Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"you can't be the good guys, that's our job"

love it!

also i love how "cool" the SGA team stays under the whole "captured by wraith" thing. i assume Ronon's gonna throw knives now?

Comment

Okay, i think i'm finally ready to tackle this I'm not a big Wraith fan but i've heard good things. It's all on your DA profile i'm assuming?
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

aaahhhhh. Don't leave us with such a good cliffhanger Draco....theres pages and pages of witty banter to come!! (Alongisde the already numerous pages of witty banter....)
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments, guys!

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
          Okay, i think i'm finally ready to tackle this I'm not a big Wraith fan but i've heard good things. It's all on your DA profile i'm assuming?
          Yep, it's all here: http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...#Comic-Hive-53
          Don't worry about not being a Wraith fan, it sure helps to be one but it's not necessary for liking the comic (at least so I have heard).

Comment

Enjoy the next page:

http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2xgotr

Comment

again another brilliant chapter

Of course i have a name! what kind of dumb question is that? You think we label each other with numbers?
              Brilliant, loved that part

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Ah, yeah the humor is great Draco

Sheppard seems to be trying to hit on Fillyz....which will properly lead to Fillyz hitting Sheppard
                [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                  Ah, yeah the humor is great Draco

Sheppard seems to be trying to hit on Fillyz....which will properly lead to Fillyz hitting Sheppard
                  An interesting prospect, with the possibility to turn out very badly

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Thanks!

Yeah, either Fillyz or Tox would be willing to hit Sheppard which could lead to Ronon hitting Tox, who gets help by Mad and resulting in a full-fledged brawl. Not a bad idea, will archive that for further use.

Comment

LOL, that was awesome. How do you stay funny in every page? And in character. That was awesome.

Comment

Thanks, guys!

I pulled myself together and managed to come up with the next page in less than a month, here it is:
                        http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2yym31
                        Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Very nice, keep up the good work

Comment

Haha, nice. I like how relaxed Sheppard is, just another day at the office. Is Chico, Harpo, and Groucho referencing something? Awesome job, keep it up.

Comment

Thanks!

@jmoz: yes, Chico, Harpo and Groucho are part of the Marx Brothers. I laughed my head off at their movies when I was a kid.

Comment

Keep up the excellent work, you saved my day again..
                                "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Working...
                                X