No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so far its very god and the revival of the system lords was a really cool twist however what will Stevenson do with the other various powers in the milky way since avalona is still Alterran territory?
    sigpic

Comment

ye i was thinking about that famrir, i don't think he would fight 4 territory only to police it if it was peaceful there. when the ships will be built he will have police without a job.
      if he will restore the way previous system lords governed, he will have 2 fight for territory, but if he is making a galactic NATO, jaffa nation might have a trouble with understanding it, in any case, i think that war is coming and jaffa nation will not survive.

we have to remember that he is preparing for a war with 'the empire'... ya that doesn't help me with any predictions
      Last edited by NIMBUS; 21 July 2009, 03:18 AM.
      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

aer'ki uk wat would be cool to put into ur fanfic is a segment when stevenson confronts the brotherhood about the hidden zpm they have tho u should use this one at one point he needs another one or atlantis is out of zpms
        sigpic

Comment

OH, great idea

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
            ye i was thinking about that famrir, i don't think he would fight 4 territory only to police it if it was peaceful there. when the ships will be built he will have police without a job.
            if he will restore the way previous system lords governed, he will have 2 fight for territory, but if he is making a galactic NATO, jaffa nation might have a trouble with understanding it, in any case, i think that war is coming and jaffa nation will not survive.

we have to remember that he is preparing for a war with 'the empire'... ya that doesn't help me with any predictions
            also wat i dont understand is why he reinstates the system lords i mean atleast change the name because names do have a history.
            yea idk how warships would help against a war with ascended beings however maybe his power to create alterra will play a major role in that battle.
            Last edited by _Famrir_; 23 July 2009, 02:24 PM. Reason: sorry for the double post
            sigpic

Comment

he could beat ancients by zapping earth with 'turns humans into alterra' beam and ordering everyone to ascend and fight ..just a crazy idea

off topic... i read this fanfic and after in boredom of lack of new chapters i realised i have to check out others. when i got to them... it's puke inducing. when i read summaries about whumping or ShWier or McCarter or what ever, i can't not feel disgusted, am i alone in this? i cant even bring myself to read a chapter to make sure it's crap... wtf?
              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

;p; o hate those whumping fanfics stargate to me never really had a strong point in the relationship category tho if ur looking for osme fanfics i suggest:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...+avalon&page=8
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/16/Golden_Dawn
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4105630/...e_New_Frontier
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62141
                http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...te_Unity/72259
                sigpic

Comment

Different strokes for different folks.

I don't see why you can't enjoy a nice epic story like SG:ROTA as well as other Epic sized AUs or continuations, and not find simply reading pleasure in a whump or shipping fic if that's your fancy.

Hell i ship John/Sam but i still love ROTA. I'm even writing my own alternate Atlantis ending that leads into Universe. To call whump and shipping "crap"...

Stargate never really pushed the relationships bit for what i believe a simple reason, it complicates things. Hell look at the giant civil war over McKeller! An established Canon pairing, and yet still people go "pukeatronic" over the very mention of it!

Hmm... i'd continue but i have to PM Aer'Ki now... Excuse me (Dun dun DUN!!!)

Comment

yea when is aerki add anohter chapter it was getting reallyyy good
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                      yea when is aerki add anohter chapter it was getting reallyyy good
                      Oh trust me, Aer'Ki is busy getting ready to deliver the goodness ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                        Oh trust me, Aer'Ki is busy getting ready to deliver the goodness ^_^
                        Oh he better

Comment

i hope he releases like a whole episode that would be awesome
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                            i hope he releases like a whole episode that would be awesome
                            Doubt it. He likes to keep us waiting on the edge of our seats.

Comment

New episode is up! I wonder who the "new guys" are

Oh and it appears that Aer'Ki may just enjoy rear shots of Elizabeth...

Comment

lol does aerki use the board anymore?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X