Stargate Atlantis Fancomic Hive 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol awesome.

though i think the Queen is gonna regret seeing Castox's mind. she'll be a sobbing baby after that particular experience

Comment

Thanks! Well, she will be little... disgusted.

Ready for the next page? Here it is:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...e-17-200828392
      Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Ready for the next page? ...
        No, actually we're not! You can take it back until we are

BTW: Um...Air Freshener?
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

whenever i see this thread come at the top of the page, something inside me lights up.

the one that disturbed me most was the brush. i mean, BRUSH?!

Comment

Thanks!

A brush makes absolute sense if you're a vain guy with long hair like Tox. The air freshener... well, I'm not quite sure how that got into there.

Comment

a hive is smelly smelly. but his hair doesn't look THAT brushed.

yes, every episode is kinda like christmas. a package on your doorstep with a great gift, every gift making me want more.

Comment

W00t! Thankies! Glad you like.

Next gift, erm... page is online naow: http://fav.me/d3e6noc

Comment

I love things like this that blend humor and dark plot well.
                  Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Castox continues to defy in the face of danger . kinda like O'neill, but in a very fun and original way

Comment

My money is Castox being hung over the Wraith Worshippers pit. And if he doesn't spill the beans, he gets dropped! (Bit like the Sarlacc. But with a lot less Boba Fett. )
                      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

A Wraith worshipper pit? Hm... Interesting thought.

Sorry 'bout the massive delay - the May page is now online in June, dang:
                        http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...e-19-212371030

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          A Wraith worshipper pit? Hm... Interesting thought.
                          Only Fillyz could save him ... if she wanted too

And don't worry about delays they happen, especially when a lot of crazy uncontrollable stuff happens!

sigpic

Comment

lol loved the Ronon+knife = door open trick

he succeeded in one attempt! he got better!

my heart always skips a beat when i see this thread title on the first Fanfic page

Comment

*unscheduled offworld activation*

Thanks, guys!

New page of Hive 53 is online now: http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...e-20-217006465
                              Enjoy!

Comment

They might have a better chance of letting Sheppard & Co. loudly break the ship and cause a distraction so they can get away.

Then again, Sheppard might be thinking the same thing about them.
                                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
                                X