Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. Nice find!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Promises
      Author: petite_stars
      Spoilers: ITLOD, Entity
      Category: Gen, Sam and Jack friendship
      Summary: Jack makes a promise
      sigpic

Comment

Here's a post between Pol and me from the S/J Ship Thread. I'm placing it here and on the S/J fic recs thread to see if anyone can help put the missing pieces in place.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=189900

It concerns annunaki's fic. If you have her stuff, please check to see if you can help! She removed all of it from ff.net some time ago.

Thanks!

Comment

i have starlight and starbright saved as word docs on my harddrive
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i have starlight and starbright saved as word docs on my harddrive
            Two people have already offered to send them to me. If I still need resources after receiving them, I'll let you know.

Comment

cool, if i have titles i can look through my folder and see if i have it

I have about 400 meg of fic on my HD

sigpic

Comment

cool, if i have titles i can look through my folder and see if i have it

I have about 400 meg of fic on my HD
                In my Stargate folder, I have a big stories folder. It's full of author folders. Each author's folder is full of that author's stories.

Kinda like, "As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives..."

Ok...now I know it's time for me to go to bed.

See ya!

Comment

oh i wish i was that organized. The most i've been able to do is sort them 'sam stories' 'angst stories' 'teal'c stories' etc.

part of me would love to go through and organize them, but it'd take months to go through all i have. 10 years of saved fic

sigpic

Comment

oh i wish i was that organized. The most i've been able to do is sort them 'sam stories' 'angst stories' 'teal'c stories' etc.

part of me would love to go through and organize them, but it'd take months to go through all i have. 10 years of saved fic
                    I'm not that organized in all aspects of my life, but when it comes to computer files, I am. I hate not being able to find things when I want them, so I try to be really linear about it.

Something an engineer I once worked with inspired me to do...

Comment

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR, BABY!

*thunks to whomever made this cap*
                      *Happy Anniversary Woodstock 1969*

Anybody have any fanfic recs for 1969 episode?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                        MAKE LOVE NOT WAR, BABY!
                        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/1969.jpg
                        *thunks to whomever made this cap*
                        *Happy Anniversary Woodstock 1969*

Anybody have any fanfic recs for 1969 episode?
                        I wrote a little silly one yesterday. I know there are better ones out there, but this one might be a little different: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5310429/1/

It was written for the Shippy Hippies' 40th anniversary of Woodstock celebration.

Comment

2010 was Skiffy's episode Friday afternoon. I hadn't watched it in some time, and was taken back again at the obvious bitterness between Sam and Jack and Jack and Joe. It made me wonder if anyone had ever read any good fic about those interactions. Of course, it never really happened (thank goodness!), but it was so intense! I can't remember ever reading what led to Sam and Jack falling out over the Aschen...and how Sam ended up marrying Joe. Although it would probably make me miserable, I'd be interested in knowing if any fanfic writer ever attempted to fill in those blanks for us.

Does anyone have anything to rec?

Comment

Melissa, just posted it in the S/J thread but there's Butterflies by Bekki, that explains it a little bit at least

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

There's also Rachel500's episode tag/prequel in the Aftershocks series. She did a three parter to deal with the lead up to 2010: Part I, Part II, Part III.

On an unrelated note, AnneRB has written a new one called The Raggedy Edge. For some reason ff.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5369488/1/The_Raggedy_Edge) is not complete yet, but the whole thing is on her livejournal in 9 parts starting here: http://annerbhp.livejournal.com/136956.html

Edit: Looks like the ff.net site is now completed too.
                              Last edited by SqueeG-1; 14 September 2009, 11:57 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Annerb's stuff is soooo good. I hate crossovers as a rule but this one was really good.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X