Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I thought I would pitch my fanfics too! They can be found in full text on Helio and Gateworld under the Amanda Eros pen name. Or if you rather read them in chapter format, I have them broken down on Dataportarchives.com and fanfiction.net. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/710648/

The Ancient Connection Series

Prequel: The Bittersweet Return Home
    (Season seven)
    [COMPLETED]Upon returning home, Jonas Quinn finds out that the transition back to his old life isn't what he expected it to be.
    Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Angst/General - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3761

Featured Characters:
    Jonas Quinn

1. The Last of Her Kind
    (Season Eight)
    [COMPLETED] The sole survivor of the Ancient race stumbles upon a repository of knowledge. Having done this will change her life forever.
    Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9818 -

Introducing:
    Kyna Dior, Augustus

Featured Characters:
    Jack O'Neill, Sam Carter, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c, General Hammond, Oma Desala, Lya, Jonas Quinn

2. What Might Come to Pass
    (Season Eight)
    [COMPLETED] Without knowing why, or even how, Jonas Quinn is given the opportunity to see his own future. Will having done so change the course of events or just delay them?
    Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11500

Introducing:
    Pro. Lymnal, Jethro Quinn, Tesmindar

Featured Characters:
    Jonas Quinn, Kyna Dior, Sam Carter, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Major Davis, Walter, John Sheppard, Dr. Zelenka

3. The Enslaved
    (Season Eight)
    [COMPLETED]A minor system lord under Anubis's command was put in charge of some very special prisoners, the Tollan. Can the Jaffa that brought SG1 this information be trusted? Is the Tollan still alive? Or is it all just some big trap?
    Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30172

Introducing:
    Enapay, Ictinike, Accalvira, Jethro Dior, Tryne Wim, Haru

Featured Characters:
    Sam Carter, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Teal'c, Master Bra'tac, Kyna Dior, Major Davis, General Hammond, Narim, Walter,Tesmindar

4. Negotiations
    (Season Eight)
    [COMPLETED] Negotiations between the SGC and Langara are interupted when a mysterious turn of events take place.
    Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Mystery - Chapters: 30 - Words: 61307

Introducing:
    Avidan Udo, Officer Svatos, Dr. Katrina Viola

Featured Characters:
    Jonas Quinn, Kyna Dior, Jack O'Neill, Sam Carter, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c, Thor, Heimdall, Major Davis, First Minister Dreylock, Walter, Augustus, Tesmindar, Jethro Dior

5. 2005
    (Season Eight going into Nine)
    [COMPLETED]While off base, Daniel Jackson is abducted by an old enemy. In the background of his abduction, deals are being made, and not everything is as it seems.
    Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: T - English - Action/Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24878

Introducing:
    Baron Yldeard, Finn Yldeard, Isleen Yldeard, Peadar Tully

Featured Characters:
    Jonas Quinn, Kyna Dior, Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Sam Carter, Vala Mal Doren, Joseph Faxon, Teal'c, First Minister Dreylock, Major Davis, Walter, Dr. Katrina Viola, Enapay, Molum, Borren

6. Passing the Torch
    (In Between Seasons Eight and Nine)
    [COMPLETED]Jonas and Kyna take their relationship to the next level as she faces the international community, and the thoughts of a new commander. Will they let him know that she's an Ancient, or will they allow Kyna to have a normal life?
    Complete - Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 19 - Words: 27364
    Introducing:
    Bernadette Patel

Featured Characters:
    Jonas Quinn, Kyna Dior, Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Sam Carter, General Hammond, Major Davis, Walter, First Minister Dreylock, Col. Chekoy, Dr. Katrina Viola, Major Coburn, Capt. Grogan, Dr. Francine Michaels, Isleen Yldeard, Peadar Tully, Dr. Elizabeth Weir, General Landry, Dr. Carson Beckett, Dr. Rodney McKay, Major Shepard

7. Augustus
    (Season Nine)
    [COMPLETED] A fluffy orange cat, Jonas,and the return of Cassandra in one hand. Then a new Goa'uld Queen, and a seemly fair deal in the other hand. With Jack back in action, and Vala tagging along. Will it work out in the end?

Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: M - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 26612

Introducing:
    Keleos, Hekate, Koren Ammon, Iairos, Anassa

Featured Characters:
    Jonas Quinn, Cassandra Frasier, Cameron Mitchell, Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c, Vala Mal Doran, General Landry, Augustus, Dr. Caroline Lam, Walter, Siler, Kyna Dior

In Progress

8. The Boogie Man
    (Atlantis: Season Three)
    Kyna is in Atlantis less then a month when she starts to notice that some things just don't feel right. She is sent to the main land to help decifer an Ancient Code that was found in one of the caves near the Athosian camp.
    Stargate: Atlantis - Fiction Rated: T - English - General - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5701

Introducing:
    Dr. Rich Evora

Featured Characters:
    Dr. Rodney McKay, Lt. Col. Shepard,Teyla Emmagan, Jinto, Wex, Halling, Marta, Charin, Kyna Dior, Major Lorne, Major Coburn, Capt. Grogan, Dr. Francine Michaels, Dr. Katrina Viola, Bernadette Patel, Dr. Elizabeth Weir, Dr. Carson Beckett, Jonas Quinn, Daniel Jackson, Vala Mal Doran

Atlantis Fics

The Nautian
    (Season One)
    [COMPLETED] In-between "Before I Sleep" and "The Brotherhood" the Atlantis team checks out the different ZPM addresses left to them by the alternate Dr. Wier. However this particular address is different then the rest. It is under water.
    Stargate: Atlantis - Fiction Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14847

Introducing:
    Lady Ephyra, Nereus, Dr. Lynet Ryley, Meredith

Featured Characters:
    Dr. Rodney McKay, Major Shepard, Dr. Elizabeth Weir, Dr. Carson Beckett, Teyla Emmagan, Lt. Aiden Ford, Sora, Dr. Kavanagh

Cleansing Flames
    (Season One)
    [COMPLETED]After "The Gift" the Atlantis Team is still looking at locations for a possible Alpha Site. Upon checking out the latest Gate address, they make some rather odd discoveries.
    Stargate: Atlantis - Fiction Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17055

Introducing:
    Athan, Tansy, Dr. Garner Sylvian

Featured Characters:
    Dr. Rodney McKay, Major Shepard, Dr. Elizabeth Weir, Dr. Carson Beckett, Teyla Emmagan, Lt. Aiden Ford, Dr. Zelenka, Sgt. Bates, Dr. Lynet Ryley

Last edited by Amanda Eros; 28 December 2006, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I'm looking for fics dealing with Jack's family and relatives ( but not Sarah & Charlie stuff , I mean his siblings, parents etc.), genre doesn't matter. Pretty please, with sugar on top...and I think I posted this question in another thread also, sorry, I'm simply desperate...
      I'd like also to recommend my favourite writers: Celeste Tyroll ( all her works, but esp. Agar'ja series & Too high a risk series)
      Doc,
      Chezza ( "must-read" for all S/J shippers IMHO; her grasp of characters is awesome),
      SelDear (esp. Hostage Situation & Blood on their hands),
      Dietcokechick,
      Venom 69 ( mainly for shippers; great humor)
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

the best place to look for jack centered fics is, not surprisingly, www.jackfic.com
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
          Hi, I hope someone here can help me. I'm looking for fics dealing with Jack's family and relatives ( but not Sarah & Charlie stuff , I mean his siblings, parents etc.), genre doesn't matter. Pretty please, with sugar on top...and I think I posted this question in another thread also, sorry, I'm simply desperate...
          I'd like also to recommend my favourite writers: Celeste Tyroll ( all her works, but esp. Agar'ja series & Too high a risk series)
          Doc,
          Chezza ( "must-read" for all S/J shippers IMHO; her grasp of characters is awesome),
          SelDear (esp. Hostage Situation & Blood on their hands),
          Dietcokechick,
          Venom 69 ( mainly for shippers; great humor)
          You said you didn't mind which genre...so..

I highly reccomend 'A Curse and a Blessing' By Biblio, which can be found here:

http://www.jd-divas.com/biblio/biblio.html

It's a 3 parter, more pre-slash than slash, but Extremely good and very, very funny, even if you're not a slash fan

Enjoy.
          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
            You said you didn't mind which genre...so..

I highly reccomend 'A Curse and a Blessing' By Biblio, which can be found here:

http://www.jd-divas.com/biblio/biblio.html

It's a 3 parter, more pre-slash than slash, but Extremely good and very, very funny, even if you're not a slash fan

Enjoy.
            Thank you!! Well, I'm certainly not a slash fan but I don't have anything against either. "To drive a cold winter away" by Thevetia was also kind of pre-slash but I liked it very much Thanks again
            sigpic
            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              the best place to look for jack centered fics is, not surprisingly, www.jackfic.com
              yeah, I know i've found there a lot of great stories, just nothing specifically Jack-family-related, that's why I asked for help...
              sigpic
              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I read one some time back, Shadow of Osiris, dealing with Sarah returning to normal life after Chimmera, havent been able to find it for ages though, so you will need to search for it.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

A quick stop in for shameless self-promotion.

My 2nd fanfic Comfort Zone has just been uploaded. While it is within canon, there is Sam/Jack ship/angst angle to it. It was my first attempt to see how well I could write action and more team interaction. It is rated “M” for some coarse language, and a bit of whumpage of 3 out of 4 members of the team.

It’s set immediately after A Hundred Days and just before Shades of Grey. Since it’s set in later season 3 the episodes it spoils are all before then: S1’s Children of the Gods, Emancipation, The Broca Divide, The First Commandment, The Nox, Brief Candle, There But for the Grace of God S3’s Point of View, A Hundred Days, Shades of Grey. Returning from Edora and getting ready to go solo, a mission gone awry is just what Jack doesn’t need.

Here are the links to FF.net:
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimmeringstar214
                  Or GW:
                  http://www.gateworld.net/cgi-bin/fan...y=&NumToList=0
                  Or you can click on the links in my current sig.

The links take you to the page where both stories can be accessed.
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I have to recommend this fic, Markham's Journal by Fanwoman. I betaread it (hence have read all, though it's not posted up yet - weekly updates) and adore it.

I'm a big fan of recurring characters and this fic was wonderful for them. It took 3 SGA recurrings and added two original characters too, and made them all well fleshed out and feel real. It's great, if angsty fic and fills in a possible gap in the show - as it's the story of the others trapped in the second puddle jumper from the alternate Before I Sleep timeline.

Comment

Hi I am new here
                      Sorry if in worng place
                      Wondering if there a place to talk about favorite Jack and Sam fics.
                      I read one called Unbeatable. There was some others before it

Does the writer post here? Like to tell them I like the stories and like more.
                      They follow the show.

Thanks. Sorry if wrong place to post this:
                      Cary J.

Comment

well, the best way to tell the author you liked her work is simply to send her some feedback. most stories have an e-mail link back to the author

and if you want to discuss a fic, you could always start a thread about it and share your opinions/thoughts
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          well, the best way to tell the author you liked her work is simply to send her some feedback. most stories have an e-mail link back to the author

and if you want to discuss a fic, you could always start a thread about it and share your opinions/thoughts
                          Thanks for getting back
                          I tried that. got a delivery failure. o well. hoping writer was here so i could say how much i like and to please keep it up. they said they are not writing anymore.
                          So I recommend Reality Bites - all of them and Unbeatable. And if lesleyp here, please please keep it up!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cj-1000
                            Thanks for getting back
                            I tried that. got a delivery failure. o well. hoping writer was here so i could say how much i like and to please keep it up. they said they are not writing anymore.
                            So I recommend Reality Bites - all of them and Unbeatable. And if lesleyp here, please please keep it up!!!!!!!!!
                            Good lookin' out, cj-1000. I read the Reality Bites ones and loved them. Also just read Unbeatable and was blown away! The writer has a knack for capturing emotion and tension and, um , RST. I would be hard put to come up with and ending that made me gawk like the one for Unbeatable.

Just sayin', I emailed the writer, and haven't had it bounce back, at least not yet. Hope it doesn't! Writers deserve to know how much pleasure their readers get from their hard work. Oh, did I say I recommend all of the above? Just checking!
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by cj-1000
                              Thanks for getting back
                              Sorry cj-1000. Having some problems with yahoo these days. Thank you for your kind words here though. (You too Traveler Enroute1)

These stories just came to me, believe it or not. All written late at night so I could finally get some sleep!!! I'm not a fic writer by any means, at least not compared to what I've seen and read on GW.

They were my first attempt at creative writing. Most of the stuff I do (in my real job) is filled with facts and figures ( I do work for a gov't agcy- now be nice!! ). I'd tell you all what kinda stuff I really write, but.......I'd have to bore you to death.

Thanks again! Hope anyone who does read em, enjoys em! If anymore keep me awake at night I'll be sure to share.
                              Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                              Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
                                Sorry cj-1000. Having some problems with yahoo these days. Thank you for your kind words here though. (You too Traveler Enroute1)

These stories just came to me, believe it or not. All written late at night so I could finally get some sleep!!! I'm not a fic writer by any means, at least not compared to what I've seen and read on GW.

They were my first attempt at creative writing. Most of the stuff I do (in my real job) is filled with facts and figures ( I do work for a gov't agcy- now be nice!! ). I'd tell you all what kinda stuff I really write, but.......I'd have to bore you to death.

Thanks again! Hope anyone who does read em, enjoys em! If anymore keep me awake at night I'll be sure to share.
                                As a writer, you've arrived. When stories come to you, the writer in you has to deal with them; I certainly relate to that. Worse, you'll keep hearing the characters going on about their business whether you write them up or not! Bipolar/schizo, anyone!!

And yes, the talent in GW's fanfic forum is awesome, and a little intimidating to me, too, with my own single effort thus far measured against them. You're on target, though. IMO and apparently others as well!

Just sayin', I once heard a sci fi author say that that because his work was boring/repetitive, he had lots of time to work through and develop plots for his books. Maybe with you, the stories have been in you during the day and night is when they fall into place. Lucky you! Feed your muse! And please keep sharing!
                                Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 20 January 2006, 09:35 AM.
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X