• Show
Clear All

yay, i've been waiting for it to get done
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Time Box by Rachel500 (Complete)

Summary: When Jack struggles to come to terms with Sam's new assignment, a freak accident finds him back in his past where he finds himself faced with the hardest dilemma of his life.
      Fiction Rated: T
      Adventure/Romance
      Words: 48,840
      Hurrah! Thanks for letting us know!

Also...lovely new Amanda "woman of vision" sig. I tried to green you, but apparently, I spread the love around too much.

Comment

I read this today...and I have to say it is one of the best fics I have read in a long while...
        Inside the Dragon's Egg by offworlder
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          I read this today...and I have to say it is one of the best fics I have read in a long while...
          I adored the genetic memory concept and followthrough but could have done without the Pete and boys part of the story. Definitely had my attention for the whole day, though
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Pol was wonderful enough to put my version of Movie 3 (called 'Revelations' - for more reasons than one ) up on her site for those who might want to read it. It's formatted (properly- unlike on fanfiction.net!) just like the real SG-1 movie 3 script will be. If you're interested in reading, here's her site: http://www.polrobinson.com/SG1_Shipp...velations.html

Thanks much Pol!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Just finished it. Great story. Thanks for the rec.
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh new fic!
                Thanks for the rec!
                Last edited by Conn8d; 20 March 2009, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Status Quo by Annerb
                  Summary: Things are going well. Really well. Which means they probably should have seen this coming. (Season 9 ‘Beachhead’ through ‘Babylon’)
                  Rating: PG-13
                  Categorization: Drama, Angst, Sam/Jack
                  A/N: Number seven in the DC Series. Follows ‘Worth It’.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoa...had to share.

Since I'm back in a cast and cant' type much, I'm reading more fic. Cannot put this one down: Where's Anna by Quarkie.

Freakin' awesome.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Whoa...had to share.

Since I'm back in a cast and cant' type much, I'm reading more fic. Cannot put this one down: Where's Anna by Quarkie.

Freakin' awesome.
                      Cool, thanks!

Is there somehere who understands that little fanficdownloader thing and wants to use it on this fic for me?? I really want to print it, to take with me on a loooong planeride, but never understood that downloadthingy.

Help please?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        Cool, thanks!

Is there somehere who understands that little fanficdownloader thing and wants to use it on this fic for me?? I really want to print it, to take with me on a loooong planeride, but never understood that downloadthingy.

Help please?
                        PM me your e-mail, and I'll send you the fic. And the instructions for the downloader if you want.
                        sigpic

Comment

it's easy to use

c/p the address of the fic into the window, click continue
                          click save as, choose where/name etc (or let it default), click continue, click download and it downloads

the hardest part is remembering that you have to hit 'continue' to get from one step to another

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Time Box by Rachel500 (Complete)

Summary: When Jack struggles to come to terms with Sam's new assignment, a freak accident finds him back in his past where he finds himself faced with the hardest dilemma of his life.
                            Fiction Rated: T
                            Adventure/Romance
                            Words: 48,840
                            I gotta know, I so want to read this but is there Sara/Jack shipping in it? (Because if there is then I probably won't read it)

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

yep, there's that 'icky het' stuff

although
                              Spoiler:

it starts with jack and sam as a couple and jack missing her - then most of hte story is jack interacting with someone in a unique way, then back to the sam and jack...so the ship bookends a non shippy middle(even though that non-shippy in action has the theme of jack coming to a conclusion about his and sam's relationship)...

I'd love to go into more detail but i'd really spoil it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                I gotta know, I so want to read this but is there Sara/Jack shipping in it? (Because if there is then I probably won't read it)
                                I would say that the ship that is promoted and focused on throughout the fic is Sam/Jack.

Spoilers for the fic re Sara/Jack:

Spoiler:

As part of the fic is set when Sara/Jack were married, there is some Sara and Jack interaction but as it is Future Jack (in an established relationship with Sam) who interacts, he very much considers Sara his ex-wife. However, it does make for some awkward situations for him as Sara remains unaware that Jack is not the Jack she is married to.

Hope that helps. If you need more detail, PM me.
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X