No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone - I can't give any of you green at the moment, it seems I given you all some recently, but as soon as I can I'll top that up!
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
      Thank you everyone - I can't give any of you green at the moment, it seems I given you all some recently, but as soon as I can I'll top that up!
      A good, fairly long Sam fic is Overtime

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        A good, fairly long Sam fic is Overtime
        Love that one!

Comment

There are many great Sam and Jack fics by Meimei.
          sigpic

Comment

No TV? No internet? Are you going offworld?

What Will It Take
            by SG-1 Fanfic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2071449/1/
            sigpic

Comment

If you have any interest in Sam/Jack fic based on Jane Austen stories, this one is really good, and worth the read:

A Maneuvering Business

Comment

Lots of great recs. For long stuff, I've only written one if you care to read. Out of the Ashes. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/158409/ . Linked to the main page because there is adult content in that specific story.

Pol and Annerb have already been recced but read everything they've written. So worth it. Anything by PodBayDoors is excellent as well. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413529/PodBayDoors

Mrs. Pollifax: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/793107/Mrs_Pollifax

You've got enough material for months, now, I think! And there is much, much more out there as well.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Ya'll are making me blush! And work harder on the next Campfire.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    Lots of great recs. For long stuff, I've only written one if you care to read. Out of the Ashes. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/158409/ . Linked to the main page because there is adult content in that specific story.

Pol and Annerb have already been recced but read everything they've written. So worth it. Anything by PodBayDoors is excellent as well. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413529/PodBayDoors

Mrs. Pollifax: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/793107/Mrs_Pollifax

You've got enough material for months, now, I think! And there is much, much more out there as well.
                    Oh yes. For example A Whole Alphabet of Plans by missparker. This is definitely worth reading.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Ya'll are making me blush! And work harder on the next Campfire.
                      Oh good. So when I get a hankerin' for a new Campfire I just have to come on this thread and write lots of compliments? I can do that.

Comment

Thank you everyone! I'm working my way through recommendations in this thread (both short and longer fics)! I'm looking for longer stuff so I can save it on my laptop just in case I don't have any internet access so I have something to do in the evenings (the other option is to go completely insane!).
                        The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                          No TV? No internet? Are you going offworld?
                          I wish!

Nope, I'm going to Sweden, but we'll be staying (hopefully) in student accomadation with no tv. Hopefully we will have internet access (we did last year when we were over there), but I want to be prepared in case we don't!

Comment

I wish!

Nope, I'm going to Sweden, but we'll be staying (hopefully) in student accomadation with no tv. Hopefully we will have internet access (we did last year when we were over there), but I want to be prepared in case we don't!
                            Yay, Sweden!
                            My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                              Yay, Sweden!
                              Sweden is fabulous (but expensive)! I spent 3 months in Stockholm last summer and am hoping to get to do a bit of travelling round this year!

Comment

Thank you everyone! I'm working my way through recommendations in this thread (both short and longer fics)! I'm looking for longer stuff so I can save it on my laptop just in case I don't have any internet access so I have something to do in the evenings (the other option is to go completely insane!).
                                So many great fics have been recced, here are some very long sam/jack fics if you're still looking (some may be angsty and graphic):

You might find it worthwhile to check out The Stargate Novel Archive, which does have many lengthy stories (good and bad), a few of which I'll rec. This site allows you to download the fics straight off the archive.

Alli Snow writes some great longs ones-such as From Hereon After and the "Andromeda Series" (see main page for additional chapters and rating), to name a few.

Offworlder writes some great epic s/j ones such as Inside the Dragon's Egg, which was pretty intense as was her Standing series, an AU where Jack decides to fight the Aschen instead of retiring.

AstraPerAspera wrote Out of Time, an apocfic based on a SG-1 tie-in novel.

'When Tomorrow Comes' by DustDevil is very long and very angsty (warning:deals with mature themes-check description for details).

TM Potter wrote The Red Triangle which was pretty awesome.

Sharim writes some killer long ones, such as A Place Called Home and her apocfic Wings of the Apocalypse among some of her longer ones.

Jo R. wrote Intervention, a long and angsty one.

Lyta's novel-length White Out is a great read. This is a link to it's description/ratings/warnings page as it is rated NC-17 and does deals with mature content.

JadedFireFly wrote Do Not Go Gentle (she's currently writing a sequel), and The Ninth Chevron.

MissAnnThropic wrote a great 'Beneath the Surface' fic which has been recced here many times called Thyself, Unknown and it's sequel Know Thyself.

Celeste is another author known for her long stories, which includes her epic A'Garja Series.

Regency/Egalitarianmuse is writing a great WIP called "For More Than Country", an AU with subtle s/j ust.

Scarimor's gen fic Barbarian was wonderful and intense. It's based on the episode 'Moebius' where the team is stuck in ancient Egypt and told from Sam's POV.

Phoenix-cry wrote The Secret Lives of Pandas.

Layhee's "The Dragonfly Effect" was rich and plotty.

And finally, some of Jojo's lengthier ones: Theodore's Comet (other authors have written short tie-in fics to this one I believe-if anybody's interested-let me know and I'll see if I can track them down). Crisis, her A Matter of Tact Series, and This Cannot Be Happening.

And I'm spent lol. I hope some of these are what you're looking for
                                Last edited by marty88; 06 May 2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X