No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I do not post expect to ask questions, on these stories. The the way this thred has been going it is getting mean, not the it was (in my mind) intended.

First off:

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
      [/B]

1. scientifically they hold no water? please! stop right there maybe you suffer the same delusions of grandeur stevenson does.

3. you are still ignoring established SG universe cannon relativity is cannon in SG no matter how much you try and explain it away with tecnobabble.

4. i wasnt complaining about the abscence i was adressing the quality of your work! and i was stating that the first chapter of ep 14 was horrible!
      also i felt the need to speak up instead of following suite and blow smoke up your arse as most of these "kids" you have as readers do. now dont get me wrong when i started reading this i though it was great and it really felt like SG but the more you progressed it lost that completly and now its just Stevenson with delusions of grandeur and a surperiority complex. and you have warped the characters into something they never were. lets face it this is SW with a stargate. and for some reason you feel the need to constantly badger humans through stevenson and its getting tedious to have that in every single chapter. oh and the arrogance you show toward your "fans" for stating even an inkling of critique is just that arrogant. you've def lost yet another reader now.

also i expect all renders i have made for this project to be removed ASAP as i want nothing to do with this "fic" anymore.
      EXCUSE ME!?!?!?! I can understand criticism of the story, but you just personally insulted me and the others who are enjoying this story. I do admit, it may be far fetched at times, but don't insult everyone just for liking it! You are not just plain rude, you are an ass! I am so sick of people insulting one another just because they do not agree with the way people write their fics or series. Well I'm sorry, not everyone in the world is perfect like you! I am sick of your bullsh*t of insulting others!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
        lol i am not the one who is resorting to name calling now am i? all i am doing is stating my oppinion if you dont agree fine but jeez grow up! you cant handle me calling YOU a "kid"? how old are you 15? by definition you ARE a "kid" and you imedietly starting to scream profanities proves that you have alot of growing up to do.
        I'm not the one who is ranting about this series just because they don't agree with how the writer writes it! I don't care how old you are, and how much younger I am than you, you have no right to insult others! And who cares if I'm 15, at least I have some decency as to not insult fic authors just because I didn't like some of their stories. I have read some stories I utterly despised, yet I still have enough decency to leave them in peace. Writers write for their own enjoyment, not to please others. So don't talk to me about being grown up, when you rant on about a fic you supposedly stopped reading. You come in here just to rant about how much you hate the story. No one is making you read it. I have to grow up? Look who's talking.

Comment

so sorry for the cut off the dog...(love him, yeaaa)

1) this is fan-tasy, the way to get away for RL
          -again the dog

2) yes it is a little off cannon but in a show that is is so young, but so powerful, there is going to be a need alittle off shoot.

-but so for what is alittle off shoot is explinled, in my mind by Aer'ki
          -and if you read the Star wars books all 100000 of them, canon gets lost or in my mind expanded

3) yes stargate way better then starwars because there is a weeky installment

4) Aer'ki posts quickly, so if you needed a stargate pick me up he is there (others have too but they are more charctor based, (I read them to) and do not bring the 'love' that other stories do to there fans too this tread

5) C.A.S.F. you do (so well, more then well) 3D ships so well please help the story along with your telnent.

just remember this is fan-tasy and be nice

Comment

Alright, let's just drop the whole subject. I was a fool to respond to that post anyway. It's his opinion. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut from now on. It's not like I'm good at writing reviews/criticism anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
              agreed but please i do not wish to silence you instead i encourage you to share your oppinions.
              My opinions usually suck, though. There are two thinks I stink at: writing reviews and speeches.

Comment

I wish I knew something about physics but I do not know a thing about it. So I cannot really give criticism about that aspect, but I do have to say this: The things that its so far fetched gives it a nice ring. I just like the strange things its doing, and that difference between Lanteans and Alterrans is just plain BINGO!

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

The next chapter is up and it is great.

Comment

Very good. The interaction between McKay and Keller was well done. just how you would imagine a married couple

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

awesomee i lvoed the ending jsut the kind of scfi foreshadowing i love
                      sigpic

Comment

good chapter.
                        there is only 1 thing that i don't like about all last 3 chapters - they are only 2k words long each...
                        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

i'm glad it's finnaly back, not fond of the wraith though. i want to move past them quickly, NEW ENEMIES !!

Comment

New chapter up.

Comment

frelling superb chapter - new alterra, new galaxy, sheps as characters development, mystery, generally more info... short though.
                              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

wtf thats just AMAZING!!!

www.darkarmada.nl
                                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Working...
                                X