No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was calling this the return of the jedi thread because they are so similar. I personally think this is getting better. But that's because I'm all man. Big ships and big guns
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
      He was calling this the return of the jedi thread because they are so similar. I personally think this is getting better. But that's because I'm all man. Big ships and big guns
      Typical...

Comment

Alx do you know what has happen to aerki?

Is he writing a whole episode or has he gone away?

I am going out of my mind waiting for this next episode.
        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Alx

post will remain for a few hours.
          Chill, I only asked as you made the pics for ROTA, but I do have to say that the year in this fic is 2012 so we should see some improvements and very technological stuff that the Altera had, I personally enjoy it, as it is creative and progressing but everybody has their own opinion.
          Last edited by IWKYZerocool; 08 November 2009, 12:06 PM.
          sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Man this is like THE best fanfic ever i cant wait to read the next chapter !!!!!!
            Loving all the info and cool as tech that is finally making its debut !!!
            Better a diamond with a flaw than a peeble without

Comment

yea well gl w8ting for the next chapter, because the author hasn't been online in a week, and he even peeked at this forum when he said he would be taking a break...
              i personally think he's died, or has been crippled so much he can't type... there is also a possibility that alx offed him , he seems suspiciously angry.

...lol i wanna see reaction this post makes
              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

If you were on CASF, I would have banned you for provocation.
                sigpic

Comment

who, me? provocation? ...if you are talking about the last sentence, you misunderstand, or are one of those i talk about in the next sentence... ...ppl are usually scared to talk about death - i meant it that way...
                  Last edited by NIMBUS; 08 November 2009, 06:40 AM.
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I meant a few of your last posts.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda with ALX on this. It's still an entertaining read but it has taken a very Lucas turn.

Early on it had a very distinct Stargate feel, it kinda lost that.

Comment

There are thousands of sg like fics... this 1 is sg ++, what's so bad about it?
                        Evolution FTW!
                        2nd thoughts - i kinda miss things like stevenson helping tok'ra etc., but we can forgive that to aer'ki cuz he had bigger matters at hand...
                        Plus, only SW connection i see is stevenson as the only jedi in a universe full of siths, but every other movie has this, you can find connections like this anywhere.
                        Last edited by NIMBUS; 09 November 2009, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                          I'm kinda with ALX on this. It's still an entertaining read but it has taken a very Lucas turn.

Early on it had a very distinct Stargate feel, it kinda lost that.
                          More than the Star Wars angle, the last chapter really rubbed in the "Earth just sucks" feeling... I mean, Bra'tac basically shuts down the planetary defense fleet just be saying he's taking over. Um... what? There's no way the Pentagon (or the military command of any other nation) would just let an alien, however good allies they might have once been, order around all their ships. I'm not sympathizing with Bra'tac or his cause anymore, and I just feel like Sheppard and his team are nothing more than puppets in the story.

It's not so much that the plot feels Star Wars to me, it's that it doesn't feel Stargate.
                          Last edited by s09119; 09 November 2009, 07:34 AM.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

ok seriously - who, besides me, thinks that are'ki hasn't just left us, but can't physically type anything(dead or in coma)?

Comment

indeed i am under that assumption aswell
                              sigpic

Comment

man, i hope he's alive... i want to see the next epp. xD ... yes i'm dead inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X