No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this waiting game, this fic is getting to good, I am now very addicted to the story.
    Will read the whole fic again.
    sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

be happy you're not waiting on my fic
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 442 View Post
        be happy you're not waiting on my fic
        I know I habe read yours aswell, yours is good aswell.

Comment

if aerki gave us a sneak peak kinda thing then ill be more than satisfied until it is released
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
            if aerki gave us a sneak peak kinda thing then ill be more than satisfied until it is released
            That sounds like a good idea, it can't be long now until Aerki releases the next episode

Comment

Quality, in most cases, comes with time. Its like making toast, it doesn't just spontainiously combust (explode) and toast appears. It takes time and the reward of waiting for the toast to cook is a very tastie lunch
              Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
              sigpic

Comment

I must admit every chapter is going up in the amount of words, so they are longer and more details, i am just addicted to this fic and want to read more.
                I know it takes time but I am so inpatienced.

Comment

I just wish there were a more static schedule.

Comment

i believe Aerki writes this all by himself without a team to that is probobably the reason y the updates seem random afterall aerki does have a life too
                    sigpic

Comment

i believe Aerki writes this all by himself without a team to that is probobably the reason y the updates seem random afterall aerki does have a life too
                      The malady of fanfiction... when the writer gets busy, all work stops xD
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Understandable, however a schedule helps set up times for writing. Basically the writing/posting times would be determined by his/her own schedule before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          The malady of fanfiction... when the writer gets busy, all work stops xD
                          agreed. >.< member my fic i expanded off your ( i am now taking away from your arc with the Der'kal and moving onto my own (cba keeping it up) well it has taken a massive hit and olny reason i am able to type it up now (which is what im doing right now season finale btw) is cause im off school with a chest infection...on day of my higher French listening test . my teacher is gunna be p****d >.<

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                          Understandable, however a schedule helps set up times for writing. Basically the writing/posting times would be determined by his/her own schedule before hand.
                          my answer to that

sigpic

Comment

yea about aer'ki's posting of new chaperters - have you noticed that the next chapter always appears few hours after major 'where the hell is that chapter' spam has happened... i wouldn't be surprised if we'd see the next ep tonight
                            ...ok, probably not because i just exposed him here xD ...joke
                            ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                              yea about aer'ki's posting of new chaperters - have you noticed that the next chapter always appears few hours after major 'where the hell is that chapter' spam has happened... i wouldn't be surprised if we'd see the next ep tonight
                              ...ok, probably not because i just exposed him here xD ...joke
                              Yeah, he probably signs in, sees a growing revolt within the ranks, and kicks it into high gear. Or it could just be that fandom on GateWorld is inherently impatient xD
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                Yeah, he probably signs in, sees a growing revolt within the ranks, and kicks it into high gear. Or it could just be that fandom on GateWorld is inherently impatient xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X