Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claireniccie View Post
    Fic hunting again!
    I'm looking for a fic I read many years ago. Set around the Aschen - sam is married to Joe, find out that he's working with them, then she runs away to find Jack. I think she is drugged and goes through withdrawal on the journey. Jack is leading some kind of rebellion. Mayboure is in it and Kerry I think.
    It's quite a long one as I remember!
    Any ideas anyone?
    I've been trying to find this one in all my old files! I can't remember if I'm merging two fics here! I think Kerry comes to try and find Jack as well as she thinks Sam knows where he is.
    Also when sam arrives at the cabin she's really angry with Jack and hits him. She has nightmares about a baby that died - joanna, I think! I'm determined to find it!
    Are there any fanfic finders in existence that I don't know about?

Comment

I think I've read it but I don't remember the title or the author. It's possible it was on the novel archive, though. Also, it was probably recommended here or mentioned on one of the S/J fic lists because I don't really search out old fics these days.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

It sounds familiar. I think Sam had many miscarriages and Johanna was the only baby she managed to gave birth but she was very premature and died?
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Claireniccie View Post
          Fic hunting again!
          I'm looking for a fic I read many years ago. Set around the Aschen - sam is married to Joe, find out that he's working with them, then she runs away to find Jack. I think she is drugged and goes through withdrawal on the journey. Jack is leading some kind of rebellion. Mayboure is in it and Kerry I think.
          It's quite a long one as I remember!
          Any ideas anyone?
          Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          I was hoping someone could find this fic. Sounds interesting.
          i know i've read it. i 'think' it's on the http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/index.php , b/c i believe it's from an older author. but i'm really not sure, so...
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i know i've read it. i 'think' it's on the http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/index.php , b/c i believe it's from an older author. but i'm really not sure, so...
            I think it must be on this site as this is where I started reading when I came back to stargate fanfic after a break! I'll start trawling through them and let you know

Comment

In my great search for fics to bring you guys during my end of the month recs, I've stumbled upon an author Sharon Nuttycomb. I really like her, but there's not much work available there at samandjack.net.

Does anyone know this author? Does she have another pseudo? Does she have more work hiding out there somewhere?
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                In my great search for fics to bring you guys during my end of the month recs, I've stumbled upon an author Sharon Nuttycomb. I really like her, but there's not much work available there at samandjack.net.

Does anyone know this author? Does she have another pseudo? Does she have more work hiding out there somewhere?
                Yes. I've read "The Many Shades of Night", which is really good. This can be found on ff.net under "avalon3". The only other SG1 fic is "The Long and Winding Road".

As "avalon3", she has many other stories on ff.net for other shows.
                Last edited by hedwig; 17 April 2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Yes. I've read "The Many Shades of Night", which is really good. This can be found on ff.net under "avalon3".

As "avalon3", she has many other stories on ff.net.

Yep - you've read the two I read. But thanks for the info. Every little bit makes my spreadsheet more complete!

Comment

Amara, FANTASTIC penultimate chapter of Primary Emotions! You are amazeballs.

That is all, please resume your recs
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I'm trying to get back into Stargate fandom, but I've lost a lot of my fic bookmarks to fic due to a computer crash. Could you guys please rec me your favorite S/J fics that are also heavy on the plot?
                      Last edited by Raelis; 18 April 2014, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                        I'm trying to get back into Stargate fandom, but I've lost a lot of my fic bookmarks to fic due to a computer crash. Could you guys please rec me your favorite S/J fics that are also heavy on the plot?
                        (These are in order of decreasing length, because that's how I sorted today. So, longest fics at the top. I've included fics from both my "will read over and over" and "was enjoyable at least once" lists. )

Where's Anna by Quarkie

Consequences of Being Touched by fems

Beyond Entrapment by fems

Reap What is Sown
                        by Karibou

Beauty and Nothing More (Series) by missparker

The Torment of Tantalus by Karibou

Alea Iacta Est by Mabyn

Learned by Heart, Kept in Mind by Karibou

Icarus by Abby Eddy (You might need to try to load this page twice, webring gets wonky...)

Completing the Circle Two Pi R by Josephine Martin

Endurance Past the Point by Magickmoons

Galatea
                        by ShoeQueen

Thine Own Self by Sally Reed and Gunfodder

Passing Time by Akamaimom

Plan C (Series) by missparker

This Cannot be Happening by Jojo6

Stranded by Divine Joker

Consequences by Beatrice Otter

In Sickness and In Health by Jackie W

Consequences by Jessa4865

Broken Wings by TracyT

Tears of Aphrodite by RoczaDeb

Asylum by Alli Snow

Paradise Found by ShimmeringStar214

Twilight by Gail R. Delaney (KissHerJack)

Reclaiming Carter by Soleya

Seven Days-The Mis-Adventures of Jack and Sam by dietcokechic

Blame it on the Tinsel by Eve8

Suspension by Alli Snow

The Morrigan
                        by bluemoonmaverick

Character by silver shiny gal

Like Jokes or War, it's All in the Timing by missparker

Xanadu by Spilleta43

Convergence by Annerb

Rusted Wheel
                        by Annerb

Broken by Sharim

Exile by Alli Snow

Doppelganger and Terms of Endearment
                        by SqueeG-1

Asgard Solution Rebekkah

New Lives by Beatrice Otter
                        Last edited by Amara D'Angeli; 18 April 2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

(These are in order of decreasing length, because that's how I sorted today. So, longest fics at the top. I've included fics from both my "will read over and over" and "was enjoyable at least once" lists. )
                          Thank you so much!!! You're awesome! Now I know how I'm going to spend my weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                            Thank you so much!!! You're awesome! Now I know how I'm going to spend my weekend.
                            My pleasure.

Comment

Galatea
                              by ShoeQueen (iiradned)
                              Sorry, but NOT me. For one thing I'm male. Just recommended that particular fic here some time past. Besides the only fics I've written have NEVER left my fron.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                Sorry, but NOT me. For one thing I'm male. Just recommended that particular fic here some time past. Besides the only fics I've written have NEVER left my fron.
                                Oops! Sorry about that. Not sure how or why I got your username associated with that pen name, but I shall fix it both places.

Comment

Working...
                                X