No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read this great story called Icarus! I linked it to Abby Eddey's website. Be warned: Adult content. There was no warning on the page (that I saw), but the story is fantastic! It is really long, so enjoy!
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
      She writes under Sally Malcolm - writing two amazing SG1 books: Cost of Honor and Matter of Honor. Still the best fandomonium books I've read.
      Thanks. I'll have to check them out.

I just read this great story called Icarus! I linked it to Abby Eddey's website. Be warned: Adult content. There was no warning on the page (that I saw), but the story is fantastic! It is really long, so enjoy!
      Runs off to start reading now!

Comment

Persistence of Memory by petite_stars (Complete)

Rating: PG

Pairing: S/J

Word Count: Approx 23 000 in 14 parts

Season/Spoilers: Set season 4, follows Beneath the Surface

Summary: Regaining their memories was just the beginning…
        sigpic

Comment

Ficathon stories

Fever by Polrobin
          Fragile Moments (Chapter 2)by Sapphtastic
          Apocalypse at 0830 by Twilight506
          Thinking by SG-1fanintn
          Cherish by SG-1fanintn
          Bubblebath by timepresent
          How Jack Fell Down by lexkitten
          The Anniversary tradition by lexkitten
          The State Secret Scrapbook by lexkitten
          Keeping Score by lexkitten
          In the Heat of the Moment by lexkitten
          Five times Sam Wished the World had Ended by Trinity1.0
          One More Day by Regularamanda
          Promise by Regularamanda
          A World Way by Sapphtastic
          Lost and Found by Rachel500

---

I don't think this has been crossposted yet from the S/J Appreciation thread. Enjoy!
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Thanks Rachel, I didn't even think of cross posting it here

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Bad, bad Amanda. Present your hand of choice for slapping . . . LOL!

I've been trying to find the time to read Icarus but a big, long fic is just daunting to me most of the time!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Exactly what I was going to say!!!

Comment

ah, so much fic, so little time
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    Bad, bad Amanda. Present your hand of choice for slapping . . . LOL!

I've been trying to find the time to read Icarus but a big, long fic is just daunting to me most of the time!
                    *sticks out hand*

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    Exactly what I was going to say!!!
                    You guys are way way smarter than I am

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    ah, so much fic, so little time
                    Tell me about it! I have like 4 stories that I really want to read and I just don't have the time

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well here's another fic rec for all of you (even those who don't have the time to read , but you should make time for this one)...Five Times Sam Saw Jack Shirtless by NAZ
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Thanks for sharing hon, looks like a great read already from the title

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          I just finished it earlier today.

Spoiler:
                          I really liked the development of the Middle East storyline even if I did think it was over the top at times. Then when Mount Ararat became part of the plot, I appreciated it even more.

The sex scene at the end was gratuitous, I thought, and out of character. I actually think the fic would have worked better were it not a S/J story.

I thought it was worth the time.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Question...I'm looking for a fanfic and I can't find it'...perhaps someone in here can help me!

I think I read it at samandjack.net (the archive)

It's in the future...Sam left the SGC and all( I can't remember why) and married some guy(can't remember his name either)...she has two kids, but apparently the oldest is from Jack(a boy the other one is a girl that looks like Sam). The boy gets sick and Jack is the only one that can help him get better...but Jack doesn't know he has a kid...finds it out and all...for that moment everything is going alright...till Sam starts cheating on her husband with Jack...
                            Husband finds it out in the end...they get in a big fight and either he shoots himself or in a struggle Sam shoots him...anyways...he's death...Sam calls Jack...in the end everything gets solved and the story ends with the four of them at Jack's cabin in Minnesota(S/J and the kids) ...they're on the ice there...and I think it ends with one of the kids calling Jack for the first time "dad"...but I don't know for sure about the last thing.

So...can anyone help me?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Question...I'm looking for a fanfic and I can't find it'...perhaps someone in here can help me!

I think I read it at samandjack.net (the archive)

It's in the future...Sam left the SGC and all( I can't remember why) and married some guy(can't remember his name either)...she has two kids, but apparently the oldest is from Jack(a boy the other one is a girl that looks like Sam). The boy gets sick and Jack is the only one that can help him get better...but Jack doesn't know he has a kid...finds it out and all...for that moment everything is going alright...till Sam starts cheating on her husband with Jack...
                              Husband finds it out in the end...they get in a big fight and either he shoots himself or in a struggle Sam shoots him...anyways...he's death...Sam calls Jack...in the end everything gets solved and the story ends with the four of them at Jack's cabin in Minnesota(S/J and the kids) ...they're on the ice there...and I think it ends with one of the kids calling Jack for the first time "dad"...but I don't know for sure about the last thing.
                              So...can anyone help me?
                              I know that fic...
                              Spoiler:
                              the husband is a nursery man and the boy is Jacks but the little girl isn't and Sam doesn't get along with the in laws and the boy has cancer and Jack can save his life but Jack didn't even know the boy existed til Sam had to tell him.
                              ...OMG, I know this fic but the title eludes me!! I don't think I have it bookmarked...will check...bugger...I can't find it now but will search tomorrow...I do know the fic though. Sorry I can't help right now.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Devilish_me just found it for me! The best I ever had
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X