Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    yeah...I tried using the ePub and PDF options, but neither worked.
    That's strange standard PDF files work just fine on a Nook :/... I think.
    sigpic

Comment

Here, try this link. This one can actually convert word documents too, so if you are desperate, you could try downloading a fic and then converting it that way.

Let me know whether or not that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
        Here, try this link. This one can actually convert word documents too, so if you are desperate, you could try downloading a fic and then converting it that way.

Let me know whether or not that helps!
        It hates me...I can download, but when I try to open, it says 'file not found' will keep trying.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hey all,

We now have a List for Sam/Jack fanfiction throughout each season! Feel free to check them out and offer recommendations. The stories can take place during a season or specific episode or veer off in a completely different direction (AU). Even if the stories are listed in other lists feel free to recommend them as we want to have a complete list available to everyone looking for a quick fix on a Sam/Jack fanfiction story or tag pertaining to a specific episode or season.

Here are the links to each season:

Fanfiction Set in a Specific Season
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
            Hey all,

We now have a List for Sam/Jack fanfiction throughout each season! Feel free to check them out and offer recommendations. The stories can take place during a season or specific episode or veer off in a completely different direction (AU). Even if the stories are listed in other lists feel free to recommend them as we want to have a complete list available to everyone looking for a quick fix on a Sam/Jack fanfiction story or tag pertaining to a specific episode or season.

Here are the links to each season:
            Is that the Masterlist already? Will you be including the genre list too?
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              That's just the season list. The master list exists in each one of the threads. I know I have asked a mod about pinning a master list, I don't think I've seen anyone else mention it either.
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                That's just the season list. The master list exists in each one of the threads. I know I have asked a mod about pinning a master list, I don't think I've seen anyone else mention it either.
                I thought it'd be great to have a masterlist (both season and genre) pinned to this thread as well, but I don't know if that's possible.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  I haven't put together a masterlist just yet :X Do you want to make the banner for it It wont be posted to this thread but it'll be a sticky at the top of the Fanfiction Thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't put together a masterlist just yet :X Do you want to make the banner for it It wont be posted to this thread but it'll be a sticky at the top of the Fanfiction Thread.
                    Sure, give me a bit of time to think about it but let me know what sort of text you want on it!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Eh, the master list'll be easy. All that needs to be done is a copy and paste of any of our "master lists" on the threads.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

It's been ages since I've been over to this thread...RL is evil and has taken over all my online fun time

I've started carving out some time to write fics again (I miss writing) and wrote a little Sam/Jack...thing...and thought I'd share it here. It's been a while since I've written SG1 and I know it's a little cracky and OOC-ish but that was planned. I hope you enjoy....
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          It's been ages since I've been over to this thread...RL is evil and has taken over all my online fun time

I've started carving out some time to write fics again (I miss writing) and wrote a little Sam/Jack...thing...and thought I'd share it here. It's been a while since I've written SG1 and I know it's a little cracky and OOC-ish but that was planned. I hope you enjoy....
                          don't stop it there!!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                            Eh, the master list'll be easy. All that needs to be done is a copy and paste of any of our "master lists" on the threads.
                            Hehe true you're welcome to make it if you want ;P I've been trying to add summaries and organize all the other lists I started first... so many fics and not enough time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              don't stop it there!!
                              LOL I won't, I promise! I'll write more soon...probably tomorrow. About to log off the computer now and try and finish "Beautiful Creatures" before i go see the movie Thursday....

But Sam and Jack will get their resolution...I promise!
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post

What Majorsal said...you stopped there?!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X