Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Aw. looks like it's not complete.
    Dunno. It says "complete" in the caption.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Dunno. It says "complete" in the caption.
      Ah, I see that now. The author's note in the beginning looked like it wasn't. Phew.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Don't know if this is the one, but it's one I saved quite awhile ago:

Getting A Life

(*now I'm going off to read it*)
        Yup, that's it. Thanks for the link.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          and the other one, i think, is mine
          http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/a.../carpediem.htm

sam and jack established. teal'c and jonas have to leave her behind and she's there with a jaffa
          This link doesn't work for me. Is there a different one?
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

here it is
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4413059/1/Carpe_Diem

jackfic.net happens to be down for some reason, but this should work
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Abduction by Selective scifi junkie
              This one is now complete - a bit of a sudden ending but otherwise an ok fic.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Fic rec:

Sam lost a bet, and Jack's making her pay up:

Time Enough For Countin' When the Dealin's Done

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  a lovely holiday sam and jack fic

Title: The Carter Household Holiday Rules

Category: Stargate: SG-1
                  Character(s): S. Carter & J. O'Neill

Words: 2,600
                  Genre(s): Family/Romance
                  Rating: Rated: T
                  Summary: It's Sam's first Thanksgiving in nine years without SG-1, but an
                  unexpected visitor may bring more than she'd hoped for.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6499924/1/
                  It was tough to get past the just a bit too unbelievable situation where Jack ends up on Mark's doorstep unannounced but after that it was a cute little story.

Reminiscent of my favorite holiday fic 'Blame it on the Tinsel'.
                  Last edited by leiasky; 28 November 2010, 10:45 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    It was tough to get past the just a bit too unbelievable situation where Jack ends up on Mark's doorstep unannounced but after that it was a cute little story.

You are right, it reminded me of it, too.

It snowed on Tuesday and like every year the first snow really caught me off guard. So it's been a bit hectic the last couple of days, but now it's slowing down somewhat and I'm in the mood for Christmas fics. What are your favourites?
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, I dunno. At that point in the series I could actually see it. Jack has had enough of the phone calls and emails that are oblique and in Jack-O'Neill-fashion decides to just confront the situation. I could see it, really.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I have to agree with this. As well as the part where Jack almost leaves because of (basically) nervousness, and he has to be talked into staying. I did like the rest of it; the interaction with Jack's family; and the separate scenes between Mark and his wife.

Comment

I have to agree with this. As well as the part where Jack almost leaves because of (basically) nervousness, and he has to be talked into staying. I did like the rest of it; the interaction with Jack's family; and the separate scenes between Mark and his wife.
                          Agreed. Perhaps not the most plausible, but overall, a very cute story that I quite enjoyed.
                          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

The beauty of fan fiction is that it doesn't have to be like the actual show. There are heaps of fics out there that don't go by what's canon and that's fine with me...it opens up the possibilities of what could be.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I hadn't read that one before, but I just did. Golly, I loved it!
                              My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                I hadn't read that one before, but I just did. Golly, I loved it!
                                Yeah. It really is very good. I need to find some time to go back and re-read it!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                The beauty of fan fiction is that it doesn't have to be like the actual show. There are heaps of fics out there that don't go by what's canon and that's fine with me...it opens up the possibilities of what could be.
                                Everyone has their own level of tolerable believability in fics. What one loves, another doesn't.

I can't remember where the prequel to this was posted but I hadn't read this one before... Daniel and Jack talk at the cabin... 'The Evil Eye of Accusation'. http://community.livejournal.com/zin...ml?view=148817
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X