No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to find a fic that I read a few months ago. It begins after Jacob's death and Jack helping Sam. Pete is in it and keeps trying to get back with Sam. Sam and Jack get together....the thing I remember most is that Pete ends up being Sam's contact. He doesn't know about her and Jack. In the end Pete ends up with NID. Does any of this sound familiar....? Am I combining stories.? Help because it's driving me nuts that I can't remember the title.

Rachel500- Loved TIME BOX. I liked it had a "real" quality to them and it was easy to hear the characters voices..

Comment

I think it might be Bellerophon?

Sounds familiar.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
        I would say that the ship that is promoted and focused on throughout the fic is Sam/Jack.

Spoilers for the fic re Sara/Jack:

Spoiler:

As part of the fic is set when Sara/Jack were married, there is some Sara and Jack interaction but as it is Future Jack (in an established relationship with Sam) who interacts, he very much considers Sara his ex-wife. However, it does make for some awkward situations for him as Sara remains unaware that Jack is not the Jack she is married to.

Hope that helps. If you need more detail, PM me.
        Thanks that helped, I will definitely read it now Hope i didn't offend or anything now i just need some time to read it

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          I think it might be Bellerophon?

Sounds familiar.
          No, that's not it. That is a good fic. This one ends in DC with Sam walking out with Jack while Pete waits for Agent Barrett. It had Jack being there for Sam as she went through dealing with her Dad' death, breaking up with Pete, and after she was ready beginning a relationship. Gen Hammond was blackmailed which is how the undercover and contact begins. My fav scene is Gen Hammond and Jack listening to Sam and Pete. Sam can hear Jack and Jack can hear everything Sam and Pete say....Pete trying to get back with her. Jack was not amused. I've been racking my brain and "fic Hunting " skills for days.

Pol-thanks for trying

Comment

Originally posted by Xflsgrl View Post
            No, that's not it. That is a good fic. This one ends in DC with Sam walking out with Jack while Pete waits for Agent Barrett. It had Jack being there for Sam as she went through dealing with her Dad' death, breaking up with Pete, and after she was ready beginning a relationship. Gen Hammond was blackmailed which is how the undercover and contact begins. My fav scene is Gen Hammond and Jack listening to Sam and Pete. Sam can hear Jack and Jack can hear everything Sam and Pete say....Pete trying to get back with her. Jack was not amused. I've been racking my brain and "fic Hunting " skills for days.

Pol-thanks for trying
            Dang it, I know I've read the fic you are discussing. Hmm. I'll do more searching. When you figure it out, share, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Dang it, I know I've read the fic you are discussing. Hmm. I'll do more searching. When you figure it out, share, eh?
              I'll definitely share. Thanks for the help. *head desk* Off fic hunting again. I'm so bookmarking, downloading, and printing it out when I find it. I may even frame it after all of this. LOL

Comment

I'm trying to find a fic that I read a few months ago. It begins after Jacob's death and Jack helping Sam. Pete is in it and keeps trying to get back with Sam. Sam and Jack get together....the thing I remember most is that Pete ends up being Sam's contact. He doesn't know about her and Jack. In the end Pete ends up with NID. Does any of this sound familiar....? Am I combining stories.? Help because it's driving me nuts that I can't remember the title.

Rachel500- Loved TIME BOX. I liked it had a "real" quality to them and it was easy to hear the characters voices..
                I wish I could help you but when you find that fic...let me know...sounds rather interesting!
                Was it on FanFiction.net or another site??
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  I wish I could help you but when you find that fic...let me know...sounds rather interesting!
                  Was it on FanFiction.net or another site??
                  I believe it was FanFiction.net because when I visualize it I see it in that format. I have gone through the search but I believe it used S/J to denote the ship in it and not the names. Another obstacle in the search is I don't remember what it said in the summary but I believe that it didn't describe the story. I've read alot fic since reading it and don't trust my memory 100%...

Comment

I read your post the other night , now it is driving me crazy.
                    Could it be Chameleon by Shimmeringstar214?
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2808669/1/Chameleon
                    She meets her contact who ends up being Pete in the Air and Space Museum. I read this along time ago and forget all about it. If it's not the right one it still is a good one.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by cdm View Post
                      She meets her contact who ends up being Pete in the Air and Space Museum. I read this along time ago and forget all about it. If it's not the right one it still is a good one.
                      That's the one I was thinking of too! It is a good story.

Comment

Originally posted by cdm View Post
                        OMG! THANK YOU! I can be sane again. I owe you BIGTIME!

Comment

OMG! THANK YOU! I can be sane again. I owe you BIGTIME!
                          Awesome! See? I knew I had read it! Off to put it back on the PDA.

Comment

Thank you cdm...I'm bookmarking it for tomorrows reading schedule!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Are there any Jack/Sam fics that feature Jack or Sam becoming a gou'ald? I'm already reading Annerb's Down here Among the wreckage, but would like to read some more fics like that.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                                Are there any Jack/Sam fics that feature Jack or Sam becoming a gou'ald? I'm already reading Annerb's Down here Among the wreckage, but would like to read some more fics like that.
                                Lost And Reclaimed by Aussie73 is a good one.

Tho' it deals with the aftermath of Sam being a host.

Summary: Captain Samantha Carter of the US Air Force is selected to be one of the children of the gods.
                                Category: Alternate Universe, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
                                Pairing: Jack and other, Jack and Sam (eventually)
                                Warning: This is not a nice story, although there is a happy ending. But if anyone’s expecting one of my usual fluffy pieces, you’re in for a surprise. Bad language, violence, references to drug/alcohol abuse and self-harm. If this ain’t your cup of tea, that’s cool – don’t read it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X