No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe don't worry i don't care for them...
    you should get one for trying so hard
    btw gw gallery is the best place to look for pictures if you know what you need and which ep to look for. picture resolution isn't the highest, but it's certainly good enought for signatures
    Last edited by NIMBUS; 30 August 2009, 08:30 AM.
    ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
      hehe don't worry i don't care for them...
      you should get one for trying so hard
      btw gw gallery is the best place to look for pictures if you know what you need and which ep to look for. picture resolution isn't the highest, but it's certainly good enought for signatures
      liking the sig mate tres bon, if it wasnt for my own sig i would have one sponsoring this fic aswell
      sigpic

Comment

oh it's no question... READ!
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I want more!
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

umm people may i suggest one thing - vote for this thread. the 'voter' is above the 1st post in each page, it's a button - 'Rate Thread'
            vote so this thread is flashier in the list of fan-fics

Comment

i rated it 5 stars
              sigpic

Comment

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                  i rated it 5 stars
                  Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                  Same here
                  Same here, too.

Comment

Great story. I just finished reading chapter 4 of episode 10. I'm really like the direction you choose to take the story line. I especially like how your using the Sg-1 "universe" together with the Atlantis "universe", I always wanted more of a cross over between Sg-1 and Atlantis when the show was one. You're doing a really job of exploring and explaining the back story of the Ancients (Alterra), far better then TPTB ever did on the show. I'm looking forward to more chapters/episodes. I hope you'll continue this story for quite a few seasons.
                    Last edited by asdfgh; 31 August 2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Ch.5 five of Episode 10 is up...which brings us to the midseason cliffhanger...which also means a break in new material.

Expect at least two weeks before Episode 11.

In the meantime, I'm always interested in feedback, so if you're willing, answer the following.

1. Rate your favorite three episodes.
                      2. Note your least favorite(and why).
                      3. Which canon character is most believeable...and which is the least.
                      4. Anything else you want to mention.

And again, thanks for reading!
                      Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

i'll drop a full review either later tonight or tomorrow. you know most of my thoughts anyways so i'll make it nice a concise.

I am soooo hoping for a very tense and dramatic Sheppard/Carter argument. Think Search and Rescue

Oh and 2 weeks? Evil.

Comment

I loved that ending!
                          I actually got a little excited about a battle between atlantis and Oddy, daedy and apollo.
                          2 weeks?! by then i'll of probably readit all about 20 times. maybe even memorised each story!

Comment

answers to aer'ki's questions
                            1. Rate your favorite three episodes - "Friends Long Forgotten", "Homecoming", "Covenant"
                            2. Note your least favorite(and why). - "The Forgotten Ones", because i can't relate with the episode (i'm dead in side, i can't feel teylas pain, i agree she should have just tossed the baby )
                            3. Which canon character is most believable...and which is the least - i have no idea... all are believable.
                            4. Anything else you want to mention - there usually is a trailer for 2nd part of the 2-parter.

Comment

1. Rate your favorite three episodes. - i liked all as much as eachother
                              2. Note your least favorite(and why). - woolsey, does it have to be said
                              3. Which canon character is most believeable...and which is the least.
                              most beleivable - woolsey, being the **** as always
                              least beleivable - McKay, if he believed that he could slowdown Sheppard's capture he would screw up on purpose
                              4. Anything else you want to mention.
                              - OMG i love you...r stories
                              sigpic

Comment

1. Rate your favorite three episodes: All of them
                                2. Note your least favorite(and why): None of them
                                3. Which canon character is most believeable: sheppard
                                5. Which is the least: O'Neill
                                4. Anything else you want to mention: Keep up the great work

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Working...
                                X