• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe he's on vacation or something
    http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

nope, he was last seen online on March 18th, 2010 05:03 PM
      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

that doesn't disprove my theory. I also have another one he could be sick with something.

Comment

Hopefully he's contemplating adding more to each chapter.

They're too damned short.

Comment

i think of each 5 chapter section as a chapter but that is just me

Comment

what he said... as a chapter in a book
              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

yea kinda

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Shrug, 7 seasons, 20 episodes a season, average of 12k words per episode

140 "chapters" = 1.7 million +/- words

Given that an average novel is 80k words, he's already written 2 with plans for a third

Just imagine if it was in a higher quality prose
                  Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                  Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                  Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                    Shrug, 7 seasons, 20 episodes a season, average of 12k words per episode

140 "chapters" = 1.7 million +/- words

Given that an average novel is 80k words, he's already written 2 with plans for a third

Just imagine if it was in a higher quality prose
                    ...he's only written one season so far?
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      I remember hearing somewhere that he had 7 seasons worth of story planned. Can't remember whether he said it or just my own faulty memory.

In any case, he's gotten about 200k words so far. so that's what i meant by 2.5 novels worth
                      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        The word count would be on average larger than two books..
                        sigpic

Comment

it has been exactly 2 weeks since the last update... how fare the addictions people?

Comment

you can entertain yourself for awhile with this

http://armorgames.com/play/5237/them-coconuts

Comment

hi aer'ki i've got a question for you - when is the next episode coming? thanks.

Comment

I was just about to write that message aswell
                                sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X