Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cute new S/J fic

Keepsakes by Northofthewall

What does Sam Carter keep in her nightstand? A short fluffy Sam/Jack story.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Tx It is cute
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Always Always by mishy-mo
        Thanks for sharing

Comment

I know there are already some telepathy/mindlink type stories listed on this thread but are there any new ones or just any more to read?
          Also any good stories dealing with Jack getting downloaded or somehow gaining powers/knowledge of the Ancients?

Comment

Wake by adangeli

When she's done she's changed both their lives irrevocably. Because now, it's out there. All the things they never said because it was too dangerous to give voice to their feelings, she's said them.

Comment

Wake by adangeli

When she's done she's changed both their lives irrevocably. Because now, it's out there. All the things they never said because it was too dangerous to give voice to their feelings, she's said them.
              I was going to do this(: People need more recs of good S/J fanfiction in their lives!

Comment

I'm trying to remember a fic where Sam and Jack had an encounter pre-series and went their separate ways but Sam wound up pregnant. Sam has her daughter and years later meets Jack's son Charlie during a school trip. Later as a suicidal Jack is about to embark on the first Abydos mission, Sam forces her way to Jack and tells him about their daughter.

Really hoping the fic was not on Always & Forever or Heliopolis.

Comment

Dietcokechic has a new one up - 3 chapters in. Called Hypothetical
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12367885/1/Hypothetical

Comment

Any good Jack/Sam stories that have Jack, Sam, and or Jack and Sam growing younger while off-world?

Comment

Originally posted by StormFirestar View Post
                      Any good Jack/Sam stories that have Jack, Sam, and or Jack and Sam growing younger while off-world?
                      Twilight by Gail Delaney had both Sam and Jack trapped off-world for several years subjective time (only a few days elsewhere) and came out of it younger than when they started.

The Odyssey by Carhop also has the same effects on Sam and Jack but uses a different mechanism.

Dream As If You'll Live Forever by Vinividivinci achieves the youthening of our OTP via an Ancient machine.

I'm sure there's more, but of the top my head, the above 3 come to mind.

Comment

Twilight by Gail Delaney had both Sam and Jack trapped off-world for several years subjective time (only a few days elsewhere) and came out of it younger than when they started.

The Odyssey by Carhop also has the same effects on Sam and Jack but uses a different mechanism.

Dream As If You'll Live Forever by Vinividivinci achieves the youthening of our OTP via an Ancient machine.

This is going to drive me nuts, because I know of one fic where Loki traps Sam and Jack on a planet where just the two of them have gone (Jack is a General by this time and Sam is a Lt. Colonel), makes them younger, and then deposits them on another planet, where they proceed to grow older and have children, but eventually get rescued. Darned if I can think of the title or author. Maybe somebody else will see this and remember.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          This is going to drive me nuts, because I know of one fic where Loki traps Sam and Jack on a planet where just the two of them have gone (Jack is a General by this time and Sam is a Lt. Colonel), makes them younger, and then deposits them on another planet, where they proceed to grow older and have children, but eventually get rescued. Darned if I can think of the title or author. Maybe somebody else will see this and remember.
                          The Extended Vacation by kissmekent

Comment

I can add the story Black Mail by Alimoo1971 https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3104946/1/Black-Mail

Comment

Hy
                              Is there any way to find the Heliopolis site anymore?
                              I know its gone, but I'm curious if somebody had a chance to copy their fics.

Comment

I don't think anyone copied all of Heliopolis. I copied some fics I found there, but can't share them because of changes I made (minor edits, mostly, but made without the permission of the author). Plus, I don't read a lot of S/J.

That said, is there a particular fic you're looking for?

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X