No announcement yet.

Stargate: Resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd recommend that you write an episode for her in the first part of season 2, because something is going to happen to her in episode twelve, don't worry I wont kill her, but "something" is going to happen. I could reserve a spot for you if you'd like me to.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
      I'd recommend that you write an episode for her in the first part of season 2, because something is going to happen to her in episode twelve, don't worry I wont kill her, but "something" is going to happen. I could reserve a spot for you if you'd like me to.
      Ok, reserve a spot.

Comment

SEASON TWO EPISODES

2x01 TBA
        Writer: wraith queen inga

2x02 TBA

2x03 The Return
        Writer: EvilSpaceAlien

2x04 High Tide

Writer: Commander Thor

2x05 Six Hours, Part 1

2x06 Vendetta, Part 2

2x07 TBA

Writer: TBD

2x08 TBA

2x09 TBA

2x10 Godsend

2x11 Vox Dei, Part 1

2x12 Something Dark is Coming, Part 2

2x12 TBA

2x13 TBA

2x14 TBA

2x15 TBA

2x16 TBA

2x17 Revival

2x18 TBA

2x19 Mea Culpa, Part 1

2x20 Phase Two, Part 2

2x21 Bloodshed

2x22 A Call to Arms

Which one? (7, 8 or 9)
        Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 31 August 2009, 10:01 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Which one? (7, 8 or 9)
          8 Please.

Comment

Okey
            BTW Nirrti wont be appearing in Earthrise, because she doesent fit in the story.
            sigpic

Comment

Guest Stars of Episode 104, Earthrise

JR Bourne as Martouf

Spoiler:

Joe Flanigan as Captain John Sheppard
              Spoiler:

Gregory Itzin as Senator Eric Raines
              Spoiler:

with
              Dennis Haysbert as Senator Nathan Barnes
              Spoiler:

and
              Kiefer Sutherland as Lieutenant Colonel Alex Pierce
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 05 September 2009, 11:17 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I've upgraded Kiefer Sutherland, Dennis Haysbert and Gregory Itzin from Guest Stars to Recurring, since all of them will appear in several episodes in seasons one and two. I'm still working on "Earthrise", but it will probably be realeased next week, or the week after that. As of Earthrise, I'm going to improve my writing quite a bit, that includes longer, and more detailed episodes. I assure you that you will be happy with the result. I'd like to make it clear that I'm not going to demand my staff to change their writing style. I want them to write in the style that they are comfortable writing in.

Amy Acker has been added as Regular as well. As of now she is expected to appear in 9 to 15 episodes out of 22.
                Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 02 September 2009, 07:21 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a trailer for the next episode, "Earthrise". The new regular character Dana Anders, played by Amy Acker will appear in this episode. All cast changes are listed on page 1, and guest stars for this episode are listed on a post higher up on this page.

1x04 Earthrise, Trailer

As the blue swirl of the hyperspace tunnel vanishes, it is replaced by the view of a beautiful blue world. Earth.
                  Suddenly the ship rocks violently as something impacts the ship.
                  "We are under attack from death gliders, it looks like a staff cannon blast graced the side of the ship."
                  "Graced?!" Jonas asks. He can't understand how a blast that powerful could only have graced the ship.
                  "We're cloaked, that means that while we're invisible, we have no shields of any kind." Martouf tells him.
                  "De-cloak and activate the shields." Major Carter says with her command voice. "The system lords must have a way of detecting cloaked ships." She continues.
                  In the split second it takes for the cargo ship to de-cloak and activate the shield, a death glider gets in a lucky shot.
                  The cargo ship rocks violently and Jonas falls out of his seat and hits his head on the floor.
                  "Engine power is offline! Diverting power to the deceleration thrusters." Martouf says with panic in his voice.
                  "We're going to fast! Impact in 90 seconds." He hears Sam saying a couple seconds later. The last thing Jonas sees before he looses consciousness is the ground getting closer and closer.
                  As you can see I'm changing my writing style so the episode will take longer to write.
                  sigpic

Comment

Important announcement!

As of the 20th September 2009, Stargate: Resistance is cancelled.
                    It is blatantly obvious that things are going badly for this fic, and several factors, including the mysterious dissapearance of wraith queen inga, minimal interest in news about the fic, and creative problems are contributing to the cancellation. I apologise to all readers that are upset about the cancellation, but I will not change my mind. If you have any questions you can just PM me. I'm also leaving the door open for anyone who would like to write a continuation of the episodes that I've written.

You should also know that I'm not leaving the fan fiction writing business. I have a couple of ideas for new fics, but all of them are only in my head at the moment.

Thank you for your time, and I'll talk to you later.
                    Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 20 September 2009, 01:00 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

NYuuuuuuuu
                      i still be interested!!
                      and if you want i will take up her eps
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                        NYuuuuuuuu
                        i still be interested!!
                        and if you want i will take up her eps
                        Well, I do not have the time write this fic, since I'm writing the script for a movie that were making at school. I will not even be able to release another fic until next year. The only thing I can offer you is to write a continuation of my episodes. I'm not trying to dump all of this on you. If you'd like to you could write a couple of episodes when you feel like it, but I'm not demanding full commitment. I wish you the best if you decide to write a continuation, and will be reading it, and possibly even write a couple of episodes when I have the time. But if you decide not to write a continuation I'm ok with that, but as I said earlier, I don't have the time write fan fiction right now. If you are interested just PM me and thell me what you would like to do with the fic (cast changes and other things).
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X