No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally Reed's stuff is fantastic. She's written a lot and its all wonderful.

I think she's turned pro and has written some of the fandemonium books, right?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Is this the same fic...I know the surname is different but IIRC they are the same person.
      Moving On by Sally Reeve
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thank you all!!! I've already desponded to find it...
        sigpic

Comment

it's not sally reed, it's sally reeve, and her pro name is sally malcolm
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            it's not sally reed, it's sally reeve, and her pro name is sally malcolm

Oops, I knew that...typo. Sorry 'bout that, and thanks Skydiver.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hey guys, a fic request:

I remember reading a fic a long time ago about the period between Season 3 and 4 when Sam, Jack and Teal'c are stranded for a week and what they get up to. Remember Sam says "We were fine...Sir" which in a shippers eyes implies 'something' might have gone on.

I'm sure it was APA or someone like that that wrote something, but what I'm looking for is more fic based around that plot idea? I'm sure there must have been quite a lot, I mean it's a perfect plot bunny

Any help greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Hey guys, a fic request:

I remember reading a fic a long time ago about the period between Season 3 and 4 when Sam, Jack and Teal'c are stranded for a week and what they get up to. Remember Sam says "We were fine...Sir" which in a shippers eyes implies 'something' might have gone on.

I'm sure it was APA or someone like that that wrote something, but what I'm looking for is more fic based around that plot idea? I'm sure there must have been quite a lot, I mean it's a perfect plot bunny

Any help greatly appreciated
                I think that was a fic by Rachel500

Comment

Shameless self promotion.

I've updated the Shippy Ep Guide and corresponding Campfire fic page. Wow, that's a mouthful!

Anyway, it's here. Since ff.net is messing with my reordering of chapters and everyone is forced to reread the last chapter thinking it's *new*, I gave up.

I'm crossposting this to the family list, sorry for any annoyance.

Pol

Edit: Has anyone read Gen Varel's From Tears and Ashes? If you have, I need to "peek" at the ending. GV's stuff is killer...wrenching and fantastically written. However, I'm at a point in life - dealing with Dad's service next week and other things, that I don't think I can take anything but a happy (and by that I mean our Sam and Jack are together) ending.

PM me so as not to give it away to the rest of the group.

Thanks...I know it's wimpy, but I'm a bit fragile right now.

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Pol; 29 March 2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                    Thanks silly sally, have you heard of any more covering the same topic?

Comment

i wrote one, ok, well two but the other is adult and a threesome

It's called Stargazing and at my site, Emerald City

not the whole week, just a snippit of it, not not overtly shippy, more friendshippy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i wrote one, ok, well two but the other is adult and a threesome

It's called Stargazing and at my site, Emerald City

not the whole week, just a snippit of it, not not overtly shippy, more friendshippy
                        Thanks Skydiver, I'll be checking that one out (Maybe not the 'threesome')

Comment

the adult one is 'wow, or what else is there to do on a deserted planet'

and yeah, not everyone's cup of tea. Although it was fun to have the only sg-1 threesome that wasn't based around Jack and Daniel

Another one or two may have been written, but a slash fic without daniel paired with jack is kinda rare. so it stood alone for a while.

sigpic

Comment

I've read that one. It was hot!
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                              But...which one?

Comment

Holy cow! I just found your "Compendium"

Comment

Working...
                                X