This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I dunno if you will appreciate this fic...I wrote it a few months back...it stays with the boundaries of canon (with Jack and Daniel talking about Sam, Kerry and Sarah) but it's funny and it's got some of that pre-slashyness some of us like!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04

It's called 'Of F302s, Archaeologists and COs'

Suz
    xxxxx

VERY cute, Suz! Like the "bottle of Jack Daniels" and the dialogue!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I dunno if you will appreciate this fic...I wrote it a few months back...it stays with the boundaries of canon (with Jack and Daniel talking about Sam, Kerry and Sarah) but it's funny and it's got some of that pre-slashyness some of us like!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04

It's called 'Of F302s, Archaeologists and COs'

Suz
      xxxxx
      LMAO! Good one!

I've written a few J/D drabbles...they're at my website, which you can click on my sig to get to.
      Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
        Small Victories: The look of utter dispair on Daniel's face when Jack orders him to blow the sub

I just saw that scene a minute ago.
        Me too!...

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by tashgate
          OH! And HOW protective is Jack over Daniel when he goes back to Kelona to talk to Jonas? He's totally defensive of Daniel and looks like he just wants to rip Jonas' heart out just so he'll know how it feels.
          Somewhat unrelated but this reminded me of two of my favourite bits of the episode commentaries.

In the commentary for the begining of season seven, at the end of Homecoming, who ever is doing the commentry (just checked, it's Martin Wood and Michael Shanks) says that when Jonas shoves Daniel out of the way and gets shot and they do the 'I owe you one.' 'We'll call it even.' exchange, RDA was distracting everyone by yelling 'Whaddya mean I owe you one? No you don't!'

Plus there is the wonderful 'Strange nonsequiters and unrequited homosexual tension' from the Fallen commentary.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Plus there is the wonderful 'Strange nonsequiters and unrequited homosexual tension' from the Fallen commentary.
            Dangit, you know I run out the very day those things hit the shelves and grab 'em but I don't think I've had the commentaries on at all for that season yet. BAD ME!!! I gotta do Fallen tonight when I get home, definitely.

LOL TOTALLY unrelated is the behind the scenes thingie where AT was kissing everyone in sight and saying, "Now, YOU die! Now YOU die! Now YOU die!"

Comment

Has everyone seen the special feature for Lost City? Great stuff...

Love how the director tells MS not to make the scene with J and D on the phone too sexual, and then MS gets that face...

Comment

Dangit, you know I run out the very day those things hit the shelves and grab 'em but I don't think I've had the commentaries on at all for that season yet. BAD ME!!! I gotta do Fallen tonight when I get home, definitely.
                I haven't watched *any* of the commentaries and I've had all the seasons since Christmas...I gotta do that...

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816

Love how the director tells MS not to make the scene with J and D on the phone too sexual, and then MS gets that face...
                  Oooh, haven't seen that one, scuse me...

Foxy, slashtart
                  sigpic

Comment

Shoot, you know the fear of being squicked by Sam-n-Jack stuff in the commentaries has really had me reluctant to watch the special features or turn the commentaries on... so now I've got Fallen and Lost City to do tonight. Are there others I should be aware of that are safe for someone with a weak stomach?

Comment

OMG! You both must watch that ASAP! So slashy! So sososososo slashy!

Look at RDA's hand!

And here, RDA says something that's really slashy and can't be repeated here!

And these ones are from the Lost City image gallery:

Comment

OMG! You both must watch that ASAP! So slashy! So sososososo slashy!
                        You're right, that was a hoot! Thanks for the reccomendation, I'd also been avoiding the behind the scenes for Lost City, thinking that it would be terribly full of Sam 'n Jack.
                        sigpic

Comment

You're right, that was a hoot! Thanks for the reccomendation, I'd also been avoiding the behind the scenes for Lost City, thinking that it would be terribly full of Sam 'n Jack.
                          And apparently it's fulla SLASHY GOODNESS!!! OMG!!! I can't BELIEVE I can't leave this office for another half an hour!!! And then it takes me AN HOUR to get home!!! And then it's gonna take me another THREE MINUTES to get that disc in and going!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love that thing. I've watched the scene with RDA and the Ancient head sucker over and over and over...I want the voice clip of what he says so it'll play on my laptop whenever I turn it on.

Comment

And apparently it's fulla SLASHY GOODNESS!!! OMG!!! I can't BELIEVE I can't leave this office for another half an hour!!! And then it takes me AN HOUR to get home!!! And then it's gonna take me another THREE MINUTES to get that disc in and going!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Aw, ducks! We is thinkin' of ya! Be strong, you can do it.

Foxy, who had to walk from the sofa to DVDs and fire up the DVD programme on the iBook... tee hee.
                              sigpic

Comment

Will this tide you over?

Jack: Daaaniel! I told you to watch my six...not check it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X