Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sighs*

It's me again being lazy

I'm in the mood to read fanfic, but I want to read a very angsty fanfic with, if possible S/J pregnant/kid.
    Or something in which Pete looks bad....

Hopefully someone has a good rec for me! Loved the ones of last time
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I'm looking for a really good, really long, SamJack/Team action/adventure story. Anyone got one of the top of their heads?

I know that's a really vague request, but I'm desperate for one that I haven't read before.
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        i think this is it.... cus i know if defintly doesn't have Vala in it and i've read the Lost one... maybe i'm merging 2 fics into one lol
        There's a sequel to that one as well, called "Theory of General Relativity". Both are excellent.

(*and I have a tendency to mix stories together too, and think I'm remembering just one story ... )

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *sighs*

It's me again being lazy

I'm in the mood to read fanfic, but I want to read a very angsty fanfic with, if possible S/J pregnant/kid.
        Or something in which Pete looks bad....

Hopefully someone has a good rec for me! Loved the ones of last time
        No kid involved in this one, but actually a pretty good story.

Tangled Web by Maggie Eaton

I'm looking for another one where Sam is pregnant with Pete's child, things happen, he and Sam don't get together after all, etc. Pretty angsty. I'll see if I can find it.

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear

If you've already read these ... never mind.

And if you want humor, there's always this by Spilletta:

Badfic!Pete and the Temple of Doom

(*I hate to admit it, but I have a whole file of "Pete" stories.*)
        Last edited by hedwig; 06 February 2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I know this is shameless, but have you read

The Wizard of Mazd?

I wrote it, so I know it's tacky to link to it, but it's long, Sam/Jack/Team action adventure, with a shapeshifting bad lady, gold shoes, and a sweet epilogue. Who knows? It's not for everyone, but I had fun writing it. And yes, there's a little Oz thrown in, but it's not a parody.

I'll try to link to it:

The Wizard of Mazd
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Follow the link in my sig to Emerald City and there's 'mirror, mirror' a series of 4 fic, sam and jack and team but more UST than ship

there's also Evolution which is AU and shippy, Trinkets that is shippy, then there's 'so shall it be' but that's geek sam and jack

all longer fic
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Actually, I remember one something like that too. SG1 is captured by aliens when they arrive on another planet. The aliens are extremely xenophobic and do something to cause the team to become unconscious and when the team wakes up they find themselves on another planet with no gate. There is a primitive culture there, and it takes awhile for everybody to learn to communicate. I think Sam winds up with a severe sunburn because of the extreme weather conditions. And (I could be wrong) Jack winds up being injured by some wild animal and then healed by herbal medicines of the culture that's there. Five years later they are still there and pairing off has been done and children have been born, etc. I liked that story and am trying to see if I may possibly have saved it (there are only about 3000+ stories on my hard drive to wade through).

On the other hand, this may not be the one being looked for???
              This story sounds interesting!

Thanks for all the links, guys. I'm in a fanfic moooood.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Follow the link in my sig to Emerald City and there's 'mirror, mirror' a series of 4 fic, sam and jack and team but more UST than ship

there's also Evolution which is AU and shippy, Trinkets that is shippy, then there's 'so shall it be' but that's geek sam and jack

all longer fic
                Wow, I had no idea you were such a prolific writer!
                I only wish there would be the genre and the pairing/s stated next to each title. There's no way I could find things that interest me most by try and error even if I spent all my internet allotted time on your site
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

You can find some nice Sam/Jack stories by Meimei here.

Just a warning - some of them are adult rating.
                  sigpic

Comment

I Walk the Line, a sequel to 100 Days of Nights by Ellie5192

Quite good story about what could have happened had Sam been stranded on Edora with Jack, and what they had to deal with when they got back to the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I Walk the Line, a sequel to 100 Days of Nights by Ellie5192

Quite good story about what could have happened had Sam been stranded on Edora with Jack, and what they had to deal with when they got back to the SGC.

Hey look, where was this story baaaack when I was hunting for a Sam stranded on Edora with Jack story LOL - ended up writing my own but judging from ratings - mine's too steamy to post here!

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Wow, I had no idea you were such a prolific writer!
                        I only wish there would be the genre and the pairing/s stated next to each title. There's no way I could find things that interest me most by try and error even if I spent all my internet allotted time on your site
                        if you go to the individual pages, adventure, comedy, etc, there are disclaimers there that'll give you some idea what each story is about. I just don't list in the new story or alphabetic pages
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                          Hey look, where was this story baaaack when I was hunting for a Sam stranded on Edora with Jack story LOL - ended up writing my own but judging from ratings - mine's too steamy to post here!
                          It definitely is! Read it yesterday - still owe you feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            if you go to the individual pages, adventure, comedy, etc, there are disclaimers there that'll give you some idea what each story is about. I just don't list in the new story or alphabetic pages
                            Oh, I see. I've checked only that Butterfly fic out so far and there was no indication in the disclaimer

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                              Hmm, I'm looking for a really good, really long, SamJack/Team action/adventure story. Anyone got one of the top of their heads?

I know that's a really vague request, but I'm desperate for one that I haven't read before.
                              VSS aka PodBayDoors did some great stranded fic. I'd definitely rec anything she's written! I wrote a Sam stranded fic that takes place around the premier of SGU where Jack thinks she's dead but I think you've read it.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                VSS aka PodBayDoors did some great stranded fic. I'd definitely rec anything she's written! I wrote a Sam stranded fic that takes place around the premier of SGU where Jack thinks she's dead but I think you've read it.
                                VSS is rocks it!

:: waves a little VSS banner ::

Comment

Working...
                                X