• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAVE SGA

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
      wow, that´s some great stuff..

But the race from the Daedalus variations never really looked so powerful.
      At least not to take on a Lantean warship, or an BC-304..
      well actually in the episode "Daedalus Variations" atlantis was being attacked AND their shield was FAILING. for all you know that could be OUR atlantis' future...
      Also the ship that was attacking atlantis could've have been a cruiser unlike warships which are more powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus View Post
        well actually in the episode "Daedalus Variations" atlantis was being attacked AND their shield was FAILING. for all you know that could be OUR atlantis' future...
        Also the ship that was attacking atlantis could've have been a cruiser unlike warships which are more powerful.
        Yeah i guess your right, who knows...
        McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
        O'Neill: "Huh?"
        Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
        O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

kindly post some more please.
          sigpic

Comment

He'll post if you post!

Comment

Outstanding story Omega. Keep it coming and you can make the same success as s09. But i think that the firsts episodes should have been on earth for a little, picturing the team trying to get back to pegasus. How did you team got back to pegasus? Just curious there.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

umm he started this before enemy at the gate. which by the way was totally awesome!!!!! esecially hive vs atlantis. but as m sky was cancelled i had to rely on youtube to see most of it. what i dont get is how the SINGLE hive got atlantis' shields down to 70% when it can survive orbital bombardment from 12 hives for 1/2 days...
                sigpic

Comment

Does anybody know if Omegastein is still working on this?

Comment

I don't think so
                    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I don't think so either. He has not posted in this thread for months.

Dr. Daedalus
                      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

More?
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

excellent storys your another gifted stargate writer
                          sigpic

Comment

You're gifted but, more???
                            sigpic

Comment

well the ship could obviously destroy atlantis cause it had a severely depleted shield. i mean, the bolts were barely hitting the shield before it was announced they were failing. so i doubt the shield had been that strong. unless you say such a warship has the firepower of over 50 hives

Comment

Maybe it is
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X