Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great new chapter!

I was taken surprise by this newest event!!!

Comment

Im so excited!!!! Aer'ki is back!!!!!

I've been checking in every now and again to see how things were going but had pretty much given up hope but now the story is back and better than ever!!

All of you should stop nit picking about the story and spelling sure there are mistakes but even published authors who have teams of people check there work still have mistakes in there final copies

Awesome work Aer'ki keep it up
      Better a diamond with a flaw than a peeble without

Comment

Originally posted by camothor View Post
        Im so excited!!!! Aer'ki is back!!!!!

I've been checking in every now and again to see how things were going but had pretty much given up hope but now the story is back and better than ever!!

All of you should stop nit picking about the story and spelling sure there are mistakes but even published authors who have teams of people check there work still have mistakes in there final copies

Awesome work Aer'ki keep it up
        I prefer to call it constructive criticism. No story is perfect, but it is only by pointing out these mistakes to the writer that he can actually fix them. I have seen a few people on this thread and on the reviews of the various chapters that don't like it when people criticise Aer'ki, but it is better to point out where he went wrong so that he can correct those mistakes, than to blindly follow him and accept everything as perfect.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

so the 100th page ...hoping for at least hundred more and the same with episodes
          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

lol IWKYZerocool you'll get banned for starting a spam-chain-reaction
            btw - post #1986
            ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I just had a thought.......

I know be careful right haha

But I really hope we get to see the tolan again in this series that would be cool!!!

Maybe the tolans could help the jafa out to fend off the aschen??

Comment

there was a tollan discussion about 50 pages ago ...though i don't think it led to anything.
                and about jaffa - i think it's too late for them, i mean the jaffa-nation-jaffa not the bra'tac ones . too many of their planets have been wiped out and they don't have an effective way of fighting the aschen + i'm pretty sure they don't believe in free-jaffa-nation any more, but it's just a guess.

Comment

I cannot wait until we start hearing more of the Furlings, and the coming fight with Romulus lot

Aerki can we have the next episode please
                  Last edited by IWKYZerocool; 26 February 2011, 12:41 PM.
                  sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

erm aer'ki i know that you aren't very active in forums right now, but here is one question for you to answer when you return
                    ...what happened to unworthy(darkside) alterra back when they ruled this patch of universe? you never touched on it. i mean did they just kill them or did they keep a close eye on them or what? i've been wondering about this for more than 1/2 a year, just never asked... k cheers.
                    Last edited by NIMBUS; 27 February 2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Every month or so i would go check if anything has been added to ROTA or your Star Wars fic, every month i grew a little more disappointed; there was no updates.

I started looking around for other fan-fiction to replace yours for my reeding, but NOTHING came close to comparison.

When i seen that you uploaded a new episode i was like a 10 year old in a toy shop, i had a big grin ear-to-ear, i was so excited i even had trouble reading the new episode.

I do see that it was uploaded almost a month ago, i do remember you saying that you had some drafts drawn up of the next episode. Maybe this epic episode was just the draft? I hope not, because that means you're not really back.

In anticipation im going to read ROTA from start to finish again. So excited to see whats happening with the Ancients and the Asgard. Also Morgan Le' Fay - can't wait to see what you do with that. Don't even get me started on them Super Intelligent Dinosaurs in the Milky Way Galaxy!

You're the best author i've read, you beat any published author anyday.

AER-KI JYR IS BACK!!

Comment

Oh man i really hope Aer Ki Jyr is back for real!! It doesn't look like it though

I wonder if there is a possibility of studying the new tech that the Lovakara have developed to try and get even more tech ...... maybe

Comment

Well finished reading, was just as good the second time around. I really hope he is back, i can't take heart break a second time around.

HURRY BACK AER-KI!

Comment

I wonder if he's checked this forum since he's left.. If i seen the number of people so dedicated and wanting to read on i would want to keep going - knowing it was a huge success.

I think this story is better than the original Stargate series. You took the series to places it could never have gone.

Comment

yea well if he's back he didn't log into his account when and if he checked out what we have spammed here since september

I think this story is better than the original Stargate series. You took the series to places it could never have gone.
                              i totally agree. the original sg-1 was cool and funny and interesting, but are'ki has managed to add epicness to sg universe so huge i don't think it has ever been done on tv or everywhere yes you heared me right, i haven't ever seen/read anything as huge and awesome as this fic.
                              Last edited by NIMBUS; 08 March 2011, 07:34 AM.

Comment

His Star Wars story was equally as good.
                                I found this story emotional, epic and funny. He got O'Neills' personality just right.

I would spam his reviews at fanfiction.net if i remembered my log in information.

By the way, Stargate Universe is pure bull crap and is nothing more than a soap opera on a ship. Also if you are a fan of Star Wars check out his story of KOTOR III: The way of the Jedi!

Comment

Working...
                                X