No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when Ep12 is coming out?
    sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1
      Aer'Ki does

I hope that answers your question ^_^
      lol, I know he does but just wanted to know if anybody else knows when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
        lol, I know he does but just wanted to know if anybody else knows when it comes out.
        Perhaps he should have written it like this:

[sarcasm]Aer'Ki does

I hope that answers your question ^_^[/sarcasm]
        Just saying.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
          Answer pwease?
          no if a civilisation was wiped out its either :
          plague
          orbital bombardment
          or an uber asteroid

all of which should theoretically make a planet inhospitable
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, because Wraith really do that instead of just culling all of them.
            Originally posted by Craig Charles
            "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

New episode is up.
              http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Found it. Looks like we're starting to turn to the more external affairs.

Comment

so, does anyone know why i can't see the latest ep. in this page? http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...ncients/68490/

...it's sweet that asgard are coming back, but i don't think stevenson will be happy with them... asgard stopped their evolution with cloning, and that isn't the alterran way, and asgard as their 'ex trainees' should have known better... well in any case - heck yeah!

btw- where is that trip for the repository?
                  Last edited by NIMBUS; 04 October 2009, 04:53 AM.
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                    Found it. Looks like we're starting to turn to the more external affairs.
                    Can you supply the link as it is not on the usuall Stargate Return of the Ancients.

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                    so, does anyone know why i can't see the latest ep. in this page? http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...ncients/68490/

...it's sweet that asgard are coming back, but i don't think stevenson will be happy with them... asgard stopped their evolution with cloning, and that isn't the alterran way, and asgard as their 'ex trainees' should have known better... well in any case - heck yeah!

btw- where is that trip for the repository?
                    Your right I cannot see it aswell.

Answered my own question here is the link
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5419183/...Season_1_Ep_12

Comment

how long since the last chapter then you have guestimate at when the next chapter will be up just as it was getting interesting he hit the post button to leaves to imagin whats the piece of the jigsaw

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                        My bad...I forgot to do that last night. I have to go into the story as a non-author and add it to my community. I didn't remember until this morning.

Sorry about that.
                        Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Interesting chapter. Now that we know what Woolsey was planning/doing, I could definetly see why Stevenson snapped his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                            Interesting chapter. Now that we know what Woolsey was planning/doing, I could definetly see why Stevenson snapped his neck.
                            I can, too, though I already though he deserved it, with the way he's been acting in this story.

Comment

I can see where Aer'Ki got his inspiration for Woolsey being a part of it (good job BTW with teh characters giving the reasonings)

That being said, i think Woolsey's character developed quite a bit from that point. Look at Season 4 (The Seer) and most of Season 5 and you see his character grow into someone with a bit of a backbone against the IOA *Look at what he did with Shen*.

I don't agree that Woolsey would have been an active participant in such a plot, or that it basically took a mental rape for Carter to see things Stevenson's way. She herself said that if she thought they could win she'd give in, and yet when she sees that Teyla and Stevenson and even Daniel are on his side and much stronger than she thought, she still holds to that weakening belief.

And no Aer. Before you give me that line about "I know Carter is your Favorite" i'm equally disappointed with Daniel. He's spent the past 12 years by her side, and they've become like brother and sister, for him to simply shrug her off after a small conversation is very OOC IMO. Teal'c's conversion was a much more believable and enjoyable journey IMO. SG1 might be able to forgive the death of Woolsey given the nature of your story, but it's going to be hell for them to forgive what he did to Carter.

Even more, are Daniel and Weir completely unaware of what happened to Carter and Woolsey or are they just inhuman? Don't they have any feelings for a tortured person and a dead person? Another moment that stands out to me. Daniel particularly.

I REALLY hope the IOA has been infested with Goa'ulds or Ba'als. In fact if you do this, it would be MUCH more believable IMO than power hungry Earth Humans feeding people to a machine as well as brainwashing them en masse and with such organization. They're acting more like the Trust than they are the IOA of the series (and before you quote a bunch of events you're basing it on, you have to remember that in the show the IOA is meant to be a bumbling foil instead of an evil Darth Corporation)

I'm still reading, and still really fascinated with your ideas and concepts, but i'm not enjoying it as much as i used to

Comment

This chapter was good followed up some thing from AoT and showed more of Stevenson's master plan. and some light humor.
                                http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Working...
                                X