No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, my! I can't find another fic I know i HAVE it in my fic collection but it's very difficult to find somethng here

It startes like Sam and Jack had a fight, something like Jack doesn't want to consider that Sam is... capable(???) at the field. She stays to sleep at couch and then she wokee up, Jack is sleeping in the chair next to her and dioalog begins. It's not big but it was great... and i can't find it
    Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 18 April 2009, 05:10 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Ohh, I like that one. I remember it, too. It isn't one by annerb, is it?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

There was a Jack/Sam friendship fic on LJ recently...lots of good stories of varying lengths. No ship ship as the challenge was friendship but a number of ship authors took part, and they are all pretty good reads (even if I do say so myself ).

Jack & Sam Friendathon
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          Ohh, I like that one. I remember it, too. It isn't one by annerb, is it?
          Nope, it's seems not
          sigpic

Comment

Elegy by AstraPerAspera

Summary: She had always known that this was one aspect of Jack’s life she would never be able to completely share, but she had believed that eventually she could at least be able to be there for him when this dreaded day rolled around." S/J Established.
            Rated: K+
            Angst/Family
            Chapters: 3
            Words: 7,921
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
              There was a Jack/Sam friendship fic on LJ recently...lots of good stories of varying lengths. No ship ship as the challenge was friendship but a number of ship authors took part, and they are all pretty good reads (even if I do say so myself ).

Jack & Sam Friendathon
              Ooooh thanks , always needing rec for stuff I haven't run into yet, As I don't have an LJ acct it looks like a few I haven't read.
              Thanks again

Comment

Here's a sweet little story I stumbled over by accident tonight: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5014941/...o_to_Come_Back

I hadn't read anything by this author before, but after reading this, I've added her to my alerts.

Enjoy!!!

Comment

I perhaps have a weird question...

but I was looking for a fic, not one in particular but just a good one...I know there are already a lot of fics recced in here...but I don't know which one to read atm.

I'm looking for a fanfic that has a lot of angst in it, but S/J also together in the end! (children are allowed) (so some fluff/gutter is also good)
                  I don't mind if its an old fanfic or that I've already read it before...but I am just desperate to read a good and long fic...(preferably not on FF.net(because I hate the whole chapter thing there if I'm reading it in one go )
                  Oh yeah and I want it to be in character...because I dislike it when S/J are behaving like other people...

Hopefully someone knows a *very* good S/J fic for me
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

but I was looking for a fic, not one in particular but just a good one...I know there are already a lot of fics recced in here...but I don't know which one to read atm.

I'm looking for a fanfic that has a lot of angst in it, but S/J also together in the end! (children are allowed) (so some fluff/gutter is also good)
                    I don't mind if its an old fanfic or that I've already read it before...but I am just desperate to read a good and long fic...(preferably not on FF.net(because I hate the whole chapter thing there if I'm reading it in one go )
                    Oh yeah and I want it to be in character...because I dislike it when S/J are behaving like other people...

As The Gate Turns by Annerb.

It doesn't get any better then that IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would recommend any one of Meimei's fanfics.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        As The Gate Turns by Annerb.

It doesn't get any better then that IMO.
                        Oh, amen sister! Indeed.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

May I proudly announce the

It's a sort of "book of the month" club. More is explained on the thread! I hope you will all join
                          sigpic

Comment

May I proudly announce the

It's a sort of "book of the month" club. More is explained on the thread! I hope you will all join
                            Have subscribed to the thread and looking forward to popping in soon!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey there,

Someone was searching recently for a s/j fic where Jack is injured (knee) and that forces his retirement. We came up with all kinds of suggestions, and then last night I reloaded some oldies but goodies and found that fic!

It's, I'm sure, Gail Delaney's "Changes." Click for link.

P.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

ANYTHING by Gail is excellent. If you haven't read her stuff, you've been missing out on some great fic.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X