Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendini View Post
    Would it be too gauche of me to self-promote? I just put up a new chapter of the fic I'm working on (on ff.net).
    Link???

And feel free to self-promote. Many here do the same thing. So you're in good company.

Comment

Here it is. Would love to get feedback (but I won't beg for it lol)
      As Time Passes By Chapter 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
        Okay, So i'm hoping to get a little more help, I'm looking for a story I came across about a year ago. I can't remember the exact details but from what I can remember it's based on "The Lost City", Jack sticks his head in the ancient device again, Sam shows up and they take their relationship to the next step before Jack loses his memory. They get hitched in Las Vegas, then after Jack is de-frosted he forgets, until he wakes to find his wedding ring with an engraving with the letter "S" He then goes to see Sam for confirmation, only then to learn she is pregnant (or possibly had the baby.) Does anyone have any ideas?
        Under the Influence by JackieW available from ff-net or samandjack.net
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thanks for all the great story recs! Now, I have another question (notice I didn't say just one more lol): Has there been a story where Charlie's accident didn't happen, so someone else went on the Abydos mission, but somehow Sam and Jack still met? I had the general description in my mind better than that a minute ago, but, hey it's 2 in the morning lol. Anyways, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
          Could it be Instead, by Nadie2? There's Charlie, there's someone else in Abydos... however, that background can be found in sister story Belonging, which is Daniel/Sha're. Both stories are WIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
            Could it be Instead, by Nadie2? There's Charlie, there's someone else in Abydos... however, that background can be found in sister story Belonging, which is Daniel/Sha're. Both stories are WIP.
            I've actually been following Instead, was just wondering if there are others out there. Thanks, though!

Comment

I've actually been following Instead, was just wondering if there are others out there. Thanks, though!
              There are few 'Charlie didn't die' stories I liked - a pity, because I love AUs and different scenarios. Have you read A family for Sam or Falling for you? Both have a nice dose of Charlie and Sam/Jack shippiness.

Comment

Somoone was looking for a fic where Charlie was still alive - well there is one but it's got a twist - basically he's dead when they go through the gate but alive when they come back -
                Forced To Choose by Jackie W
                Not sure if it has already been rec'd so apologies if it has.
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'm looking for a fic I happened upon once and now, of course, can't find again. Can someone help?

It's a Christmas story. Sam is living in what was her father's house and it's her turn to host the family for Christmas. She's got a heck of a large family, too. Jack comes to help her decorate and then comes around the next day when she's got a pipe problem in the basement. Jack meets Sam's brothers when they're playing around in the residual water. Due to the snow, it's determined Jack should stick around and promptly has family Christmas with the Carter bunch.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone?
                  Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    I know this fic! I am sure that I have it on my pc. I''ll check it this evening when I go home
                    Thank you!

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    Under the Influence by JackieW available from ff-net or samandjack.net
                    THAT'S THE ONE!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
                    I'm saving this straight away so I don't lose it again!

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                    I'm looking for a fic I happened upon once and now, of course, can't find again. Can someone help?

It's a Christmas story. Sam is living in what was her father's house and it's her turn to host the family for Christmas. She's got a heck of a large family, too. Jack comes to help her decorate and then comes around the next day when she's got a pipe problem in the basement. Jack meets Sam's brothers when they're playing around in the residual water. Due to the snow, it's determined Jack should stick around and promptly has family Christmas with the Carter bunch.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone?
                    I know this one, it's one of my favorite stories, it's called "Blame It On The Tinsel" by Eve8, available on ff.net.

Comment

Blame In On The Tinsel is the one I was looking for. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                        Blame In On The Tinsel is the one I was looking for. Thank you!
                        One of my favorites...do you need the link??
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a fic but I don't remember the name... it's a small story, and it is complete. S/J established, and another alien delegate is smitten with Sam and wants to ask her out. The guy asks Jack about 'courting' Sam and at some point Jack orders her to control the happy smile because she's making all aliens fall in love with her.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            One of my favorites...do you need the link??
                            Mercurial provided it for me, but thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                              Hey guys, I'm trying to find a fic but I don't remember the name... it's a small story, and it is complete. S/J established, and another alien delegate is smitten with Sam and wants to ask her out. The guy asks Jack about 'courting' Sam and at some point Jack orders her to control the happy smile because she's making all aliens fall in love with her.
                              Could it be Negotiations by sam938?

Comment

Originally posted by marty88 View Post
                                Could it be Negotiations by sam938?
                                Yes! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X