No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow these chapters are firing out thick and fast!

Spoiler:
    These 7 Galaxies that were seeded with humantly, which ones are they to us?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Great new chapter again!

Is a "runner" a dart?

Comment

i believe andromeda, ida, pegasus milkyway and the rest I woudn't know

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
          Wow these chapters are firing out thick and fast!

Spoiler:
          These 7 Galaxies that were seeded with humantly, which ones are they to us?

Avalona= Milky Way
          Kestardra= Andromeda
          Dracona= NGC 253
          Syrex= M101
          Pegasus= Small Magellanic Cloud
          Vela= M106
          Orona= NGC 5128

Ida= Triangulum Galaxy

Is a "runner" a dart?
          No, it is a small, fast ship used to break through blockades and land on a planet, thereby infecting that planet. Different species, different galaxy...not Wraith.
          Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

^ Oh, okay. I should have read a little more carefully.

Great to have you back.

Comment

new chapter, Now there are clones, i hope they don't all look the same, that would cause problems.
              http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Wow! Another great chapter up!

How many episodes are we looking at for the first season?

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
                  new chapter, Now there are clones, i hope they don't all look the same, that would cause problems.
                  That's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                    Wow! Another great chapter up!

How many episodes are we looking at for the first season?
                    I would think Aer will probably have 20 episodes per season since he had the midseason hiates between episode 10 and 11. I wonder how many seasons his going to write though?

Comment

wow, long chapter - sweet!
                      core energy - i don't agree with it because i think that we are just evolved worms(why worms? it's just something we know is pathetic because we don't feel instinctual emotions for them (which are the reason why we don't understand that we are pathetic... get over it, it's true)), but i'm willing to go with it.
                      cloning - didn't expect that, just thought that it would be something nick's original would be against, huh, i guess i just didn't think about it, lol, he made weir's body. not original, but cool idea, kind of makes bra'tac and teyla as 'galactic protectors' or whatever obsolete.
                      sheppard - i don't understand him, but then, i'm dead inside . i understand the situation, but if you know some1 is a douche or is acting like one, ignore everything important he/she says to you or thinks about you. i just think people understand it automatically, ok, maybe that it's his dad makes things confusing, but the same principle applies.
                      the landing - atlantis as a gigantic shovel - now thats a view ...i can't stop thinking that the city will get buried in an epic sandstorm.
                      plans of a new moon, oh i meant atlantis, lol - eh, when you have one flying city another one is just like an other model of a car, it's cool, but nothing groundbreaking. well, if the new city would be a starwars hover car'y thingy compared to today's car it would be epic, lol, screw epic - legendary
                      hah, homosexuality got pwned in this chapter, and it wasn't anything close to an epic fight - lol ...the only sad part is the lesbians are in that group... lol just had a crazy idea -- homosexuality - natural birth-control, ineffective, but still...
                      Alterra and sex - yea, when you evolve beyond those instincts or close to that, it wouldn't be anything awesome, lol it even might get old

good chapter, little too dramatic for me, but required for sheppard's 'evolution'.
                      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I kinda like the story and I cannot wait until the Ascended Empire shows its ugly face!

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                          I kinda like the story and I cannot wait until the Ascended Empire shows its ugly face!
                          Wanting to ensure your kinds survival is ugly?

Stephenson must be absolutely hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                            30 seconds in a DNA resequencer to rid yourself of "gay" wow im at a loss for words....
                            I think its well thought of!

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Comment

It might be the truth in such device...
                              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                                and i thik its boarderline gaybashing but alas.
                                its borderline gaybashing, but it does seem to work that way, even scientists now say its a fault of nature in their DNA, not that being gay is BAD. It's just if men and men were to be together they'd be capable of making babies, its just not the way its supposed to be. Yet its not BAD nor wrong.

And if anyone is offended by this post, I do not mean to, it's just the way I see it. And again I am not anti-gay.

Ohh and I myself am a strange thing for I've got 3 kidneys which is also not the way humans have been designed

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Comment

Working...
                                X