Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a new chapter (chapter 5) in my fic:

Other Possiblities, When SG-1 are kept prisoners after meeting the Tok'ra, they manage to flee, except Sam who is left with the now hostile Tok'ra. How does she get them to trust her - and what should she do about her growing feelings for Martouf and Lantash? AU Tok'ra I&II, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, PG-13 (may go higher later)
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Love your fic, Hathor_girl!

Comment

New chapter of All That We Leave Behind is up!

On Symbiotica

On my site

On FF.net

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Hathor_girl's story Other Possibilities is up to chapter 8 now.

Chapter 6
          Chapter 7
          Chapter 8
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Musings of a Tau'ri, PG, Set during 'Death Knell', a short story on what could have happened while Delek was waiting around at the SGC. Set after Delek's confrontation with Selmak/Jacob. No Romance.

A Good Match, NC-17, Sam and the rest of SG-1 are visiting the Tok'ra, in order to train for a mission. Martouf/Lantash finds Sam in the training room, working off some stress - together they discover a better solution. Written for Kink_Bingo. Prompt: Bondage (held down). Sam/Martouf/Lantash. Link can be found near the top of this page: http://tokra.fandomnet.com/viewuser.php?uid=15
            sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Other Possibilities:

Chapter 9
              Chapter 10
              Chapter 11
              Chapter 12
              Chapter 13
              sigpic

Comment

I've posted the rest of the fic (Other Possibilities):

Chapter 14
                Chapter 15
                Chapter 16
                Chapter 17
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Sorry it took so long to get the latest chapter of All That We Leave Behind up! My Muse has ADD, my life has complications, and this is my brain on not enough caffeine. I can totally sympathize with Frank on the lack of coffee. Some days there is simply not enough!

Latest chapter:

On my site

On FF.net

On Symbiotica

On AO3

Enjoy!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Another new chapter of All That We Leave Behind is up!

On my site

On FF.net

On Symbiotica

On AO3

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Returns, PG-13, SG-1 goes to examine another planet with alien ruins, but this time they bring back something unexpected. What happens when someone long dead is suddenly alive again? Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash.
                      sigpic

Comment

Another new chapter of All That We Leave Behind is up.

Fanfiction.net

My site

Symbiotica

AO3
                        Last edited by SF_and_Coffee; 30 May 2011, 10:36 PM.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Updated All That We Leave Behind with another new chapter. See the links above and click to the next chapter.

Enjoy!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

New chapter is up!

My site

FF.net

Symbiotica

AO3

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                            Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Returns, PG-13, SG-1 goes to examine another planet with alien ruins, but this time they bring back something unexpected. What happens when someone long dead is suddenly alive again? Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash.

Has new chapters:

Chapter 1
                              Chapter 2
                              Chapter 3
                              Chapter 4
                              Chapter 5
                              Chapter 6
                              Chapter 7
                              Chapter 8
                              Chapter 9
                              Chapter 10
                              Chapter 11
                              Chapter 12
                              sigpic

Comment

Various Tok'ra related fics (don't remember how long ago I posted updates of what I've found on fanfiction.et, so sorry if some are repeats):

Musings of a Tau'ri by Lady Demiya
                                Set during 'Death Knell', a short story on what could have happened while Delek was waiting around at the SGC. Set after Delek's confrontation with Selmak/Jacob. No Romance. One-Shot. PG

A Path Not Taken » by Pagan Twylight
                                Martouf and Lantash do not die after D & C, but neither are they blended. Martouf becomes a temporary, but longterm, member of SG1. Follows events as Martouf's presence changes some of their outcomes. Eventual SamMartoufLantash. PG-13, WIP (Chapter 31)

Other Possiblities » by HathorGirl
                                When SG-1 are kept prisoners after meeting the Tok'ra, they manage to flee, except Sam who is left with the now hostile Tok'ra. How does she get them to trust her - and what should she do about her growing feelings for Martouf and Lantash? AU Tok'ra I&II, PG-13

Legacy of the Queen, IV of Tok'Ra Legacy Series » by Pagan Twylight
                                Sequel to DOTQ the hunt for the queens continue. The System Lords do not yet know about the Tok'Ra Queens. SG1, the Tok'Ra, and the Furlings must find them before they learn of them. Sam/Lantash/Martouf, Daniel Other, SG1. PG-13, WIP (Chapter 13)

Always Be Ours » by Pagan Twylight
                                Sam is shattered. Sam & Daniel's lives change forever. Consequences of her love for Martouf reach out & touch both Tau'ri and Tok'Ra. Question of who turned Martouf to a Za'tarc must be answered. Innocents protected. SamDanielLantash summary in story, PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 15)

Out of the Loop by Flatkatsi
                                A tiny piece of left out information leads a newly returned Daniel to the most unexpected discovery. Jack/Freya. This story is a sequel to 'A Slow Melding' written by Eleri and I. It's probably best to read that fic first. PG

The Love of a Father » by SerenLyall
                                While on a mission, SG-1 is captured by Belenus, the Celtic god of fire and science. He takes an interest in Sam, deciding to experiment on her-and Jacob, who he had captured previously. Now, Jacob has kidnapped his own daughter, with plans to kill her. PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 7)

The Other Guys » by Vycre
                                The Ori have been defeated and life is back to normal again. Life is actually pretty boring until word reaches the SGC about a grave danger. What will they do when The Other Guys want to take a shot at ruling their universe? PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 4)

The Queen's of malkshur » by boza.syfy fan
                                when SG 14 are followed through the gate by two young women chaos ensues as the SGC work to find out who they are. can peace be found in the trouble that follows? AU Jolnar survives the Ashrak and sam remained her host. they now live with the Tok'Ra, PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 6)

Tami O'Neil: The First Mission Together » by Space-Gal 117 reviews
                                The first ever joint-mission with Tami O'Neil/Malek and her Tok'ra friends with her father's team, SG-1. Things go wrong and people are captured... What will happen? PG, WIP, (Chapter 4)

Malkshur » by Furyism
                                "As you all know, I am Captain Samantha Carter. Stargate Command, meet Jolinar of Malkshur, rebel Goa'uld and my partner in crime. We're here to save the world, and you can't stop us." AU. Obviously. Character death, PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 16)

Choiceless » by Akaylah
                                Sequel to Bittersweet Memories. Sam wanted her dead. The ashrak wanted her dead. Jolinar had prepared herself for certain death - which was not so certain after all. An ancient power reveals itself, but can the Tau'ri and Tok'ra accept its help? PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 11)

Goa'uld:

Wishful Thinking by ShireHeart
                                An attempt at Sha're's thoughts at being pregnant with the son of Apophis. PG

Immortal » by To'M'L Kuran
                                The young, but intelligent, Dr Selene Nikolas went on the first Stargate mission where she fell in love with the young Abydonian boy Skaara. On her second trip she learns there's a lot more to herself than she thought. Skaara X OC X Klorel, PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 4)

Being the Host of Sif'aknah » by KHandFF7fanforever
                                Suzume was born as a telepath. Parents thought she was a freak and Daniel adopts her. Later she goes to find Daniel only to end up as a Goa'uld host. PG-13, WIP, (Chapter 3)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X