a turn.

“I may be willing to accept additional refugees, but only on a temporary basis, and my government would want them kept confined to a specified region, to avoid trouble with my own people.”

Teyla is somewhat acceptive of the idea.

“You do have that right to decide where they should be placed.”

“The real question for this is, how many more refugees can we expect?” said another ambassador.

“I can’t be certain, even with the resources at my disposal. There may be still hundreds of thousands of humans still alive and threatened by the Wraith.”

“That also brings up another important point.”

“I know what you are trying to say.” Teyla said to the rest. “You want to begin military operations with Atlantis.”

“Yes, and we want to facilitate the use of your ships as well.”

“You mean our puddle jumpers?” Teyla cautiously answered.

“You’re partially correct. I’m talking about your ships you use to engage the larger Wraith ships in space.”

“You want to put your troops on our ships?”

“Many of us feel the same. If we had access to habitable worlds that didn’t have a gate on it, we could organize our military forces much quicker.”

“You must know that our ships aren’t directly under the command of Atlantis.”

“Yes, but your leaders could allow them to assist us in defending our planets from Wraith attacks. And they are bound to be coming very soon.”

“We are still monitoring Wraith activity in the areas around your worlds, as part of our arrangements.”

“How long do we have?”

“The infighting amongst the Wraith appears to be slowing considerably. We believe that they will turn their attention to this coalition very soon.”

“They have already began.” Another ambassador stated.

“What do you mean?” Teyla asked.

“Two Wraith darts came through our gate, and moved across our cities. They didn’t take anyone, but they were trying to provoke us.”

“Unusual for the Wraith.”

“How do we fight them, with our military still being built up? We need the protection of your people, or else we will be forced to leave our world, only to delay what may be the inevitable.”

“We understand your plight, as do all of us.”

“Would you be actually willing to commit such resources to protect our planet? And what would happen when many more of our worlds come under attack? You couldn’t possibly have enough ships to protect us. That is why we need to attack the Wraith before they come for us.”

“If we move to engage them before we are ready, we will lose many people.” Teyla said.

“You mean if you are ready. Many of us have already completed our plans to begin attacking Wraith bases on a number of worlds.”

Teyla is alarmed at this development.

Later Teyla and Dimas are in a more private area with Lorne’s team and a few local security around the area.

“How long has this been happening?” Teyla asked.

“For the past two months, there have been rumors of some worlds wanting to strike back at the Wraith sooner than the consensus was planning on.” Dimas replied.

“Is the Coalition in danger of fracturing?”

“I don’t believe so, but to ensure that we need to find a way to take the risk of a culling away from several more worlds. Your ships could do that if we were to locate Wraith hives and coordinate some kind of assault that all could participate in. We’ve had to wait too long to begin, so we should finally take this initiative before we are unable to do so.”

“You make the good points, Dimas, but we certainly do not have the resources to protect so many worlds all at once.”

“I believe that the Ancestors faced the same problem before.”

“You understand then.”

“I do. But we need to begin moving people now to other locations, and your ships couldn’t carry all our people. Your city couldn’t possibly accommodate the remainder of my people, much less everyone else.”

“There is another plan that we are developing. We have been able to rebuild our gate ‘bridge’ as you know, and we may be able to begin moving some people to the Milky Way. It may be able to keep your people and many others safe from the Wraith.”

“Have you discussed this with others yet?” Dimas asked.

“It is still in progress, and the search for a suitable world for the Pegasus refugees did take longer than we hoped, and now there is a process of surveying for possible settlements.” Teyla said.

“This may prove to be a possible solution for the most serious of problems.”

“We will have to see if a significant number of your people would be willing to make this decision.”

“At our current stage, we just may have to do it.”

End of Chapter 1.
                        Last edited by ussrelativity; 22 July 2010, 05:31 AM.

Comment

It is very good.

I do think striking the Wraith now would be a bad idea.

Comment

Almost ready with the next chapter.

I really am getting them out more now!

Comment

I still look very much forward to reading them.

Comment

will read whatever i haven't yet tomorrow. Got some thing to do today but i'll leave my thoghts
                                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Working...
                                X