No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now stevenson vs a wraith queen thats a thought though....

Comment

This fan fic is simply amazing, probibly the best I have read. Well done!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent View Post
        now stevenson vs a wraith queen thats a thought though....
        That would be an interesting one, a real battle of the wills rather than a shoot out, although if Teyla can best one I should Hope Stevenson should walk all over a Queen!
        Ronan Dex

The only Known Cure to Chuck Norris

Comment

great chapter

Comment

I'm glad Todd's gone, TPTB really didn't use him right and he turned from the evil enemy into the "cuddly wuddly Waith" that we keep trusting for some idiotic reason. He was never machiavellian enough for me.

Of course i'm hoping that your little part where Todd feeds is only a red herring, I'd hate to see this roach not get stompped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
              I'm glad Todd's gone, TPTB really didn't use him right and he turned from the evil enemy into the "cuddly wuddly Waith" that we keep trusting for some idiotic reason. He was never machiavellian enough for me.

Of course i'm hoping that your little part where Todd feeds is only a red herring, I'd hate to see this roach not get stompped out.
              I agree. Todd was okay, but they keep using him over and over again and it's starting to drive me nuts. I'm kinda glad he's dead...at least I hope he's dead.

Comment

the new chapter is out.

Comment

to are'ki - you've got to start writing them longer
                  the chapter - loved it... i like that ford is coming back to atlantis and the army is getting 'professionals'
                  stevenson should make anti-stun-pill out of enzyme... 2nd thoughts, that would make it too easy...
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I too would prefer longer.

Although consistent updates is nice, i would rather wait a week or two and get a nice big chapter... like 6 thousand words

Comment

aww... longer chapters are better than shorter ones, but 2 weeks is too long time...
                      right now aer'ki is writing 2k words in around 2 days, i don't know it's fast or slow, but i know it's torture
                      Last edited by NIMBUS; 14 August 2009, 12:45 PM.
                      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

>.< you better get a copyright on this stuff my friend, this is brilliant work, you better hope nobody tries to steal it and claim they wrote it. even in this virtual world of the internet, things can be very deceiving at times, i urge you to contact someone (not sure who,never needed to get a copyright on anything) and get this material protected immediately. also, make sure u dont post it on any other websites unless u read the terms of agreement, cuz it could become their property if u do. sometimes they say stuff like "any concepts etc etc made public through us becomes our property" etc blah blah legal stuff great work btw
                        We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
                        —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
                        —Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                          aww... longer chapters are better than shorter ones, but 2 weeks is too long time...
                          right now aer'ki is writing 2k words in around 2 days, i don't know it's fast or slow, but i know it's torture
                          I agree. I'd rather have shorter chapters than wait two weeks. Two weeks would be torture for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                            I agree. Todd was okay, but they keep using him over and over again and it's starting to drive me nuts. I'm kinda glad he's dead...at least I hope he's dead.
                            I thought I'd made that clear...but just in case I left a little unintentional wiggle room...he's toast.
                            Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                              I thought I'd made that clear...but just in case I left a little unintentional wiggle room...he's toast.
                              Good.

Comment

Great chapter Aer! keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X