Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heeey Guy's

I was going through some pages here to find some new Fan fictions to read
    I really found some good ones that i never saw before.

Last day, i re-watched the episode Grace and i was wondering if thee's maybe a seuqel or missing scene fanfiction to it?

Does anyone maybe know something? I already google it but i found nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Schoggii View Post
      Heeey Guy's

I was going through some pages here to find some new Fan fictions to read
      I really found some good ones that i never saw before.

Last day, i re-watched the episode Grace and i was wondering if thee's maybe a seuqel or missing scene fanfiction to it?

Does anyone maybe know something? I already google it but i found nothing
      There's no sequel to the story, but there are some fics that deal with that episode. I don't have links to them, but I remember reading a few of them.

Comment

Are there any German Sam/Jack fans here who read a lot of English fanfiction and know most of them? Please go through the list of this author on fanfiktion.de and check whether she or he translated and posted stories without authorization:

Blutschwinge @ fanfiktion.de
        https://www.fanfiktion.de/u/Blutschwinge

She stole my story "Only One Road", translated it into German and republished it under the name "Come What May" without my consent. I got notified by a German fan who realized "Come What May" was a word-by-word translation of my story without crediting me as the author anywhere.
        Luckily the page reacted quickly to my takedown notice and deleted the story already.

But she also has a story by hlndncr which she claims is an authorized translation. So hlndncr, if you read it, please check if that's true.

Since I myself don't know all the fanfiction, I don't recognize other stories, but the writing styles are oddly different at times. So German fans, please step up and check if you recognize translations of English fanfictions. And then please notify the respective authors!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
          Are there any German Sam/Jack fans here who read a lot of English fanfiction and know most of them? Please go through the list of this author on fanfiktion.de and check whether she or he translated and posted stories without authorization:

Blutschwinge @ fanfiktion.de
          https://www.fanfiktion.de/u/Blutschwinge

She stole my story "Only One Road", translated it into German and republished it under the name "Come What May" without my consent. I got notified by a German fan who realized "Come What May" was a word-by-word translation of my story without crediting me as the author anywhere.
          Luckily the page reacted quickly to my takedown notice and deleted the story already.

But she also has a story by hlndncr which she claims is an authorized translation. So hlndncr, if you read it, please check if that's true.

Since I myself don't know all the fanfiction, I don't recognize other stories, but the writing styles are oddly different at times. So German fans, please step up and check if you recognize translations of English fanfictions. And then please notify the respective authors!

Hey there

I speak German. I will Check this out and let you know if i recognize the Story from the english version.

Comment

I've got a fic question since I can't find it and can't remember the name or author.
            Can someone help me find it?

This is the description from what I remember:
            Quite a while ago I read a fic where Sam has a child from Jack...but for some reason(can't remember) he doesn't know and she left the SGC(while pregnant???). Now the child is older but sick, I thought it was a son, and he needs a bone marrow transplant( I think) from a family member...this is where Jack shows up.

In the meanwhile Sam has married someone else, got a child(a girl??) from him. He is the owner of a gardening bussiness(from what I remember).

During the time in the hospital S/J get very close again, the child/son gets better and S/J want to get together??...but the husband gets aggresive(I think in the home he lives in with Sam)...and he eventually dies.

Happy ending for S/J with the 2 kids at the cabin.

-----

I can't remember if it was a good fic or not, but reading some other fics I keep thinking about this one and it annoys me that I can't remember or find it So...if someone can help...THANK YOU!!
            sigpic

Comment

It's Noda -http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=1572

Comment

That's the one!!! Thank You so much!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello! I know it's been a while since I've posted here. My fan fiction has received so much positive feedback and encouragement from so many of you these past several years, that I'm thrilled to be able to share some exciting news with you now. Fandamonium will be publishing my first Stargate SG-1 novel in 2016! It still has to undergo the review by MGM, but if things go as planned, The Hall of the Two Truths should be out in the first half of the year. Stay tuned for further details as they become available...and thank you all, again, for your support!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                    Hello! I know it's been a while since I've posted here. My fan fiction has received so much positive feedback and encouragement from so many of you these past several years, that I'm thrilled to be able to share some exciting news with you now. Fandamonium will be publishing my first Stargate SG-1 novel in 2016! It still has to undergo the review by MGM, but if things go as planned, The Hall of the Two Truths should be out in the first half of the year. Stay tuned for further details as they become available...and thank you all, again, for your support!
                    APA! So good to see you! *hugs*

Congratulations! I am so insanely thrilled for you! I was able to meet Sally Malcolm and several of the other lovely authors at Chicago Con this year where they mentioned that you were working on a book to be published in the near-ish future. Your fanfiction has always been a joy to read, and I can't wait to find out more about this story and to read it in print!

sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Congratulations! What a fantastic opportunity!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

After occasionally dabbling in writing one-shot fanfics for years, I'm currently in the midst of writing a whopper of an SG-1 story. It's a classic team adventure story set between Seasons 8 and 9 with a hefty side of Sam/Jack angsty UST to fluffy RST (with more angst after that because ... well, it's me...). It's currently at 30,000 words, and I imagine I'm about 1/3 of the way through.

I'm currently looking for a good beta reader or two to peruse what I have so far, but I'd need someone more than just a proofreader. I'd like someone who can help identify sections that need to be reworked in order to write an effective story (and maybe force encourage me to keep going when I get in a rut). I take criticism well, and I really have a desire to hone my writing style and grow as a writer.

Since this thread is full of fanfic readers and writers, I figured I'd post this request here in case anyone is interested (PM me and I'll send you the first chapter). However, if you know of any other places for finding a good beta, I'd love to know about those as well!

Thanks, all!
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Congrats, APA! So glad they're picking up your work -it's fantastic!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knows of a fic where Sam is in Atlanits and a life sign is detected and they can't figure out who or what it is until the discover that Sam is pregnant....does this ring any bells??

Also, does anyone else have any issues with logging in? I have to literally sign in every time I I try to come in - never had this problem before.
                            Thanks so much. xxxx
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knows of a fic where Sam is in Atlanits and a life sign is detected and they can't figure out who or what it is until the discover that Sam is pregnant....does this ring any bells??
                              I'm pretty sure I read it, though I can't remember the title at the moment.
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                I'm pretty sure I read it, though I can't remember the title at the moment.
                                Same here. I think it may have been on FFnet and the author's name was something like Caty?
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X