• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11821940/1/

New story from dietcokechic!

Comment

Wow! Thanks, canadianfolk.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11821940/1/

New story from dietcokechic!
        So far, it's really good.

Comment

Newish story from Rachel500:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1170221...-the-End-of-Me

Comment

I've been out of GW for quite a while now. Tis a pain that I have to sign in every time I get online.
            Anyhoo, I'm looking for a fic where Sam has a sister who is actually her daughter.
            I can't remember the kids name but I know she thinks Sam is her sister and Jacob is her father. Eventually she finds out the truth
            Does anyone know this fic?
            Cheers xo
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I've been out of GW for quite a while now. Tis a pain that I have to sign in every time I get online.
              Anyhoo, I'm looking for a fic where Sam has a sister who is actually her daughter.
              I can't remember the kids name but I know she thinks Sam is her sister and Jacob is her father. Eventually she finds out the truth
              Does anyone know this fic?
              Cheers xo
              Yes. It's a M rated fic by Gen Varel called Tangled Trails. Link to her profile page.
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Desperate Times by CSIGurlie07

As the unimaginative title suggests, this is a tag for Desperate Measures. This story picks up where the episode leaves off. Implied S/J, but this is not a romance. SG-1 has to get Sam home, and Sam has to come to terms with what happened.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Yes. It's a M rated fic by Gen Varel called Tangled Trails. Link to her profile page.
                  Thank you so much. xo
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I read a fic not long ago and thought I'd saved it but have clearly misplaced the link...in the story, Sam suffers a miscarriage and Cassie finds her on the floor. Does anyone have a title for this fic?? TIA xo
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I read a fic not long ago and thought I'd saved it but have clearly misplaced the link...in the story, Sam suffers a miscarriage and Cassie finds her on the floor. Does anyone have a title for this fic?? TIA xo
                      Is it the one where Pete assaulted her and left her on the floor like that?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Is it the one where Pete assaulted her and left her on the floor like that?
                        No, I don't think so. It was one where she'd had a miscarriage and thought the bleeding was normal but Cassie came home for the weekend and found her on the floor.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Could it be Kimberley Jackson's fic? I heard she wrote a miscarriage one but I don't read her stuff, so I have no idea if it's similar.
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            Could it be Kimberley Jackson's fic? I heard she wrote a miscarriage one but I don't read her stuff, so I have no idea if it's similar.
                            I don't think so.
                            Cassie is away at college and calls Sam to tell her she's coming back for a visit and when she walks in the door, she finds Sam unconscious on the fall and there's a lot of blood so Cassie calls Jack who sends help.
                            Sam knew she was pregnant and knew she lost the baby but didn't realise that she hadn't lost it completely so she nearly bled out. It wasn't Jacks baby either.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I don't think so.
                              Cassie is away at college and calls Sam to tell her she's coming back for a visit and when she walks in the door, she finds Sam unconscious on the fall and there's a lot of blood so Cassie calls Jack who sends help.
                              Sam knew she was pregnant and knew she lost the baby but didn't realise that she hadn't lost it completely so she nearly bled out. It wasn't Jacks baby either.
                              I remember that one, but don't recall the title or author. Did you look through the list of fics related to injuries, illnesses, and so forth? That would likely include miscarriages, too.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I remember that one, but don't recall the title or author. Did you look through the list of fics related to injuries, illnesses, and so forth? That would likely include miscarriages, too.
                                Not yet. I've been going through ff fics - one at a time.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X