No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aragon101, the only way i don't see rush as a one bullet baddie is if ioa succeeded in using modified aot on him and he's now darkside alterra and is manipulating ioa to his interests whatever they may be... this is certainly possible but i dont want to see evil-alterra just yet. good idea tho...
    Last edited by NIMBUS; 05 March 2010, 11:45 PM.
    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

It's back!I just got an e-mail notification and all of it makes cense and the en bit was sorta funny with it explaining everything
      Last edited by Serenity000; 06 March 2010, 09:25 AM.
      http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

ahhh i love techno babble
        sigpic

Comment

techno babble FTW, and mckay's come to his senses - all is fine with this dimension
          lol, i got to say, i got seriously psyched when i found out that it's out... i guess i really like this fic
          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I'll wait till it's all out before reading, get the "full" view
            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

could someone please remind me what o'neill's line was about when he said there'd be hell to pay back on earth and also the chinese held planet?
              check my story's:
              Battlestar group 16
              and Under Siege
              and respond at:
              Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
              my newest story:
              TFS Ticonderoga
              and respond at:
              TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

well he's going to 'destroy' chinese colony, that will have ramifications. he could be starting a war with this act.

Comment

oh those, thanks i remember now
                  check my story's:
                  Battlestar group 16
                  and Under Siege
                  and respond at:
                  Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                  my newest story:
                  TFS Ticonderoga
                  and respond at:
                  TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

its back!!!! awesome!!!!

Comment

did aerki finish episode 19 or both episodes 19 and 20?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                        did aerki finish episode 19 or both episodes 19 and 20?
                        Aer'ki did say on 2nd march that he was on ch3 so i guess he is releasing chapters every few days.
                        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Anyone notice that we are coming up on the one year mark for ROTA?

The first one came out March 19 of last year. And here we are at the end of Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                            Anyone notice that we are coming up on the one year mark for ROTA?

The first one came out March 19 of last year. And here we are at the end of Season 1.
                            Depending on available writing time, and the muse a person has, it can take awhile to write a large amount. ROTA is what? around 200k+ words? that's around 16-17k words a month, which is around 500+ words a day. May not seem like much, but unless you have the time and opportunity, and sometimes the equipment, it can be hard to do that.
                            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

it's quite much actually

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

chapter 2 is up
                                http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Working...
                                X