No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amara's fic, Primary Emotion, has been completed and while dark and angsty, it's a wonderful story. It's M-rated (and probably not for the fainthearted) so here are links to her FFnet and AO3 profiles!

Enjoy!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Can I second that rec of amara's primary emotions before I run off to read the last chapter, brilliant story

Comment

Thanks ladies!
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Aww, Amara,
          Spoiler:
          I love that Sam goes back thru the gate at the end!
          Awesome job, once again. It's been a long and difficult fic to read at times but you're a fantastic writer and thanks for changing my mind about *never* reading a fic in that category.
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
            and thanks for changing my mind about *never* reading a fic in that category.
            Seconded. I'm not usually one for torture fics but yours definitely changed my mind.

Comment

Aww, Amara,
              Spoiler:
              I love that Sam goes back thru the gate at the end!
              Awesome job, once again. It's been a long and difficult fic to read at times but you're a fantastic writer and thanks for changing my mind about *never* reading a fic in that category.
              Originally posted by ajay View Post
              Seconded. I'm not usually one for torture fics but yours definitely changed my mind.
              Thanks for taking a chance on it. I'm glad it helped change your minds. I've recently found myself reading some fics that are outside my usual comfort zone and enjoying them immensely.

Comment

Lol, I'm finding I have no choice, I'm almost out of canon-following well-written fics! after spending the last year diving through what's left of the fic archives. I keep re-reading Annerb's DC series, it's such a perfect "how they got together after Threads" story and I just *love* the Chinese restaurant chapter and making out on the subway... it just feels so *them* in a way that maybe we've only seen glimpses of outside of their military personas.
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Amara's fic, Primary Emotion, has been completed and while dark and angsty, it's a wonderful story. It's M-rated (and probably not for the fainthearted) so here are links to her FFnet and AO3 profiles!
                  Enjoy!
                  Originally posted by cyced View Post
                  Can I second that rec of amara's primary emotions before I run off to read the last chapter, brilliant story
                  I'll third that - I read each chapter as it was uploaded - now added to my bookmarks for future reading.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Lol, I'm finding I have no choice, I'm almost out of canon-following well-written fics! after spending the last year diving through what's left of the fic archives. I keep re-reading Annerb's DC series, it's such a perfect "how they got together after Threads" story and I just *love* the Chinese restaurant chapter and making out on the subway... it just feels so *them* in a way that maybe we've only seen glimpses of outside of their military personas.
                    Ooh yeah I love that series too. With the hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. Definitely going to have to read that one again.

Comment

Like all of her stuff, the DC Series is incredibly well written and I agree - the Chinese Restaurant chapter is one of the best going.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post

Enjoy!
                        I would also like to recommend this fic. Definitely not for the faint of heart but very well written

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I'm so pleased you all enjoyed it!

Comment

A new story in the adventures of 1stSgt O'Neill and Nerdy Carter, Callin' You Ma'am
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I read this awhile back and just stumbled across is again. It's about the only post-Continuum story that I really liked.

A Year in the Life by Psamathe.

Comment

'Light Addictions' by remerkaba has been nominated (and said nom was accepted by the author) for a Sam and Jack Multimedia Award 2014 in the category 'Best Mature'.

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X