Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
    That happens in The Road From Nadir by Rebecca Preen found at the stargate novel archive. Jack startles her and she reacts with a punch that lays him out and then she runs to Daniel freaking out about it.
    Thank you so much!!
    I actually couldn't find that one as the link kept coming up with error404.

I did find the other fic I was looking for.
    It's called "Dr Frasier, Medicine Woman pt1" by jessmerrick on ff.net.

I'm still hunting the fic where Sam is affected by the Kersan fever on Atlantis. I've noticed a few fics have been taken down lately. I hope this wasn't one.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I've posted a lost fic over in the fic search thread, but I thought I'd ask her with the Sam/Jack folks too...

Help! I've lost a fic...

It's AU, Sam goes on the original mission to Abydos but the guys don't know quite how to treat her. There's clearly something between her and Jack and they do, eventually hook up. I wish I remembered more, but I do remember Sam overhearing a conversation between the guys about her and being upset about it.

Does this happen to jog anyone's memory?
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
        I've posted a lost fic over in the fic search thread, but I thought I'd ask her with the Sam/Jack folks too...

Help! I've lost a fic...

It's AU, Sam goes on the original mission to Abydos but the guys don't know quite how to treat her. There's clearly something between her and Jack and they do, eventually hook up. I wish I remembered more, but I do remember Sam overhearing a conversation between the guys about her and being upset about it.

I kind of remember one in which Sam went on the first mission. She wound up getting injured and tossed into the water pit with the other guys, and Jack had to set her arm, after which she passed out. Even by that point, he was starting to have a little respect for her. Don't recall the title, though.

Comment

I don't recall that, so I'm thinking it's not the one I'm looking for. Though if you happen to remember it, I wouldn't turn down a link.

Comment

Help! I've lost a fic...

Could it be "Getting to know you" by MandySg1
            Or "Another one of life's battles" by Venom_69
            I'm leaning more to the second one as its AU and they do end up together. There's a sequel called "The battles never really over"
            I quite like these two fics.
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

A new fic - Family Moments by Zoja

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11303016/1/Family-Moments
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                I'm leaning more to the second one as its AU and they do end up together. There's a sequel called "The battles never really over"
                Thanks! I'll give those two a check and see if it's one of them.

Edit: nope, neither one. The hunt is still on!

Comment

I have the 2d one saved, but not the first. I'll have to remedy that.

I skimmed through the 2d one and found that I haven't read it yet, which I will also have to remedy.

Comment

Thanks! I'll give those two a check and see if it's one of them.

Edit: nope, neither one. The hunt is still on!
                    Sounds like "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" by Telkena. (See here.)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I kind of remember one in which Sam went on the first mission. She wound up getting injured and tossed into the water pit with the other guys, and Jack had to set her arm, after which she passed out. Even by that point, he was starting to have a little respect for her. Don't recall the title, though.
                      It's "After the Dream" by Ruth M King. www.sgnovels.creativearchivist One of my favorites!

Comment

Originally posted by smargs View Post
                        It's "After the Dream" by Ruth M King. www.sgnovels.creativearchivist One of my favorites!
                        Thanks.

Comment

Thank you so much!!
                          I'm still hunting the fic where Sam is affected by the Kersan fever on Atlantis. I've noticed a few fics have been taken down lately. I hope this wasn't one.
                          The only one I remember is Thicker than blood, I don't know if someone already suggested to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                            The only one I remember is Thicker than blood, I don't know if someone already suggested to you.
                            You are a legend!! Thank you!!! I do believe this is the one. I was worried I was going slightly insane! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi All,

I didn't know Gateworld had a fanfic thread . I've started to write again.
                              I'm on FF.net but i'm also on WATTPAD. If you'd like, take a read or two or three

https://www.fanfiction.net/~staceydj
                              https://www.wattpad.com/user/prsweety

Thanks!

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                              Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Originally posted by prsweety View Post
                                Hi All,
                                I didn't know Gateworld had a fanfic thread . I've started to write again.
                                I'm on FF.net but i'm also on WATTPAD. If you'd like, take a read or two or three
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/~staceydj
                                https://www.wattpad.com/user/prsweety

Thanks!
                                I'm enjoying your current fics - please keep the updates coming.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X