No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to agree that current models would be retrofitted if they still exist. New models would be designed to incorporate new technologies more efficiently with power sources.

Comment

Aer'ki i have question for you - are we going to see what stevenson does with captued earth vessels, and what upgrades he makes?
      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

nimbus i have an idea for that a drone silo yes you just might think its out of proportion but i coouldn't care less and some suped up apbw or ancient satalite weapon.

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
          Aer'ki i have question for you - are we going to see what stevenson does with captued earth vessels, and what upgrades he makes?
          Yes, they're not trophies.
          Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
            Now THAT is something I'm looking forward to.

Probably Full shield enhancements, Hyperspace modifications and the inclusion of ZPM's to make the ships hold up and dish out sick damage when needed. Though with the Asgard core on the Odyssey I doubt it will see much in the way of front line combat until th core can either be moved or at least copied.

I always thought that if they had access to drone manufacturing facilities they should re-purpose the nuke tubes as Drone Tubes.

Imagine how "no mans land" would have played out had the Daedalus dropped out of Hyperspace and unloaded drones instead of nukes.

Fight? What fight? lol

Comment

New chapter is up

Comment

Comment

very cool.

Comment

Only 2 out of 4 weapons activated, well I know there is the drones but what is the last weapon to be activated?
                    sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Now that is known that atleast 2 Earth ships can fit into 1 Columnar, the fire power of the fleet that is beeing built is... wow! (but i did like how it was not too easy to beat the enimey ships)
                      Spoiler:
                      is the 4th weapon smaller ships using the Columar like an air(space)force carrier?

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                        Now that is known that atleast 2 Earth ships can fit into 1 Columnar, the fire power of the fleet that is beeing built is... wow! (but i did like how it was not too easy to beat the enimey ships)
                        Spoiler:
                        is the 4th weapon smaller ships using the Columar like an air(space)force carrier?
                        and that was just in the main hanger bay, how many more bays does the Columnar have? I was hoping the 4th is the main weapon abit like the asgard beaming array (not the beaming weapons on Earth ships but the array that removes ships)

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                          Only 2 out of 4 weapons activated, well I know there is the drones but what is the last weapon to be activated?
                          1. Plasma Cannons (Recharge < 4 seconds)
                          2. Lox Generators (Recharge 32 seconds)
                          3. Drones (No recharge, limited number)
                          4. Primary weapon (Recharge 11 minutes, 17 seconds)(fires from front of ship along axis)

The drone launchers are empty and the primary weapon hasn't finished construction. It is the one spoken of in Episode 2 between Stevenson and Bra'tac.

Note: There are a couple of crude schematics in the photo album on my profile detailing the position of the weapons and hangar bays.

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                            1. Plasma Cannons (Recharge < 4 seconds)
                            2. Lox Generators (Recharge 32 seconds)
                            3. Drones (No recharge, limited number)
                            4. Primary weapon (Recharge 11 minutes, 17 seconds)(fires from front of ship along axis)

The drone launchers are empty and the primary weapon hasn't finished construction. It is the one spoken of in Episode 2 between Stevenson and Bra'tac.

Note: There are a couple of crude schematics in the photo album on my profile detailing the position of the weapons and hangar bays.
                            Primary weapon must be really strong for that charge time, cannot wait to read when that comes into action.

Comment

is the primary weapon a beam weapon like the lantean defense satellite only bigger and badder.
                              http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

I don't know when i last posted here, i kept forgetting(a)
                                I'm loving how it tied in with 2012, and the aschen seem to be more powerful then i'd of expected.
                                The Columnar class, when theres a big enough fleet of them and after the jaffa have taken protection of MW on, will they get one or two columnar's to complement their own H'Tel?
                                Also the design of them, as they kind of look like jumpers, will they have the same texture on the hull? I was just wondering if that's what the lines were meant to signify.

Comment

Working...
                                X