X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    New chapter:

The Fall of Setona by Roeskva
    When the Tok'ra learn that the Goa'uld Nephthys wishes to subjugate a planet that has been free of the Goa'uld for centuries, they decide to intervene. Pre-series. Backstory for Martouf. Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash
    Rated: PG-13, Drama, Chapters: 11, Words: 27,320
    Last chapter posted: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7333829/...Fall_of_Setona
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

The new chapter of All That We Leave Behind, "Learning To Fly", is up now:

On my site

On AO3

On Symbiotica

On FF.net

Enjoy!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Okay, my Muse won. She kept insisting I should start working on Sabar's story while working on ATWLB, too. I finally gave in, so now I'll be writing and publishing two stories at once. Eeeeaaaaahhhhh!

Anyway, Sabar's Tale can be found at Symbiotica. I've also put it on FF.net. Give me some time and I'll get it onto AO3 as well, and eventually onto my own site.

It's basically the backstory of my major Tok'ra OC, Sabar, set prior to ATWLB, in which I introduced him. There will be adventure and intrigue along the way, and sort of an unusual look at both Tok'ra and Goa'uld society. Enjoy!
        Last edited by SF_and_Coffee; 27 September 2011, 06:23 PM. Reason: to add a link.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Do you like the Tok'ra? Would you like to read fic about the Tok'ra? Discuss the Tok'ra? Do you write fanfic and like the Tok'ra? Why not participate in the Tok'ra Resistance 2011 fic writing contest?

The Tok'ra Resistance mailinglist on Yahoo is currently having their yearly fic writing contest.

Deadline is January 15th 2012.

There are 107 plot bunnies/challenges to chose between! They can all be found here (http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/tok...portRows&tbl=1) on the groups Yahoo-page (http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/tokra-resistance/) (You need to join to read, but joining is free and without any obligations.)

Stories written for many of the previous contests, as well as other stories with a focus on the Tok'ra, can be found on Symbiotica (http://tokra.fandomnet.com)

We look forward to meeting you!
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

New Tok'ra fic have started posting on ff.net (and on Symbiotica):

Carnivorus Plantae Mobilis by Roeskva
            Sam has not yet come to terms with Martouf/Lantash having died, when she must go on a mission that reminds her of what she has lost. She soon learns she has been lied to, and her loved ones might not be as dead as she thought. Sam/Martouf/Lantash.
            PG-13, drama/adventure/romance
            ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7430333/...lantae_Mobilis
            Symbiotica: in the top third of this page (higher rated version on Symbiotica): http://tokra.fandomnet.com/viewuser.php?uid=15

New Hosts by HathorGirl
            During an undercover mission to Bastet's court, Jolinar's and Lantash's hosts are mortally wounded and they get new hosts, Rosha and Martouf. How do these two new hosts react to becoming part of a long-term relationship? Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash
            drama/romance
            ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7452148/1/New_Hosts
            Symbiotica: http://tokra.fandomnet.com/viewstory.php?sid=141
            sigpic

Comment

No new fics with Anise/Freya, anyone?
              sigpic
              Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                Found a new fanfic:

Title: Starting A New Life by Luthoro
                Summary: When Josh had signed up to help on the archaeological expedition, he had not expected it would change his life, nor that it would take him so far away.
                Category: Drama, Adventure
                Characters: Freya/Anise, Aldwin, Malek, Martouf/Lantash, SG-1, OCs
                Rating: PG-13 / NC-17 (two versions)
                Pairings: Freya/Anise/OC
                Published: July 31 2011
                That's mine. The second in the series will be going up to the website sometime this week. Opinions are welcome of course, I know its not the best because this was my first attempt at SG fanfic. Introducing new characters is always iffy too, but I like the way they are turning out so far.

Comment

Originally posted by luthoro370 View Post
                  That's mine. The second in the series will be going up to the website sometime this week. Opinions are welcome of course, I know its not the best because this was my first attempt at SG fanfic. Introducing new characters is always iffy too, but I like the way they are turning out so far.
                  I read it when I found it, and I liked it! I don't mind originally characters, and I think your Tok'ra Veskyr is intersting, so I certainly am going to read the next part in the series!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMushroom View Post
                    No new fics with Anise/Freya, anyone?
                    I actually just saw one of fanfiction.net:

Passing Time by Eilidh17, Written for the Friendshipathon on LJ. The prompt was Daniel and Anise on an undercover archaeology mission. I may have taken some liberties with the prompt parameters, PG, Hurt/Comfort/Suspense, Words: 4,097, D. Jackson & Anise/Freya (friendship)
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Sun A Klorel Story by MaddyKat321, What happens when the almighty Klorel ends up having to marry his sister Khephri by force? This is a day-to-day story of how love can find its way even through the darkest hours. Romance/Sci-Fi, NOT COMPLETED YET
                      sigpic

Comment

New Chapter:

Choiceless by Akaylah, Sequel to Bittersweet Memories. Sam wanted her dead. The ashrak wanted her dead. Jolinar had prepared herself for certain death - which was not so certain after all. An ancient power reveals itself, but can the Tau'ri and Tok'ra accept its help? PG-13, Adventure/Sci-Fi, Chapters: 13

For those that want to know...does not turn Sam/Martouf/Lantash shippy.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Child by MaddyKat321, Klorel and his mate, Khephri, are expecting a child. What will they do when Klorel's own father tries to steal the child away? Romance/Drama, NOT COMPLETED YET
                          sigpic

Comment

New chapter:

Chains of Gold by Pagan Twylight, On a mission SG-1, Martouf.Lantash discover a plant with extensive healing properties. A treaty for it is a must. A series of events ensues that ends in a "joining" of Sam, Daniel, Martouf, Lantash Pairing: Sam.Daniel.Martouf.Lantash Full Summary inside, R, Romance

Link can be found on the authors page: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/683376/Pagan_Twylight
                            sigpic

Comment

Fate by Nadie2, Before Ba'al goes back in time in Continuum, he sends another Gou'ald even further back. She's is now in SG-1's past trying to torture them. PG, Sci-Fi/Hurt/Comfort, NOT COMPLETED YET
                              sigpic

Comment

New chapter:

Carnivorus Plantae Mobilis by Roeskva, Sam has not yet come to terms with Martouf/Lantash having died, when she must go on a mission that reminds her of what she has lost. She soon learns she has been lied to, and her loved ones might not be as dead as she thought. Sam/Martouf/Lantash. PG-13, Adventure/Romance, Chapter 9
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X