Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locutes View Post
    its just not the way its supposed to be. Yet its not BAD nor wrong.

And if anyone is offended by this post, I do not mean to, it's just the way I see it. And again I am not anti-gay.

Ohh and I myself am a strange thing for I've got 3 kidneys which is also not the way humans have been designed
    My uncle had a second pancreas

Still, one would have thought that a race such as the Ancients that claims to be as advanced as they do would have moved on from such childish notions of having the right to change someones genetic code based on something as trivial as their possible sexual orientation.
    sigpic
    Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
    Episode III: Phantasm.
    "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Originally posted by Lantean General View Post

Still, one would have thought that a race such as the Ancients that claims to be as advanced as they do would have moved on from such childish notions of having the right to change someones genetic code based on something as trivial as their possible sexual orientation.
      he sais he CAN not that they do it. There is a difference

www.darkarmada.nl
      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Chapter 5 was very great, along with all of the other chapters.

Please keep up the great work!!!

Comment

I cannot wait for the next episode!

www.darkarmada.nl
          www.runescape.com

Comment

well see gay technically isnt naturally correct due to being gay inhibiting our want to reproduce and thus ending us a species (if everyone was homosexual that is) not that it is bad or anything personally idc if someone is striaght/gay/anything else it jsut isnt naturally right
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lantean General View Post

Especially given that "All of their reproduction is done in labs".

I always looked at homosexuality as Natures version of Population control for humans.

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
              well see gay technically isnt naturally correct due to being gay inhibiting our want to reproduce and thus ending us a species (if everyone was homosexual that is) not that it is bad or anything personally idc if someone is striaght/gay/anything else it jsut isnt naturally right

But it doesn't. It might slow down reproduction or halt their bloodline from progressing (If they have no siblings and their the last in their line) but it does NOT remove the desire to procreate. I have Gay Friends who want kids. There are plenty of options open in this day and age. Adoption, Surrogates are two that come to mind immediately.

Comment

i was jsut saying it halts the spreading of desired traits which isnt good
                sigpic

Comment

new chapter daedalus variations aliens are back and Ronon makes a new friend.
                  http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

new enemies... they haven't even yet dealt with aschen.
                    ..."quite solid" bit was funny
                    oh and info on priors has been low.

btw its cool that that runner is back, only it sux that stevenson didn't get to see his tech... it would have beeen a nice addition to teylas super sexy liquid armor
                    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I liked this new chapter. It was really great.
                      Last edited by Rudy Pena; 01 December 2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                        I this new chapter. It was really great.
                        Just curious as to how their fighters followed the travellers in hyperspace.

We can assume the ship in their hull had a tracker or something but those tiny fighters can't possibly have hyperdrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post

We can assume the ship in their hull had a tracker or something but those tiny fighters can't possibly have hyperdrives.
                          I wish I knew the answer. lol

Comment

Maybe they're so advanced they have hyperdrives in their fighters equal to a travelers hyperdrive.
                            http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post

Umm...the big ships carry them through hyperspace, then released them to chase the Traveler ship through the asteroids where the big ship wouldn't/couldn't go.
                              Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

looking good!

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Comment

Working...
                                X