Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
    I've just started going through all that and I'm fascinated!! Thanks for all recs!!
    Heh ... we can provide tons more recommendations and links to some very good and creative stories.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Heh ... we can provide tons more recommendations and links to some very good and creative stories.
      Yep. And to prove it, here's another batch of S/J stranded fics for Cort and whoever wants them:

You just might find by siegeofangels
      It's rated R, but IMO it's a precautionary measure because nothing in the story warrants it.

Bird stealing bread by Surrealis (told you she's one of my favourite writers)
      It's probably my favourite "S/J stranded" story but it has a twist: Pete's along for the ride.
      Rated R, although IMO it's a bit too high; there's nothing graphic or explicit in it.

Then there are Annerb's stories, well-known and previously recommended in this thread, but in case somebody hasn't read them yet:

The Raggedy Edge - Sam and Jack stranded in another galaxy. Crossover with Firefly. One of her best stories, IMO.

Let the world spin which is more on the serious side and its definitely humourous sequel 14 years in paradise

Then you've got As the Gate turns where Sam and Jack are stranded in the first chapter, but not so much in the rest of the story and apocafic Divergence which goes AU in "Fail Safe".

Speaking of AU, ziparumpazoo wrote My scars healed in which Jack and Sam aren't stranded per se, but they can't go back to Earth either so it's close enough for me.

And then there are fics in which our pair leaves Earth voluntarily and later gets together off-world.

EDIT: I forgot to add that "My scars healed" is rated Mature, for a short sex scene in part 2; the link is only to part 1.
      Last edited by Petra; 18 March 2010, 10:48 AM.
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

While it might have been recommended fairly recently, a really good stranded offworld fic by Gen Varel is "Lonely Together" in which Jack and Sam are stranded on Ernest's planet when they fail to make it through the gate with Teal'c, Daniel, Katherine and Ernest, and have to survive.

http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamfo...er.php?uid=648

Since the story has a more mature rating, the link is to Gen Varel's page. Just scroll down the list to "Lonely Together".

Comment

While it might have been recommended fairly recently, a really good stranded offworld fic by Gen Varel is "Lonely Together" in which Jack and Sam are stranded on Ernest's planet when they fail to make it through the gate with Teal'c, Daniel, Katherine and Ernest, and have to survive.

http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamfo...er.php?uid=648

Since the story has a more mature rating, the link is to Gen Varel's page. Just scroll down the list to "Lonely Together".
          That's a great story! I'm not sure how that managed to slip my mind, that had to have been the first S/J stranded story I read, and it's one of Gen's stories - I guess I'll just have to say that I was tired, although there isn't really any reason to forget one of Gen's stories (especially with Amiga's pics!)
          sigpic
          Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
            Yep. And to prove it, here's another batch of S/J stranded fics for Cort and whoever wants them:
            Yipee, I can't wait to read them
            sigpic
            Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

A new (cute) fic rec:

Captivating State

Comment

I just finished this very long tale and enjoyed it. PG. There is a sequel.
                Memoir of Brigadier General Jack O'Neill (Retired) by Arrietty
                http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/vi...y.php?sid=4112
                sigpic

Comment

Seriously cute and sweet and funny fic rec:

On Transitions and Education by Julimond

post-Moebius; Cassie is home from school; Sam is cleaning her house for a welcome home party; Jack does some 'personal' shopping.

Comment

I stumbled across the following fic when browsing through another author's "favorite stories" on ff.net. Absolutely LOVE IT!

Whatever Comes Our Way by syxp

Comment

I stumbled across the following fic when browsing through another author's "favorite stories" on ff.net. Absolutely LOVE IT!

Squee! How did I miss that story in 2007? Thanks for the link!
                      sigpic

Comment

And that's great!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's nice!! Thanks!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                            Squee! How did I miss that story in 2007? Thanks for the link!
                            Tis fun to stumble across fics that have been around for awhile, but are new to me.

Comment

Great new story:

The Little Legume of Hope

Comment

Great new story:

The Little Legume of Hope
                                Love this thread
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X