No announcement yet.

Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The changes i would like to see in ROTA are basically what Aragon has been saying, i want a bit more character development/interaction and more specifically i want to see Stevenson become more mortal, maybe a few chapters which cause huge problems for him or he fails in some fashion is what i really want to see for example: Daniel could confront Stevenson about his plans about earth (which parallels the Palestine problem if Stevenson plans to take over Earth imo).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
      Don't worry, Blade is on it

Spoiler:
      Yes, a REAL favor!

Comment

Ok so my theory of him releasing chapters on holidays, might still be prove true there is a holiday coming up this weekend. And yes I know that mother's day came and passed without one, but I'm hoping his mom wanted the chapter to have more character devolment and instead of not wanting to change his writing style, he chose to wait till this weekend. We can all hope

Comment

it's probably school related... look at the dates of the 3/4th and 5th episodes
          Updated: 5-15-09 - Published: 4-11-09
          Updated: 6-26-09 - Published: 6-22-09
          it took him a month to write 3/4th episode and then he skipped a whole month before posing the next one...
          ...mystery solved ...if i'm not completely wrong.
          ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

TBh it doesn't matter when he posts it, its his story so the best thing to do is to give him space, instead of demanding (or asking) new episodes

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

so is this fan-fiction dead or what?

Comment

I don't think so, Aer'ki just doesn't have alot of time i'm assuming. Maybe sinec he's out of school he's got a job or something that takes up his time.
                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

'not enough time' theory doesn't fit, it would explain why he hasn't written anything, but it doesn't take a lot of time to visit forum.gateworld.net
                  according to his profile, he hasn't been here for ages...
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

At least the thread is going?!

Comment

He's probably just screwing with us again, to see if some would get riled up.

Comment

Or he simply doesn't have the time, Real life comes before everything else unfortunatly.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

yeah, but not a word in like a month or two...

Comment

happened before

www.darkarmada.nl
                            www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

any news on the fic as of now?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                                any news on the fic as of now?
                                Very little, No sign of him for a while now

Comment

Working...
                                X