I'm still sobbing. What a great story.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        A very sweet and lovely fic:

The Great and Powerful Homer by Ellie 5192
        Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        I'm still sobbing. What a great story.
        Oh, yes...it was cry time for me as well. So sad, but oh, so sweet!

Comment

Thanks for the rec. Beautiful story.
          sigpic

Comment

i'm looking for a baby fic to read, where sam and jack are married, don't think they can have children, move on, and then suddenly find out sam's pregnant.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

*off to read*

ETA:

Okay. You guys have lured into reading
              Spoiler:
              a babyfic that ended with a character death.

I appreciate fic recs - and this one was really sweet - but some warning might be in order. Just sayin'
              Last edited by es!; 28 February 2010, 09:22 AM.
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Really cute fic:

Bliss

Comment

You could probably write to GenVarel (thru a PM on ff.net?) and ask her, since Amiga illustrates Gen's stories.
                  I sent her an e-mail and left a comment, but there has been no response yet. While waiting, can anyone rec fics that have been illustrated? Either manips or other artwork.

*sobs*
                  Spoiler:
                  Animals and kids - always gets to me...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello! I’m searching for another fic I hope someone might be able to help me locate.

It’s an AU S/J story, where Jack & Sam’s lives crossed paths in Iraq. Jack saved Sam’s life, but she only knows his face and not his name. Fast-forward a bit, and we learn that Jack is severely injured and eventually is transferred to the Academy hospital. We also learn that Sara has died and Sam is taking care of Charlie at Sara’s request – not realizing until she takes him to see his father in the hospital that Charlie is the son of the man who saved her life.

I started reading this a while back when it was a work-in-progress on ff.net and I unfortunately haven’t been able to locate it again. Not sure if it was ever finished (though I hope it was!), but would love to find this story. Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Ok, so I've been talking about fanfics lately and I thought I'd rec some of my favourites..

Cayua by Deltachild. It's set between the Other Side and Divide and Conquer

Unsaid by anr. Post- Death Knell fic. Sam and Jack talk, non-verbally.

Sense of by anr. I found this one yesterday and man, it's powerful. It's not S/J per se, it's more about them being traumatised on a mission and Janet trying to help them, but..wow. Be warned that it's not pretty and doesn't have a happy ending.

Winter by Surrealis. Short apocafic with S/J.

May by Surrealis. Sam's birthday.

Sam Carter and the Savage Pirates hilarious crackfic set in the verse where SG-1 are pirates.

Actually, I'd recommend everything by Surrealis. Her "All we need of hell" is one of my favourite fanfics ever, but it's a dark!fic rated NC-17 so I can't link directly. But it's right there on her front page.

And something lighter:

The Mission After by Pepper. Summary: "Jack is being an ass, and Sam is fine, okay?"

The days of our lives by Pepper. Okay, so it's gen teamy goodness and not S/J ship per se, but it's still sweet.

New Ground by Pepper. I know, I know, it's old, but...*happy sigh*

Out go the lights by Pepper. It's an old classic, and there's no such thing as too many reccs of classic "S/J in a closet" fics.
                      Last edited by Petra; 12 March 2010, 01:03 PM. Reason: adding some explanations.
                      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                      sigpic
                      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                        Ok, so I've been talking about fanfics lately and I thought I'd rec some of my favourites..

Cayua by Deltachild. It's set between the Other Side and Divide and Conquer

Unsaid by anr.

Sense of by anr. I found this one yesterday and man, it's powerful. It's not S/J per se, it's more about them being traumatised on a mission and Janet trying to help them, but..wow. Be warned that it's not pretty and doesn't have a happy ending.

Winter by Surrealis. Short apocafic with S/J.

May by Surrealis. Sam's birthday.

Sam Carter and the Savage Pirates hilarious crackfic set in the verse where SG-1 are pirates.

Actually, I'd recommend everything by Surrealis. Her "All we need of hell" is one of my favourite fanfics ever, but it's a dark!fic rated NC-17 so I can't link directly. But it's right there on her front page.

And something lighter:

The Mission After by Pepper.

The days of our lives by Pepper. Okay, so it's gen teamy goodness and not S/J ship per se, but it's still sweet.

New Ground by Pepper. I know, I know, it's old, but...*happy sigh*

Out go the lights by Pepper. It's an old classic, and there's no such thing as too many reccs of classic "S/J in a closet" fics.
                        Ooooh, goody .... and thank you! More good stuff to add to my ever growing list of s/j fics. Feel free to recommend more any time.

Comment

Cute fic:

Mystery Tattoo

and

Not Another Wedding Story

Comment

Thanks for the recs, Petra. I've read several stories from your rec list, they are great!
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

How did I miss this story by Annerb? Realignment Short and poignant.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3354780/1/Realignment

FYI She posted a new chapter of Down Here Among the Wreckage
                              sigpic

Comment

here's a cute sam and jack fic

Title: Secretarial Pool

Category: Stargate: SG-1
                                Character(s): J. O'Neill & S. Carter

Words: 3,839
                                Genre(s): Romance/General
                                Rating: Rated: T
                                Summary: General O'Neill's secretary can't quite figure out what's wrong with
                                her new boss. Written in exchange for another awesome video from Devilish Me
                                on Gateworld.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5811456/1/
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X