• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if someone posted this before, but it's one of my favourites

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3514006/1/
    sigpic

Comment

This is a totally ridiculous fic but so well written (and I think it's intended to be that way).

Warning: total unseriousness here.

PG-13

End of the World Cliche Comment Fic by syxp

Jack and his irritation that he can't seem to get end of the world sex with Carter...and his hilarious attempts at resolving that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        This is a totally ridiculous fic but so well written (and I think it's intended to be that way).

PG-13

Jack and his irritation that he can't seem to get end of the world sex with Carter...and his hilarious attempts at resolving that problem.
        Oh. My. God.

I have not laughed out loud at a fic as I did this one. Start to finish.

Brilliant. Saving it for when I'm having a supercrap day.

Thanks for this link, Shan.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
          It's time for Halloween-themed stories...

Witches Brew by Aeryn is on Helio 2 Rated Mature
          Here's link to Helio main archive with Gen stories. Click on Helio 2 and find author Aeryn.
          http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/
          This is probably my favorite all-time Halloween SG fic. But it's definitely not for the kiddies - NC17 for sure. <g>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post

I adore this one, too. I've read it several times and the 'chips' analogy gets me every.single.time. LOL!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Great rec Kate...

from that same author:

http://community.livejournal.com/zin...13.html#cutid1

More of a Sam during Continuum story and just the barest hint of S/J. But worth it
              Lovely fic. So sad but wonderfully done. the author really brought the OCs to life for me.

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post

Very sweet. I'll second what leiasky said about the chips (except they're crisps over nere but let's not quibble. )

PG-13

Oh... Utterly hilarious. I needed that after the seriousness of the Continuum one.

Thank you for all these fab recs. I've had a lovely afternoon catching up on my reading.
              sigpic

Comment

self-pimping for Hallowe'en.

I wrote one for the occasion a couple of years back. I've had some comments about it being OOC, but I swear, there's nothing Jack wouldn't do for Cass. Or Sam. Felt pretty in-character to me.

Second Star to the Right

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  self-pimping for Hallowe'en.

I wrote one for the occasion a couple of years back. I've had some comments about it being OOC, but I swear, there's nothing Jack wouldn't do for Cass. Or Sam. Felt pretty in-character to me.

Second Star to the Right
                  Delightful and funny and shippy!!! Thanks for the history lesson, too!
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't imagine any of you read only this thread and not the S/J thread but, I figured I'd post this here as well.

Pol is responsible for the below. I should be working on other things.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6385611/1/
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      I can't imagine any of you read only this thread and not the S/J thread but, I figured I'd post this here as well.

Pol is responsible for the below. I should be working on other things.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6385611/1/
                      Huh...I get a "service unavailable" when I click the link!

And, in case you don't read the other thread:

Hello, everyone

The 2011 GateFic Awards are now open and accepting nominations. At this point,
                      we do not have a confirmed closing date for the end of the nomination period,
                      but it will be sometime in 2011. Please note that winning nominations from the
                      last awards are not eligible and that self-nominations are no longer accepted.

The biggest announcement is the inclusion of Stargate Atlantis and Stargate
                      Universe to the awards.

You can nominate by going to www.gatefic.com and following the prompts.
                      Membership of GateFic is not a requirement to participate in the awards.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the GateFic
                      site.

Kind regards
                      GateFic team.

Comment

a. loquita has posted a nice little fic, Winning
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Really cute fic (*could use a bit o' proofreading, but still cute*):

Kinda Obvious by lsgrimm91

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            a. loquita has posted a nice little fic, Winning
                            This one is brilliant - I really really love this one coz its just so there and not full of fluff and gratuitous sex scenes.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Really cute fic (*could use a bit o' proofreading, but still cute*):
                              Kinda Obvious by lsgrimm91
                              Am about to read this one - after I do some RL stuff.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Can anybody recommend a good story including Sam, Jack and Jacob?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X