Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in part of my Mirror, Mirror Jack

is taken by ba'al as a host. the team doesn't find that out until part 2 and the story isn't really about jack's time as a host rather the team liberating him then going rogue after that

In my fic Sacrifice and Betrayal

jack is taken by hathor in Into the Fire and sam has to free him. delves a little into him being a host and then their adventures afterwards

in my fic Fini, Natus, Primordium

Sam blends with a Tok'ra, but the team isn't really there since it's an apocafic and it starts with the end of earth

in my Secrecy Trilogy

Sam remains host to Jolinar

mine don't have sam and jack overt ship, but friendship

there's a fic by Geonn, First Prime, that has sam turned into a Jaffa, but it's not a happy fic and is rather brutal. also not shippy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
      Are there any Jack/Sam fics that feature Jack or Sam becoming a gou'ald? I'm already reading Annerb's Down here Among the wreckage, but would like to read some more fics like that.
      Yeah, that story by Annerb is probably the absolute best 'host' story I've read. Though I haven't read a lot of them. I'm too picky, and they have to be shippy!

I started one where Jack is gou'aldified but I'm just not much of a fic writer these days so I don't think I'll ever finish it.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

AnneRB has also done Egeria's Legacy. Not host to a gou'ald, but still a good read.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
          Are there any Jack/Sam fics that feature Jack or Sam becoming a gou'ald? I'm already reading Annerb's Down here Among the wreckage, but would like to read some more fics like that.
          A couple of my favorite Jack/Sam fics like this were written by Jo R.

The "Eye of the Beholder" Series has Sam being taken over by a Goa'uld named Theia.

"More than a Game" Series has Sam becoming a queen Goa'uld named Anat who is Ba'al's consort.

Jo R's Stargate Fanfic (scroll down a little for links to stories).

These are both long, very shippy stories with nice, happy endings. There are not quite as angsty as Annerb's story, but I don't know many stories that are.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions!!! I'm going to have a lot of reading to do. Any other suggestions welcomed.

Comment

I've noticed in my internet searching that the Fan Fic Awards pages (like Blue Moon) have a lot of their past nominees archived. I've been going through them slowly and have found a few fun little gems (admitedly most of them are adult rated!) among them. I'm at work at the moment but will try and remember to post a link when I get home.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Just Your Average Everyday by mrspollifax

Word Count: ~600
                Summary: Jack's not sure letting Carter take the lead was really a good idea.
                Categories: Fluff. Humor.
                sigpic

Comment

Hiya,

Does anyone know if Yum's Fate's Reflection is in any way shippy?

I'm sucked into the first (of 53) chapters and I'd really like to have some 'ship too.

Thanks.

Gonna crosspost this to the other fic thread, so forewarning.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Cute.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Hiya,

Does anyone know if Yum's Fate's Reflection is in any way shippy?

I'm sucked into the first (of 53) chapters and I'd really like to have some 'ship too.

Thanks.

Gonna crosspost this to the other fic thread, so forewarning.

Cute.
                      i doubt it. if Yum@ was anything she geared towards slash and jack/daniel smarm or friendship
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i doubt it. if Yum@ was anything she geared towards slash and jack/daniel smarm or friendship
                        Bummer. I'm gay and I don't see that. It's Sam/Jack or nothing. :::sigh:::

Thanks for the info, though!

Comment

Casting by JenniferJF
                          Words: 741, Two chapters complete
                          DESCRIPTION: A fishing lesson with Jack

Chapter 2 is written by AstraPerAspera. The link for it is at the end of chapter 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

Need a little help there. Im looking for a story, and I cant remember where I saw it.
                            Its kinda long, and from what i can remember, Jack and Sam attend Sara's wedding to her new husband.Jack gets drunk, and makes a pass at Sam.She gets engaged to Joe Faxon.Jack goes off with the tokra for a while.He gets back, and stuff happens, and it has a nice ending. Please, help!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Need a little help there. Im looking for a story, and I cant remember where I saw it.
                              Its kinda long, and from what i can remember, Jack and Sam attend Sara's wedding to her new husband.Jack gets drunk, and makes a pass at Sam.She gets engaged to Joe Faxon.Jack goes off with the tokra for a while.He gets back, and stuff happens, and it has a nice ending. Please, help!!!
                              I think that's Sally Reed's "Moving On." I have it in .doc format if you want it.
                              P.

Comment

Here it is
                                http://www.2shared.com/file/5201637/...Moving_On.html

Comment

Working...
                                X