X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destiny
    one of my fav ff is "When Tomorrow Comes" by DustDevil

you can find at http://www.samandjack.net/

SUMMARY: Prisoners on another world, SG1 struggle individually to learn about their captors and escape.

it's angsty, sam and jack, a lot of drama, did i mention angst? very long but worth every single word
    Thanks for the rec, this was one intense read! Really well done.

Just sayin', good lookin' out, Destiny.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

The Interactions Series by Jaclyn Horrod is by far the greatest fanfic series that I have ever read!

http://www.thefifthrace.net

There are 10 or 11 stories that are quiet long but well worth the read!

These stories contain Action, Adventure, Romance (Jack/other), Angst, Hurt/Comfort, etc.

To state a rather brief summary of them, in the first story jack gets captured by a female goa'uld and eventually becomes a system lord. To say anymore than that will spoil it. But i will say this DO NOT stop reading until you have atleast read the first 3, because in my opinion the 3rd story is where it really starts to get good.

And fans of (Spoiler highlight to read) Hathor will probably really enjoy these stories.
      "Ah for crying out loud!"
      Kensey:Commander Thor...
      Thor:*Lifts finger up* Supreme Commander.
      Daniel:"You just said cruvas"
      O'Neill:"I did not"

O'Neill:...And were walking...
      'Nou Ani Anquietus' - 'We Are The Ancients'
      If you can read ancient... feel free to do as it says, the information needed is in my profile

Comment

Hi there. Thought I would take this opportunity to pimp a few stories for anyone who likes a bit of SGA comedy with a dose of Shep/Weir thrown in.

The Atlantis Games http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2578051/1/
        What's up Doc? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2604009/1/
        Special Delivery http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2713316/1/

I think these fics are great. But then again, I may be biased because the author is my sister..... (Hope the links work - the fics are over at FFnet)
        I guess this is where my signature should go, right?

Visit my LJ?

Comment

I'm going to shamelessly plug one of my own..."Sir". It's up on fanfiction.net, will be up on more when I get the chance, but it's a piece that continues to amaze me every time I read it. I've written some decent stuff, but this was my first and best effort.
          Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Kate Carter
            I'm going to shamelessly plug one of my own..."Sir". It's up on fanfiction.net, will be up on more when I get the chance, but it's a piece that continues to amaze me every time I read it. I've written some decent stuff, but this was my first and best effort.
            ff.net's a bit tough to search. could you post a link to your fic please?
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              ff.net's a bit tough to search. could you post a link to your fic please?
              Wow, you're right, Skydiver. I read Kate's story, Sir, but the link seems to be malfunctioning. It's a fairly new story, so if you have time to scroll a page or two at FF.net, give it a whirl. >>CORRECTION: It's not a brand new fic, sorry about that. But it came up quickly on FF.net's search engine. <<TE1

Just sayin', and highly recommended for a cute SQEEEE!
              Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 11 April 2006, 10:27 AM.
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

There is an amazing Atlantis fic out there by Sholio called "That Which Is Broken" It's a team fic that takes place after Trinity. It's GEN.

While I'm here, I mine as well say I'm working on an Atlantis fic entitled "Deep Down Below" which is an old fashioned ghost story. It's also GEN.

Comment

Can anyone recommend any fics including Athosians? They seem to be few, but I love it when people do stuff about Teyla and her people.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a Hebridan fic? ireally liked the guys out of space race, just wondered if anyone had felt like me and actually wrote fic about them.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Im not a big self-promoter but this is my first series fic, i just uploaded Chapter Five of 'Help' on ff.net. Heres the link for the first chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2790911/1/
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

i recommend Survivors, The Best I Ever Had, A Familar Face all of which are on GateWorld
                        I found a very good story about John Shepard on ATLANTICA, but I don't remember what it's called. Shepared gets struck by lighting and left behind on a planet, he's saved by the last survivor of the planet. She comunicates through somekind of telepathy, she can not speak. The Stargate malfuntions for a long time, the gate will not work. John is stranded off world with the last survivor for a long, long time. Atlantis presumes him dead. If i can find the title I will post it.

I found it and it's called ISOLATION
                        Last edited by TeylaShepard; 30 April 2006, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I belong to a number of SG1 and SGA fan fiction communities on Live Journal and have been reading some great stories from a wide range of authors. Just yesterday I arranged for all of the communities I read to funnel into one place so I can read them from there. I've attached the link to the page where you can locate these fics.

http://sela-and-friend.livejournal.com/

The above link will give you access not only to the individual entries, but each entry will have a link to the original sites where the fic was originally posted.

As quite a few others are posting links to their own personal works, I'm including a link below to my little corner of the archive on the Abydos One fan fiction archive where the majority of my work is housed. There are a number of word challege responses for other sites, and one original fic "Parallel Universe" which is a work in progress. I would welcome any creative feedback as would all of the authors on these respective sites.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/vi...y.php?sid=1050

Enjoy!
                          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                          it has it's own laws and beats about things
                          which the intellect scorns."
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

for long sam/jack type fic

JoR
                            Fairygnomes

doc's are slightly shippy www.frondfic.com then doc's surgery
                            The link is broken. Please, don't you know, where doc moved her fics? Thanks.
                            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

i think doc pulled most of her fic

look on www.jackfic.com
                              then the fanfic area and search for Doc

i believe arnise still has them there
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i think doc pulled most of her fic

look on www.jackfic.com
                                then the fanfic area and search for Doc

i believe arnise still has them there
                                They're not there. But thanks anyway.
                                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X